Reaction score
Title: Kings Club (Karin)

Date: 04/07/2016

Provider: Karin

Type/Location: Yoshiwara Soapland

Language Specifics: English-friendly

Session Length/Fee: 60 mins/¥25,000

Details:
My first Yoshiwara soapland experience and first review, so forgive me if its not as helpful as the pro's review.

I went to yoahiwara around 5pm after walking around Akihabara. I was set on going to Club Amour, but realizing it was in Osaka after some backreading, I settled for Kings Club which was cheap and reportedly gaijin friendly. I'm a bit tanned-skinned filipino which looks a bit japanese thanks to my chinese heritage so i think it helped me a bit as every soapland I passed was inviting me in. As I entered Kings Club, I was gestured into a waiting area and showed pictures of two girls. When I asked for the others, the attendant showed me 3 more pics and told me they were older and one was fat, so I took my pick among the two he initially showed me. I asked how much, he told me 30k ¥ for one hour, which was contradictory to the price on the door (20k for 100 mins). I mentioned Tokyo Nights, and he reduced it into 25k.

After 5 minutes of waiting, I was gestured into the hallway and introduced to Karin, a pettite and cute japanese girl. She talked little english, but thankfully, with my poor nihonggo, we got to understand each other.

She started me off with a shower, then washed my lil bro with bath soap with what im sure is disinfectant. She then gestured me to the bathtub and she then washed herself. She gargled the disinfectant then asked me to do so too. After her shower, she went into the tub with me and lay down on me. After some cuddling, she gestured me to bed and did a very brief bbbj before she cupped and slid a condom into my bro. She mentioned she used the condoms she uses for westeners because I was three times bigger than the average japanese (no need to mention that here but its a highlight of my session and it my own damn review). She the cbj me the slipped me on slowly. It took her a couple of minutes before she got down to the root. After 5 minutes of her on top, we switched to doggy and I started to play with her clit, which I knew was good for her but she told me stop and told me "don't focus on me, *cytus* only..." After a bit, I nutted and dismounted her. I knew we had a few minutes left to sneak in another round, but she just gestured me to the shower, small talked for a bit, then showed me out.

Don't get me wrong, she was kind and sweet and I had a good time, but if i had some comments, it would be:

-checked her phone twice. Was brief and she didn't snobbed me, but i would prefer it if she didn't.
-there wasn't any nuru :(
-i love bbbjs, so i'm sad it was like only 30 secs.
-they almost forgot to drive me to the station. At least they didn't try to bullshit me for additional fees and i was driven after asking once.

Wasn't bad for my first yoshiwara experience, but i'm sure i could have enjoyed it more

Recommendation: Yes, but after getting to try other soaplands and gettong more experience. Also Kudos for Karin for teaching me some nihongo words.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sorry, i was making this post via TapaTalk, so i'll fix it in a bit.

Too bad im already short in budget buying manga in akihabara, would have looked for club amour for another session before i return home

Too bad im already short in budget buying manga in akihabara, would have looked for club amour for another session before i return home

Oh, I know the feeling, Akihabara and it's Touhou merchandise eats so much of my budget :LOL:

Thanks for the review and I'm glad you enjoyed the experience, but it seems you were a bit rushed out near the end, a pity :(

@Ches: you haven't been to the Philippines, I assume? We're getting flak from the UN about half a decade ago for being a center of human trafficking in Asia, i think second only to Thailand, so you can bet your sweet ass that we are very into p4p

@Ches: you haven't been to the Philippines, I assume? We're getting flak from the UN about half a decade ago for being a center of human trafficking in Asia, i think second only to Thailand, so you can bet your sweet ass that we are very into p4p

Kuya, kung inyong mararampatin, ako po ay nakakapagsalita ng matatas na tagalog. Hindi man ako purong Pilipino, ako naman po ay may pusong pinoy. Marahil hindi ko lang alam ang mga pangyayari sa pilipinas habang ako ay naroroon.

And yes, I know about trafficking in the Philippines but I thought it was mostly sex tourism with foreigners buying women and men and every children.

Nagtatagalog ka pala? Edi wow! Mali pala ang inaakala ko hahaha.

I don't know when you were last in the Philippines, but the situation there hasn't been much different in the last decade. Now i'm more confused as to why you don't see filipinos doing p4p.

Nagtatagalog ka pala? Edi wow! Mali pala ang inaakala ko hahaha.

I don't know when you were last in the Philippines, but the situation there hasn't been much different in the last decade. Now i'm more confused as to why you don't see filipinos doing p4p.

Besides, there are no KNOWN establishement in the Philippines that is solely dedicated to sex. No deriheru, no brothels, no nothing. Atleast as far as the known ones. P4P is highly illegal. Just clubs where you can pick up a woman. It is usually called night club or beer house. But those clubs don't even upfront sell it. They pose like a kyabakura where you can just drink with women.... Or maybe, I just didn't know anything. I have been such a good girl then haha.

Sure there are people that are into P4P but they do it in different way. I used to get a lot of "personal scholarship" proposals by politicians who are clearly rich out of corruptions.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
@Ches: spakols (something like Esute) and Massage Parlors (don't let the name fool you: they're less glorious soaplands w/out the soapy part unless you pay extra) are very rampant there. Theres also forums similar to this one, to which i'm a member of two. Its quite similar here in tokyo where the sex in hidden in the premise of a massage or similar services.

Reactions: Ches
@Ches: plus even if its highly illegal, if you've been to the Philippines, I'm sure you are familiar with the pitiful performance of the police there. They even made a tv soap recently about a cop to raise the image of the police officers there.

@cytusfubu , interesting discussion going on here. I'm going to drop by the Philippines around July this year, and was thinking of trying out p4p in the Philippines as well. What are those sites you were talking about?

@Ches I've been lurking here for a while and saw on a thread you were a quarter Filipina. I'm honestly surprised you can still speak the language; I know a lot of full-blood Filipinos who grew up in Canada that barely can even say tae in Tagalog @.@

Reactions: Ches