Mid January 2018

Contact Method:
Walkin

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 min, 77k

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara Soapland

Language Notes:
Mostly in Japanese. If you speak zero, maybe some trouble with the tencho, but Kasumi's English is pretty good.

Details of the Encounter:
Second experience p4p, can see my first review on Dolce – Hani. Wasn’t blown away by that experience so I decided to try out the super high end and went to Satin Doll. Since Satin Doll is almost 2x the price of Dolce I was pretty curious if this could be that much better of an experience, and if it wasn’t I’d give up on soaplands. Spoiler, it was tons better of an experience.

Side note, I’ll be making direct comparisons throughout. Remember that any comparisons are going to be in reference to my 2 Hour stint at Dolce a few weeks prior.

Again warning, gonna be a long post same as the first review. Scroll down for TL;DR if you wana skip the bs, don't blame you.

Initially really really wanted Karen, but she wasn’t going to be free until Saturday, and I was afraid she was gonna be booked since I’ve read Saturdays are typically busier. (posted about it in questions) Went in on Thursday intending to ask if I can put an rsvp ahead of time, ended up just checking who’s working on their website that day, seeing that it was Sara and Kasumi, both of who have reviews on here, and yolo deciding to just go for it on that day instead of risking it on Saturday.

Arrived around 4:30, Yoshiwara was pretty dead, walked by Dolce (lol) up to Satin Doll’s door, opened it, and did the whole sumimasen, gaikoku jin des ga, daijoubu? The tout says yes and gets on his knees to welcome me. Seemed a bit excessive to me, but the other tenchos were kneeling as well, so I guess it’s part of the protocol. Take off my shoes at the door and change into slippers, which was again weird to me.

Get ushered into a side room, that had a bunch of leather seats around a tv. Empty. Smelled a bit like smoke, but not as bad as Dolce’s. Definitely felt more high class. Tencho comes in with 3 cards, a hand towel, and a drink. It was at this point I was supposed to ask about RSVP-ing, but honestly thought it’d be too much of a hassle to try and communicate it out, so decided to just go for it. Cards were Kasumi, Sara, and another girl that wasn’t Karen that I ignored because no info on her. Tout says it was 77k, no options on how long or anything. I asked if it was 2 hours and he confirmed. Asked him for his “recommendation” between the two Kasumi and Sara, though I’d already made up my mind on Kasumi because her previous review was longer than Sara’s. He said you’ll get about the same with both. Asked how long of a wait it’d be for both, he said no wait. Chose Kasumi, paid, he left for a bit. Came back with my change, I asked to use the restroom, came back and was pretty much ushered up the stairs immediately.

Kasumi was waiting for me at the top of the steps, walked me into her room, took slippers off before entering and she arranged them for me before taking off her heels and coming in as well.

Room:

Has a vintage feel to it? Wood armoire on one wall, wooden drawers on another. Bed was the same massage-table style foldout but not as beat up. Ambient music, if existed, wasn’t noticeable. A nice vanity desk. Then a small ledge that led into a bath area that was pretty similar to Dolce’s. Overall had a theme to it that was pretty coherent, definitely felt like care was put into appearance.

Her:

Gorgeous, stunning body, wearing a tight dress. Thought her face looked a bit cold at first, but after some small talk really opened up. Not that great at telling age, but seemed pretty young. Body-wise no photoshop. Face is blocked in pictures but she has a mature beauty to her.

Experience:

Pleasantries, her English is great, but we functioned in Japanese moreso (which I’m glad for, more bang for buck if it doubles as an extended Jpn convo). The standout thing here is that she kept egging on conversation, with new topics frequently if things were quieting down. One of the key points that showed off her experience. At no point did I really feel that the experience was awkward, which is amazing considering the ending.

Clothes come off, she helps me with my jacket, but the rest on my own. She folds them all up. I help her with her dress, she takes the rest off.

LFK, previous review is true when they said when kissing she just sticks her tongue 1cm out and holds it there. Quest to find a DFK experience next trip.

Go to shower, she washes me. A big difference here was when she washed me I’m sure she was checking for anything that'd want her to stop me from putting my D in her, but I couldn't tell at all, when in my past p4p experience the girl literally took it out and stared at it for a good 30 seconds as if there was something there.

Dry off, back to bed. Play with her, LFK, breasts, DATY, she let me finger her (definite plus). Eventually switch, nipple lick (which I have yet to understand), bbbj, cap, ride. Capping was definitely not an issue this time as I was much more into it, and she was also giving me some feedback with moans (not sure how real they were but who cares). Also the way she set the mood was a lot more relaxing. Definitely felt her technique as she rode CG, she moved her hips in ways that prior didn’t really know how to do. Helped me understand the pros of CG, because just up down motion isn’t that great. After a while she gets tired, switch. Mish for a while, flip for k9. Pretty sure she doesn’t like this position from a reaction I quickly caught. I wanted to try though. Eventually pop. She turns around and tells me I smell good o.o.

Slight error that I made here was I thought I was taking way too long so was actively trying to pop out of fear that we wouldn’t have time for other things. Boy that was a mistake. Didn’t ask how long we had left before the next thing, and minorly needed to use the restroom, but didn’t because thought we were running low on time. Hah.

Pours me some water, that I pound through like instantly. Mouth so dry.

Go to bath tub as she preps nuru. Conversation pretty much never stops for longer than 30 seconds (big plus). Gets into the tub for some light play. Says it’s to help warm me up because nuru is chilly. Still don’t quite get nuru, feels nice but nothing super spectacular to me. She licks my toes clean though which, although I read in prior, was surprising that she actually did it. Definitely, her larger assets was a plus though to the nuru. Kinda missed the prickly hair down there that I’d felt before hah. She asks if I’m “kusuguttai” which I didn’t know what that meant at first. Quickly figured out when she started tickling me. The answer is yes. Flip, she goes down on me. Get instantly hard, as she starts pumping my D with her hand and the side of her breast. Holy cow, was this an intense feeling. Her pumping + me trying to hold in from just straightup bladder exploding = the most intense orgasm I’ve possibly ever had.

As I approached popping I was sad that it was a hj instead of fs, but after the fact man was that A-Ok in my book. Felt way too good.

Her cleaning technique was great, got so much of the nuru gel and other liquids off really efficiently. Back in the tub, dry, ask if I can go the restroom. She calls the desk to let them know I’m leaving the room (prob so I don’t run into other guests), Walk out the door in a towel to the restroom next door. Come back. Bed, talk for a bit, I ask how long we have left, and she goes 45 minutes.

45 MINUTES? WHAT? You gotta be joking.

That’s when it occurred to me that I definitely coulda taken my time. Notes for next time I guess. Pretty sure I had such a hard time getting it up in prior that so much time was spent on that, that not having that trouble this time really condensed the playtime. That and also she goddamn milked me on the nuru bed in record time.

I honestly was not up for a third round at that point from how hard she pumped me, so we ended up just talking for the next 30 minutes or so as I go through another bottle of water. I honestly wish I played with her a bit more in that time, but was not really of the right mind to do so. Got to get to know her a lot more, made her laugh with my experiences which really opened her up personality-wise. Guess I kinda paid about 29k to practice Japanese for 45 minutes? Sucks but makes for a good story. Again, never really felt awkward during the experience, and considering this extended sitting next to each other just talking, that’s an amazing feat. Guess it helped that my Japanese works well enough to actually carry conversation, but she just always had something to talk about.

Eventually, clean up, get dressed, and go. Restroom one last time before leaving (drank a ridiculous amount of water this day and it still didn’t really help with the dry mouth) Tencho’s line the walkway to the door on their knees. Shoes on, and leave. No ride again, but that’s fine; found 100 yen big can of coke from a vending machine on the way back to Asakusa station so took one as a victory drink.

Final thoughts: yea definitely worth the 2x price in the moment. Looking back on it though, eh? Wouldn’t go back and change it, but maybe try around other places and compare in the end. Next time maybe wear a watch or something and keep tabs on how long is left. Either that or just ask more often. Maybe exercise for next trip and go for that 3rd round haha!.

TL;DR

Kasumi definitely knows what she’s doing. She was receptive, comforting, and had great technique when leading. She carried a conversation like a professional (because she is). She sounded and looked like she was having fun (which could have just been acting I don’t even know). LFK only, but otherwise pretty open (yes to fingering). Very funny, playful person. Didn’t make me feel uncomfortable, looked me in the eyes, and made the experience relaxing and personal. Recommended if you're looking to experience a high end, as I wasn't dissatisfied from my experience.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Is Satin Doll Worth it? I say yes as a one time try if you have the money to blow, but no as a go-to place. I felt a big difference in the quality of service, but knowing that I can probably get a good experience at a non-high-end place for almost half the price is a bit offputting.

Glad my long review sold her for you. :D
Actually I found the male staff to have much better English than Kasumi did.
I bet she'd be a good conversationalist for someone with Japanese skills.
What kind of things did you talk about?
The meaning of life?

in my case, i remember she liked asking lots of personal questions. so that kept the convo going.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
It started off pretty typical, but it's like one topic leads into another and suddenly she's telling me about how one time she broke her foot in Vegas.

I talked a good amount about the different places in Japan I'd been to as well. Oh and a lengthy conversation about why I knew how to speak Japanese and living in Japan vs other places.

Btw, thanks @jhingy567 for that original review :D

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Nice review, thanks

Good luck with that ...

Try Seku Kyabas, you get 4 girls in 40 min for 6k... it’s more likely and cheaper. (If you really wanna just find a DFK). I’ve had DFK in Miss Campus and others. (YMMV)

Try Seku Kyabas, you get 4 girls in 40 min for 6k... it’s more likely and cheaper. (If you really wanna just find a DFK). I’ve had DFK in Miss Campus and others. (YMMV)
No thanks. That’s really not my thing

Reactions: Majora