Nomen Nescio

Excellent sex is the power of life
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Mistress Youko

Date of Encounter:
September 2019

Contact Method:
Email (from previous encounter), original was via https://www.mistressyouko.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
3.5h 80kY + LH

Type/Location:
Love Hotel in Shinjuku area

Language Notes:
English (good)

Details of the Encounter:
I have a good history with Youko-sama and when I had the opportunity to see her again, I took it.

Set up was easy via email asking her if she was available at a certain date. An enthousiastic reply later, it was all set up. At the day we met up and went to a love hotel and she went to work on me.

This encounter I had asked her for the new experience of sounding and her taking me as she wanted. And oh boy she did. Let's just say that if you ever want to feel how it is to be pounded into orgasmic mush, then played with more, and more, and more... she is your woman.
At the end I had a lot more empathy and understanding of the women receiving from me as I found myself also begging to "please no more.. yes more... I don't know yes/no" tremble shake "oh god it does not stop" ;-)

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Youko-sama is a great professional and heartfelt dominatrix, will adjust to what you ask for and then some.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the report Mistress Youko! Much appreciated!

Approved: 10/10/2019

Maybe important to note, (though the ones who should probably won’t) but ‘how to fuck a man’ has a particular meaning here.

Reactions: Nomen Nescio
You'd probably be best off researching what BDSM means... these sorts of providers don't provide the 'standard service' and that's kind of the point.

Reactions: Simonka
The problem is that when these providers get reviewed so many people don't understand what BDSM is and beg for 'standard service' which creates a conflict.
People book her for the armpit hair.... (btw). ;)

No worries...

We just want to clearly stipulate the difference so that we don't get complaints when people read the review and really don't understand what the service is when they try to book them.
That's the only reason I'm being a little over sensitive - we did have one or two BDSM people listed here before, but they had to give up... because people didn't get it. \

All good. ;)

Maybe important to note, (though the ones who should probably won’t) but ‘how to fuck a man’ has a particular meaning here.
Yes indeed ;-)
Traditional gender-role reversal for sure. And worth experiencing if only once: it gave me a lot more empathy for my lovers being penetrated by me, by having it experienced it myself. I have a whole new appreciation for warming up and slowly moving in for example :-D
Besides the great sensations and new learnings, I find that if I satisfy my feminine side, my masculine side becomes way stronger: I am way more productive, convincing, charismatic, relaxed and powerful for a month or so after such a session...

I have been debating for awhile (three years now?) on if I should ever book a session with Youko. I'm really not into much of BDSM play (for instance, most of everything on her favorite play bullet-point list disinterests me). That said, I'm very selective on which women look attractive with armpit hair, but she definitely is among the top in that regard. Some of it probably is due to the fact she "flaunts" it with confidence that turns me on. I used to have a pretty strong armpit hair fetish but I've started to realize I tend to prefer it more just things like hentai. I think I'll reach out to her to ask about booking a 90 minute session, I'll see if I do indeed have that fetish in my system still and bring it out with her.

How did you find her English level, Nomen? Any complications or inadvertent confusion that was distracting in the session?

Reactions: Frenchy
I have been debating for awhile (three years now?) on if I should ever book a session with Youko. I'm really not into much of BDSM play (for instance, most of everything on her favorite play bullet-point list disinterests me).
She has a huge range of what she can do. With me she is more in the sensual domination with experiments, so I also don't do most of her favorite play list. Keep in mind that she does onto you, not the other way around (it is not even flirting with FS).
Just describe what you want and don't want (I use a yes/no/maybe list), she'll adjust like the pro she is. Keep in mind that her scale is wider, 'mild pain play' in her scale is fairly intense in mine. Better to describe what action you want.

How did you find her English level, Nomen? Any complications or inadvertent confusion that was distracting in the session?
Her English is good (she undersells her English). No problems, even in non-standard situations for both of us (she is training some tantra from me). She reads your reactions too and adapts from that in the moment.

But I would advice sending your request well in advance, I always do this so the provider has room to look up specific terms and ask for clarifications. I find a yes/no/maybe list is a great way of doing this.

Reactions: Frenchy
I think I had the first review of her here and I can second everything noumen says. I’d check her blog out, but, as above, she is very good at reading your reactions so don’t freak out if it looks past your limit. Also in the comments to my review, there are some links to movies she has done.

But make no mistake, she will control the tempo and the terms, so plan on being on you back or on your knees the whole time.

Yes Joeking, your review was the one that had me check Youko-sama out and I am very grateful for that connection. Thank you.

Reactions: MikeH and Frenchy
I’m wondering... does she finishes you with a HJ or you do yourself? Looks like she doesn’t touch you at all...