Guest viewing is limited

Yoshiwara Soapland - Mei at Platinum Stage

ichigopantsu

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Platinum Stage - Mei https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/plutinum/girlid-17830828/

Date of Encounter:
July 2017 evening

Contact Method:
Telephone reservaion

Appointment Length & Costs:
19000 yen (50 minutes)

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
100% Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Background:
I am Asian and fluent enough in Japanese with decent intonation (got my JLPT 1 almost a decade ago) that the staff do not suspect my gaijinness most of the time. Sometimes I still slip up somewhere and they turn me away though. Some of these providers may not take foreign clients but you never know - posting the information anyway for the community's benefit.

The review:
I visited Platinum Stage in Yoshiwara because it was one of the 大衆 (mass market) shops in Yoshiwara that still seemed to get an okay number of reviews on 2ch. I was looking for a petite girl and chose Mei from their website, who is a newer girl without too many photos.

I called in my reservation and drove over to Yoshiwara, parking at one of the many coin parking lots available. I walked into the lobby and identified myself, and was guided to wait in the waiting room. The waiting room was kind of basic but we're not exactly here for the purpose of the waiting room anyway.

Now, I see posts on here that foreigners have successfully gotten service at Platinum Stage but it can depend on the girl. Since I can pass for Japanese I'm not sure if Mei will actually take foreign clients. This may be a moot point however as (spoiler alert) I don't really recommend her.

I was called up after a few minutes and Mei was waiting for me. She looked a lot more plain than the pictures on her photo blog suggested but not ugly either. However, she had a pretty obvious underbite on her top incisors which detracted from her looks.

She wasn't as slim as her profile suggested but not quite fat either. I'd compare her figure with the AV star Kawamura Maya. A bit of plumpness at her belly but a healthy rack to go along with it too.

We got to the room and undressed ourselves. She did not lead or offer to undress me and over the course of the interaction she would seem very distant and mechanical. She guided me over to the stool and soaped me up, gave me a toothbrush, and did the iodine mouthwash followed by a brief soak in the tub. We then moved over to the bed.

She got me hard enough to slip a cap on and gave me a CBJ, then lubed herself up with lotion and rode me CG style. This is where the service went further south - she was obviously not really enjoying herself and was not receptive to me trying to lick her breasts or kiss her. I also wanted to switch to doggy style and she refused, saying that it hurts. So I finished in her mish. Overall she was very mechanical, definitely not a GFE or PSE type of deal.

After that she made some small talk and when the chime rang she led me down the stairs. She left me with a small peck on the lips and off home I went.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Not a bad store overall and they seem to take foreign clientele, but Mei wouldn't be one of the girls I would recommend if they offered her to you.

Thanks for your review of Mei at Platinum Stage. Sorry that she didn't really work out...
The interesting point is that you mention 2ch here; I've always had a 50/50 view of comments on 2ch. Mainly because they can be extreme or even useless.

Apologies for the late follow up, but really appreciate your time to write the review.