Appointment Length & Costs:
120 min - 50k

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Hello everyone,
I am finally writing my first review on this board.

Today i decided to visit Yoshiwara after a long break from the soapland scene.
I took the train to Ueno, then a cab to Yoshiwara and started to walk around. Few touts waved me in but it was either too expensive or the girl was not that attractive (The photoshopped pictures were not nice so i imagined it could only be worst.)

Then, I walked in front of Tiara and was invited inside. I saw a picture that didn't seem too much photoshopped and was able to negotiate the price down to 45k, i was about to pay when unfortunately, the guy noticed i wasn't a "pure" Japanese and made up an excuse that the girl wouldn't be comfortable with a foreigner. I tried to explain that both my parents are Japanese (therefore me too i guess lol) but i was raised abroad. That didn't seem to make sense for him and he apologized, so I left.

I walked few meters when the tout from Makeup waved me in. He actually really waved me in without saying a word. Maybe he realized i was not Japanese.
Inside he asked me if i spoke Japanese and explain who was available and who would do NS (no skin).
I asked first how much, he replied 80k, i said it's too expensive then he asked how much i was willing to pay.
I knew that Makeup is a high-end soap and didn't want to kill right away the negotiations, so i replied 50k. He replied 55k and i said sorry, i can't go over 50k. Then he said something super-fast i couldn't understand but i guess it meant it's too low.
At that point i was thinking i should bluff and stand up and leave. I was about to move and he agreed to my price. BINGO ! :)

So i chose Azaka, her pictures were the cutest among the 3 choices i was given.

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5

I waited 10 min in the waiting room and finally they called my name and I met Azaka in the elevator.
She was shorter that i expected but actually i didn't really check her height on the picture, i was more focused on how it was photoshopped.
Anyway, she was very cute and i was happy with her face and look, she actually looks nicer than the picture.
Once in the room, she took my jacket and made me sit on the bed, and she kneeled in front of me and introduce herself. Then, she undressed me slowly, then she undressed herself.

POP1:
She started by a BBBJ right away (which is the norm in high end Soap i realized) then i went DATY on her and she was very receptive (or she was a very good actress). After 15 min or so, we did several positions and i finished in doggy style.
We rest a bit, chit-chat for few min, had a drink and then off to the bath.

POP2:
I was waiting in the bathtub while she was preparing the mat. Once it was ready, she invited me to join her and it was a great mat play. She was very good in this exercise and I really enjoyed it.
As it was so slippery, there was only one position we could do, so i asked her if we can finish on the bed.
Then, same action as the POP1 and we both finished exhausted and happy (at least i was :)
After few min rest, it was time get ready and leave the room. She kissed me goodbye and thanked me for my visit.

The tout from earlier asked me if it was OK to drop me at Ueno and I said sure. The car came few min later and off to Ueno we went.

Azaka is a very nice lady and she's good at her job. Hopefully I can visit her again before she decides to quit this industry.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Thinking back, 50k is a lot, but I needed to have some fun and for sure I really had a good time.
It was my second at this shop and i was not disappointed.
I have read some mixed reviews and i guess i was lucky twice.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for your review. That was very well done for the first time, nice job!
And importantly, it was a good review where you had a nice experience!

I wonder why there is so much place they dont allow foreigners, all western guys are not morons...

Is some guys here ever tried to make up his eyes/hairs ( not blonds guys of course, too much work ) for looking like a Japanese?Like they do in movies.

Seriously, its an idea i had recently...For the language, i guess there is also some dumbs in Japan.

Did you do NS

I have her when she started she is great she has been in the industry for 2or 3 years now first in kawasaki now yoshiwara but says will quite after graduation

Did you do NS

I have her when she started she is great she has been in the industry for 2or 3 years now first in kawasaki now yoshiwara but says will quite after graduation

I just realized i didn't say I didn't do NS. It was actually obvious for me but forgot to mention it.
She's actually not a NS girl. Anyways.
Damn I should have asked when she graduates!

Last edited:
Reactions: AliceInWonderland