Guest viewing is limited

Hisyo (SL) Yoshiwara Hisyo (秘書室) Sora Sucked Me Dry!

TitsMcGee

TAG Member
Reaction score
Soapland Name & Provider Name:
Sora of Hisyo
http://www.hisyo.co.jp/pc/profile.php?id=sora

Date of Encounter:
September 2019

Contact Method:
Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours, 75k

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I was feeling like some better service than DH and decided to finally try Sora of Hisyo. No problem with booking and they let me reserve ahead of time over phone.

Sora is better in person than the photos and instantly gave a GFE vibe when she grabbed my hand and led me into the room. She told me she heard I spoke Japanese and was relieved. Apparently she has to use the Google translate app sometimes.

We get up the stairs and the room was clean albeit not modern or anything.

She started kissing me immediately after the door closed in the room and it felt like she was really into me (she's great at faking it I guess). And her lips are so soft and full that it just completely overpowered me while I stood there with her unbuttoning my shirt and jeans. I reciprocated taking off her blouse and skirt. She has one of those bodies where when stripped down to what is essentially lingerie, you can just admire it and it excites you. Her skin is a tasty light mocha that I enjoyed licking and kissing it all over.

She had me sit on the bed where she disrobed me completely for a BBBJ. After what must have been 5-10 minutes of her sucking and slurping me from scrotum to tip she had me lay down and we switched to 69. This is when she capped me and continued the BJ. We did it for a bit capped before I couldn't take it anymore and had her turn around to mount. It was too tight however so I suggested starting in a different position. We swapped to mish and got to it. It took awhile before I could comfortably get all the way into her. She's tight. I'm surprised how tight she is given the profession. Many DH girls in recent memory weren't even this tight. Hell, a recent estetician wasn't even this tight.

After missionary on her back and side I was ready for what's clearly her best position, doggy. That view was stunning. Her arms stretched out in front of her and her ass just the perfect peach shape. It's also just crazy great to grab and hold onto while you go at it.

I grabbed her tits from behind and lifted up while still in doggy but she mentioned her nipples were sore from another client so I had to be careful. After drilling away at this cushiony rear of hers with hands on her tits I was done and popped.

We moved to the bathtub next. She washed herself off and hopped in with me, first facing me and feeling my pecs and arms then turning around and placing my arms around her. She moved her ass on my cock for a bit and then asked if I wanted mat play. I said no and said I preferred the bed.

She got out and began preparing the sukebe isu where I got soaped up and teased body to body. 5 minutes or so of this and I was being dried down and we got to the bed again.

Onto the bed and she was laying next to me while toying with my cock and licking my nipples like when she disrobed me at the beginning. She went to BBBJ again from a few angles before on went the cap. This time we tried other positions like side doggy and CG which she was really good at. After a bit of her bouncing on my cock with her own strength and doing all the work, I relieved her, grabbed her ass and started pumping first slowly and then picking the speed up over time. She kept licking and nibbling my ear this whole time which really turned me on. I upgraded speed to piston mode and that's when I finished for a second time.

With 30 mintues to spare we got in the bathtub again and talked about her summer travels before the time was up. She hugged me and asked for a kiss before we left the room together and told me she would wait for next time.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Hisyo is a high quality service where the girls look better than the photos and know how to satisfy. While I might not repeat Sora in the near future I'd easily consider her as a solid plan B if no one else is available. During the whole session we kept a conversation whether it was random stuff in the tub or during the play about each other's technique for a very dynamic GFE.

I can't emphasize enough how great the Hisyo experience. The only downer is the shame of having to pay a full 10,000 more than the other guys in the waiting room because of my nationality.

Yes indeed she looks so fine and if the sex is as good as I can only imagine then she's definitely a keeper.

Every time I read another Sora review I cry inside. If I had the chance to mount her, I'd keep framed pictures of her in my office for the next thirty years to show my male grandkids and brag to them that I stuck my cock in such in such a beauty. I'm not financially-strapped by any means but I simply can't get myself to fork out $700USD for paid action. I know I'd leave the joint on Cloud Nine for about five minutes, after which I'd neurotically begin going over all of the things I could've bought for that money...namely the new 9mm I want with custom holster, tritium night sites and four spare mags.

Maybe I'll feel less cheap in 2020.

Last I checked, you cannot put your penis in that.

You'd be surprised what can be accomplished with enough alcohol and lube. Beside, everyone knows guns and fast cars help insecure males make up for what they lack in other areas. Very good emotional investment.

That said, I'm only fooling myself. I'll probably end up biting that bullet sometime soon before the Olympics brings diseased degenerates from around the world to Tokyo.

$700 u cnt expect top model or top jav, not in japan. Sora is worth for her beauty, jav, service, attitude and her sex drive, in yoshiwara u can hardly find.
Tokyo 2020 i will think there be more tigher control in yoshiwara, stay low profile, even stricter for foreigners, those girls Japanese only will still stay as Japanese only
Btw, nxt yr may & aug i likely in osaka again

That's the market or standard rate for yoshiwara. Low, mid & high end, soapy is the theme and service is what u pay for, Can't compare to other like tobita. Some may said he live japan for donkey years, work as foreign worker, born in tobita osaka, live in yoshiwara....
Fuck more than a thousand japanese girls then i'm impressed

Reactions: TAG Manager
@TAG Manager , not entirely sure if this is the place to post this so please do as you will with it, but browsing the GoGoAV website I got through to this link which lists both current and past companions of theirs who do/have done AV work.
https://yoshiwarafusai.net/avactress/8789/

For the benefit of those unable to read Japanese, the current companions include (in the same order as the website):

(Hisyo name : AV name)

Kana : Miyashita Kana (AKA Kitayama Sana) (verified still there)

Nao : Ayase Minami (verified still there)

Mirei : Hoshizora Michiru (AKA Satsuki Rara etc.) (unverified - can't find her on Hisho's HP)

Tsukasa : Asahi Namu/Nama/Nabu (weird kanji name with multiple readings I can't figure out) (verified still there)

Sora : Kazama Rina (verified still there)

Fumika : Honoka Riko (verfified still there)

Mizuki : Nagakura Sena (semi-verified - her face is blocked on Hisyo, but I'm pretty sure it's her)

Kirari : Hoshizora Kirari (AKA Yuuna Mashiro) (unverified - can't find her on Hisho's HP)

The website above was updated on July 20th 2019, so it's a few months old, which might explain the absence of Mirei and Kirari.

@TAG Manager If this is the wrong place to post this please direct me to the correct place and I'll re-upload it. Just give me a chance to copy and paste because this took ages to write!

Tsukasa : Asahi Namu/Nama/Nabu (weird kanji name with multiple readings I can't figure out) (verified still there)

That is Asahina Mai.

Reactions: SoapFTW
@TAG Manager , not entirely sure if this is the place to post this so please do as you will with it, but browsing the GoGoAV website I got through to this link which lists both current and past companions of theirs who do/have done AV work.
https://yoshiwarafusai.net/avactress/8789/

For the benefit of those unable to read Japanese, the current companions include (in the same order as the website):

(Hisyo name : AV name)

Kana : Miyashita Kana (AKA Kitayama Sana) (verified still there)

Nao : Ayase Minami (verified still there)

Mirei : Hoshizora Michiru (AKA Satsuki Rara etc.) (unverified - can't find her on Hisho's HP)

Sora : Kazama Rina (verified still there)

Fumika : Honoka Riko (verfified still there)

Mizuki : Nagakura Sena (semi-verified - her face is blocked on Hisyo, but I'm pretty sure it's her)

Kirari : Hoshizora Kirari (AKA Yuuna Mashiro) (unverified - can't find her on Hisho's HP)

The website above was updated on July 20th 2019, so it's a few months old, which might explain the absence of Mirei and Kirari.

@TAG Manager If this is the wrong place to post this please direct me to the correct place and I'll re-upload it. Just give me a chance to copy and paste because this took ages to write!

Probably here:
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/jav-at-soapland-shops-information-feedback.21699/

Reactions: SoapFTW
I think is their mindset, if they willing to open up their market, if not, 2020 is just a boost to tourism. If they unwilling to non asian, non japanese speaking, there will very limited, we can still learn japanese to be closer to them, so that they can open up their mind(their legs), but if they are for japanese only than too bad, especailly if their economy remain and they remain contented enough.