https://www.y-makeup.com/pc/profile.php?id=chika#profile

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hrs, 60k yen

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Sigh...so I’ve been having a hard time getting providers: I had something scheduled with AM Mina but she cancelled last minute due to a family emergency and is not available until next week. Then tried going to Hisyo but they’re not providing service to foreigners because of the cornavirus. Instead I went down the street to Make-up.

The girl I selected was Chika. Appearance-wise I’d say she’s young, early 20’s, and slim. She’s fairly similar to the website pics but very petite. Her English is very minimal.

Attitude was distant, like no eye contact and cold. She’ll talk every so often but she was very mechanical. It was very awkward the whole time and I couldn’t break the ice with her.

Like all soaplands, we started out with the mat play. She took her time setting everything up and that pretty much set the tone throughout the whole experience—everything she did was slow and it was clear she was milking everything to kill time. Mat play was uneventful but I came really quick from her HJ. Afterwards we showered and she again took her time to clean up.

Once she finished l, we sat down for a couple drinks. No eye contact and more awkwardness. After what felt like a forever sitting around, I asked if we can go again and she obliged.

I laid on the bed as she went to work BBBJ which surprisingly wasn’t so bad. Afterwards she got on top and rode me in the most awkward way-she lowered her body against mine and angled herself away so she wouldn’t look at me. This whole thing experience was so cringy! Then I asked if we can kiss and she finally looks at me, gives me a peck on the lips and looked away again!

After I came from CG we washed up with about 40 mins left. It was so horrible that I was ready to go and she had the same idea too. She grabbed our clothes and put it next to us suggesting that it’s time to go. I was over this so I got my clothes on and left.

As always YMMV and I hope you find this informative

Cheers!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Not worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report from Make Up in Yoshiwara. Sorry to hear about the experience... appreciate the honesty, it will help others!

Approved: 2/5/2020

Reactions: Gaijin Neil
Thank you for your review!

I am agree with you, i had her, and she try loosin time!
No eye contact, nothing.
The only one good point, is that she is cute, and look like 90% to her pics. The only one girl at Make Up look similar to her pics.
I am wondering about who gone to meet her a second time and pay 80.000Y for her ...

Providers are probably more scared of kissing than of sucking uncovered dick now that the coronavirus is a thing. Sorry it was a waste of 60k.

So hurt.... the Coronavirus. Not only soaplands, but also some deliheru would ask clients' nationality and deny the ones who are Chinese/ Hong Kong....sigh

Thank you for your review!

I am agree with you, i had her, and she try loosin time!
No eye contact, nothing.
The only one good point, is that she is cute, and look like 90% to her pics. The only one girl at Make Up look similar to her pics.
I am wondering about who gone to meet her a second time and pay 80.000Y for her ...

it’s good to know I wasn’t the only one lol

Indeed, sounds like exactly that. You TOFTT and lived to tell, thanks for your review.

of course! TAG has given me a wealth of information and it’s only fair to give back!

Providers are probably more scared of kissing than of sucking uncovered dick now that the coronavirus is a thing. Sorry it was a waste of 60k.

it was definitely a learning lesson. They may be young and cute but all of that is pointless if they’re cold and distant

So hurt.... the Coronavirus. Not only soaplands, but also some deliheru would ask clients' nationality and deny the ones who are Chinese/ Hong Kong....sigh

the coronavirus really put a damper on my plans for Hisyo. I haven’t been there yet and I was pretty excited. Maybe next time

You also not paying too much, so dun feel too bad lah.
my price there was around 60k, for that JAV 65k, and most 70k not exceed that.
The standard price for Japanese is 80k, and foreigner 90k, that before any promo discount they willing to give depend on the girls and you(first time visit or first time with the girl).
the selling points there are NS but is always Japanese and depend on the girls.
So foreigner went there was only hoping if they can get NS.

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/makeup-mahiro-rui.19512/ , i had NS with mahiro.
Her look actually a bit turn off , i was caught by surprise, 既来之,则安之(Since they have come, we should make them comfortable (idiom). Since we're here, take it easy.).(#original meaning- since you are the one that cause it to happen, then be responsible and face it in a manly fashion)
After blow, she was bit awkward, trying to explain in japanese hoping i could understand what she try to say.
I think she was trying to say she would want to use condom, but i just pretend , not saying anything, and just looking at her.
She gave out and in the end we did NS.
Is her call, i let her decide what she want to do, i just play dumb cause she was very new and very inexperience with dealing with customer, especially non-japan speaking.
And later she took almost 30min to make my brother up and we went for another 30min sex.
She told me she will be here for a month, she was from far japan, like just visiting tokyo for a month.
After a month, she indeed left the shop. She may not be pretty, she may not new to sex, but she was really new to this profession, very timid, and the experience was not really bad to me, i can't remember her face now, but i still remember the experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gaijin Neil