Young American Couple Visiting 4/5-4/11

donttouchthat

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

We are a young american couple (29F, 32M) visiting Tokyo for the first time from 4/4-4/12. We will be staying in Meguro. We're looking for other couples or women would be down to meet up with us; or suggestions for good bars that are foreign friendly (we don't speak any Japanese).

Just looking to have a good time! Any advice is welcomed, thank you!

Reactions: Ladylisa
If I was in Japan at that moment I would gladly brought you to many fun places in Tokyo in exchange for a little amount of money or dinner not much.
However I'm not a couple but just a young boy, still 20-years old, but I'm 100% Japanese but was born in the Netherlands and got raised there aswell.
I'm leaving Japan tomorrow so bad luck I guess.
I have an intership from Septembre till Februari upcoming months so if you have friends or anything coming to Japan and need help in that period just message me.

Hi
I'm a western guy I live close to Meguro and would be happy to share some of the knowledge and insights I have gained from living here for a while. There are some interesting places to go if you know where. I would love to bring my gf but not sure she'd be up for the adventure.
Regards
D