Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours 35,000 yen

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
We spoke in Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Hey guys

Just a short review today. I met with the lovely Sayuri of Asian Mystique and she asked that I keep her review on the light side.

http://www.asianmystique.com/Sayuri3.html

I had been interested in Sayuri from her lovely profile and pics, so I setup an appointment.

Let me just say that she's the perfect type for guys looking for GFE from the young, college girl type. Very innocent, talkative, cute, and has the perfect body for all sorts of things. She's interested in this kind of work for various reasons, but one of them is to learn more about what she wants in bed and how to improve her skills further.

GFE was intimate and she has great nipple licking and BBBJ skills. Just doing CFS in MS was enough to get my pop.

One benefit I had was that I can speak Japanese, which helped her to open up about a lot of things. We had great conversations like I was in a hostess club.

*If you want more details, please IM me.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Sayuri is a great option for those that want her type.

Thanks for the review. Any idea about her English level for those of us that are not great at Japanese?

Her English is enough to hold a dairy conversation. Maybe she cannot discuss deeply about the missile structure and the highest medical technology. They could be interesting topic to talk about but perhaps they are not the ideal ones you would like to have in bed, especially when you are with a cute, innocent looking young girl like Sayuri.

Her English is enough to hold a dairy conversation. Maybe she cannot discuss deeply about the missile structure and the highest medical technology. They could be interesting topic to talk about but perhaps they are not the ideal ones you would like to have in bed, especially when you are with a cute, innocent looking young girl like Sayuri.

I agree Manami-san. Thank you for explaining better than me!

*Just one note. I did feel that we made more of a connection during Japanese conversation.

Just out of curiosity, how do you know about Sayuri?

Last edited:
Reactions: AliceInWonderland
It says she has a medium built.. how built is that?