You Guys In Japan Are Very Fortunate

Papa

TAG Member
Reaction score
I recently had the urge for some GFE and FS, as it’s been awhile and I wanted it to be legal. So I decided to go to Vegas and make the 1 hour drive.

I made an appointment with a young lady, who I felt attracted to by looking at her pics & bio. Luckily, I made a good choice and was very pleased with her looks, body and the service I received.

After we got into her room, she asked what I was looking for. I explained GFE, some BJ & FS (all covered) to finish. She said that she specializes in what I want, then explains her deluxe service package. It starts out at $5,000! After about 5-10 minutes, we settle on $900 and about 1 hour of time, but if we go a little over, she’ll be okay with it. True to her word, I finish in just around an hour and we chat, cuddle for about 10 more minutes.

So what’s the problem you ask? The negotiation process. It’s uncomfortable and adds tension prior, to what should be a totally enjoyable moment, between two people. In Japan, you know your cost ahead of time, and this puts no stress, and or eliminates the possibility of ill feelings to the provider or customer. You guys are very fortunate.

I’ve had P4P through a brothel and it was the most clinical, unsexy experience. Felt more like buying a car than sexy time.

OP might have been better served with an indie or any of the Korean orgs in Vegas.

Indeed, when I read this , I feel very lucky
Hey if you are a half glass full kind of guy , pat yourself on the back : you successfully negotiated an 82% discount after all! :)
Haha Thanks! Somehow I don’t feel like a master negotiator:LOL:

I’ve had P4P through a brothel and it was the most clinical, unsexy experience. Felt more like buying a car than sexy time.

OP might have been better served with an indie or any of the Korean orgs in Vegas.
Legal is a must, even misdemeanors can be bad for my chosen line of work.

Decriminalize or legalize, can be an interesting debate. And yes, those owners do make a mint. Unfortunately there’s not too many options for legal sex in the US.

At least the US have legal options. In Sweden there are no legal options. Been craving some soap or even health shop visit lately, Japan need to open asap

At least the US have legal options. In Sweden there are no legal options. Been craving some soap or even health shop visit lately, Japan need to open asap

In the meantime, you could try one of the legal RLDs in Germany.

This Japanese guy is doing a trip around the world documenting the sex scene. He also released a book on that topic.
He was just in Scandinavia, check out his Twitter account!

Never went to the legal brothels in US, but lived close enough to TJ to go to the brothels there but given it's Mexico there was haggling. In the US, the rub and tugs were stressful just figuring out which allowed you to go further to FS and the usual answer was no. That said, I get a similar effect in Japan when it comes to health or delivery health and finding out if the girl offers more. Much easier chances with deru herusu obviously. Better quality ladies than gaijin friendly SLs to boot.

The whole point of marriage in Japan is to increase the number of partners to have sex with, with access to an ATM/maid at home.
Isn't love a beautiful thing?

I only accept the traditional marriage.

Where the reasons for tying the sacred bond are money, land or alliance with France.

Last edited:
I only accept the tradition marriage.

Where the reasons for tying the sacred bond are money, land or alliance with France.
And she has to have huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge.... tracts of land.

Reactions: MikeH and just4fun