prinzeugen

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
コスパラ 'Cospara'

Date of Encounter:
February 2018, 1:00pm

Contact Method:
Twitter contact, subsequently called shop for confirmation.

Appointment Length & Costs:
90mins 27k + 10k (Gaijin tax) 37k in total

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
Japanese throughout

Details of the Encounter:
I was planning which shop to go for when i found out they have a new shop just few months ago called cospara, exactly the same theme as dolce - promoting JK type. There was no reviews on TAG so I was slightly hesitant at first till i found out the girl that i was eyeing opened a twitter account where you can make reservations with her via twitter DM.

Reservations with her was easy and she communicate with the guys answering the phone, and ask me to contact them 1 day in advance to confirm the time for the following day. Everything was done in Japanese while communicating with her but others could try with google translate, while calling the shop might be a bit difficult but if you have just a slight bit of conversational japanese; it would probably be alright. Reservation timing was at 1pm but I arrived at about 12.30 which tenchou greeted me over at the reception friendly and ushered me into a room with a number while explaining the do’s and don’ts, had some small talk with him till another guy came over and said Akari is waiting for me.

She looks almost close to what I was imagined through a daily update on twitter and web diary, petite and cute, exactly like a your classmate in secondary school. She wore the typical winter time school uniform and held my hand while bringing me up to the 2nd level, probably at this point it’s the same treatment you get in Dolce.

We went to the room and started with some deep kissing, while she took of her clothing and start to get me aroused. She is really petite and slim with no fat, cute eyes and trimmed bottom. While she prepare the bath, she made lots of small talks about me and how do i find her look etc. Showered me up on the stool and proceed to guide me into the tub which I find it’s slightly too small for my liking, before she went in the sat on me. Some more foreplay in the tub before she start giving me one hell of a bbbj in it and there goes my first shot.

After we got out and dried each other, she asked me to put on her uniform which I was like ‘wtf mang that’s it?’. Immediately after she wore her uniform she pushed me down onto the bed and start yanking me off and does another bbbj while while sensually touching my whole body. She switched to 69 and when she started getting wet with all the teasing, we switched to missionary. She felt tight and wet and everything was good with soft moaning and gripping while we move before i finish off my second shot with her riding on me bending down and giving me a long dfk.

After that we had another round of conversation about my country, food, where did I learnt my japanese pretty much generic stuff till she start talking about her body, she chest we she thinks it’s too small and flat and i’m like it’s all good and i love it. Started talking about her aspirations and what she wants to do next time, as well as how she might want to take some time off and come to my country since she knows a lot of her friends who went down there before. At this point she got really close to me and we went for another round of dfk before i start painting her, and her soft panting moans kinda makes me eat her out. That's when she reached climax and got it all over my face and start apologizing to me while trying to clean it up with water and towel, kinda sexy and cute at that point then we went for the another round. Started with carrying her and finish off in doggy, after that we went to shower and the timer went off. Another 10 mins off so we talk a bit more while doing more dfk here and there.

After the timer goes off the 2nd time, we got dress and she handed me her name card with cute drawings and and words for me to read after I got out. Told me that she would like to meet me again, and kissed me goodbye.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She’s really cute, sweet and knows how to talk and service you well, very GFE. Establishment is exactly like Dolce except more expensive, so far this is better than the 2 dolce ones that I had been. Will definitely go back to her, if not another one of their popular girls.

Nice! Thanks for sharing! I just have this thing with gaijin taxes, so won’t be going there unless they remove it cuz I’m ikemen or some bs. :p

Reactions: JpLove66 and MikeH
Nice! Thanks for sharing! I just have this thing with gaijin taxes, so won’t be going there unless they remove it cuz I’m ikemen or some bs. :p

I also have a principle of not giving my money to establishments that charge gaijin tax. But if there would be a place where they said I am an ikemen with a straight face I might be tempted not just to become a regular but also tipping them generously every time. :p

Reactions: Majora
Normally I wouldn't go for places with gaijin tax too but seeing theres no review on this, and the girls looks really promising, would just wanna try one time.

probably they might be like dolce in the future without gaijin tax.

I just have this thing with gaijin taxes, so won’t be going there unless they remove it cuz I’m ikemen. :p

Same. (y) Rather pick up a chick in a Shibuya club, see an independent or just go home to wifey. #IkemenLife. :D

Reactions: MikeH
Awesome review! I'll probably stop by next time I visit Japan.

After we got out and dried each other, she asked me to put on her uniform

Assuming, you helped her put on her costume here, for how much of the play was she in costume? I was kinda disappointed when I went to Dolce and when her uniform came off it just stayed off the entier time.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Awesome review! I'll probably stop by next time I visit Japan.

Assuming, you helped her put on her costume here, for how much of the play was she in costume? I was kinda disappointed when I went to Dolce and when her uniform came off it just stayed off the entier time.

was doing her the whole time while she was on her uniform, the only time it came off was the 2 time we went into the tub.