young buck

smokedoutmack

TAG Member
Reaction score
hi . i am a latino american in my early 20s going to japan for the first time this mid october. i do not speak japanese at all but will do my best to learn some basic words in the little free time i have

i am traveling alone and money is not really an issue, i am staying for a week long in a hotel in tokyo and want to have as much fun as possible for the best value of course. i am still planning my trip as to where i will stay but i want to stay a few nights in harakuku and maybe shinjuku the rest is still open and flexible. since i only speak english can you please help me find what i need. im open to literally anything and open to recommendations and ideas.

chill and looking to party as well. since i am going alone i hope i can meet some cool people but if not i will still have fun. i am interested in experiencing a soapland at least once, and if not then 2-3 in call girls to my hotel. also interested in trying pink salon and open to other ideas, would love to meet normal women as well and just hook up normally. lace me with all the knowledge you possess and i will show love back! legalize weed japan!

hi . i am a latino american in my early 20s going to japan for the first time this mid october. i do not speak japanese at all but will do my best to learn some basic words in the little free time i have

i am traveling alone and money is not really an issue, i am staying for a week long in a hotel in tokyo and want to have as much fun as possible for the best value of course. i am still planning my trip as to where i will stay but i want to stay a few nights in harakuku and maybe shinjuku the rest is still open and flexible. since i only speak english can you please help me find what i need. im open to literally anything and open to recommendations and ideas.

chill and looking to party as well. since i am going alone i hope i can meet some cool people but if not i will still have fun. i am interested in experiencing a soapland at least once, and if not then 2-3 in call girls to my hotel. also interested in trying pink salon and open to other ideas, would love to meet normal women as well and just hook up normally. lace me with all the knowledge you possess and i will show love back! legalize weed japan!

Seriously?

Reactions: AMcguyver and MikeH
yet to read anything non lame and corny. anyone cool feel free to point in the right direction or help out. fuck the law smoke bud every day

He can always come over to my place and pick a few.

This rain makes them pop up all over the place.

Here's a pic of some I just picked in my garden..

weeds 001.JPG

yet to read anything non lame and corny. anyone cool feel free to point in the right direction or help out. fuck the law smoke bud every day

A guy full of Love and Joy.

Sabes, los Rastafaris lo consideran un sacramento

Once again, my post contains hidden messages, follow the link and remember- Google is not your friend.

Reactions: MikeH
Let me point you in the right direction: Do not come here. People go to jail for doing poppers in this country. Jeez, even Sudafed is illegal. You probably won't even get past the dogs at the airport. If you do, you'll be miserable. Go to Europe.

It's hard to make specific recommendations to you because your list is very broad in terms of what kind of adult fun you're open to (not saying that being open minded is bad). Seriously though, leave the drugs out of it. I'm sure being jailed and deported is not fun. Heard of it happening to people through gaijin (foreigner) acquaintances I know.

Since you're only in town for a week, my suggestion is to skip the pickup attempts and just focus in on sampling the paid fun Japan has to offer. It's a better use of your time, which in your case is in shorter supply than the money.

You ask a lot of questions that people here have answered - in most cases recently. Read what people have been posting about different shops then come back with some more specific questions.

And I will reiterate about the weed. In the US people think of pot as different from other drugs. In Japan the law treats marijuana the same as meth, cocaine, and heroin. A buddy of mine just got back from an "interview" with the police here because a foreign guy he had employed in the past was caught with an illicit drug in a quantity which the authorities regard as "intent to distribute". This guy is looking at 1 to 3 years in prison - which will mark him as a felon in any country - and pretty much be the end of whatever professional career he had before.

Understand that this is not about "our" opinion of drugs. This is about how the law in Japan treats the issue. (Don't you have any idea how drug possession is treated in Mexico when the authorities get involved?)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
You ask a lot of questions that people here have answered - in most cases recently. Read what people have been posting about different shops then come back with some more specific questions.

And I will reiterate about the weed. In the US people think of pot as different from other drugs. In Japan the law treats marijuana the same as meth, cocaine, and heroin. A buddy of mine just got back from an "interview" with the police here because a foreign guy he had employed in the past was caught with an illicit drug in a quantity which the authorities regard as "intent to distribute". This guy is looking at 1 to 3 years in prison - which will mark him as a felon in any country - and pretty much be the end of whatever professional career he had before.

Understand that this is not about "our" opinion of drugs. This is about how the law in Japan treats the issue. (Don't you have any idea how drug possession is treated in Mexico when the authorities get involved?)

Was going to bring some 'special' gummy bears for my next visit to Tokyo...but this post pretty much squashes that idea..
In no ways am I stoner (2-3 times a year)...but really wanted to take an edible and chill..experience the city, the women and the food... my airbnb would be littered with wrappers of every kit kat type Japan has to offer..

In no way is weed the same as meth..cocaine or heroin...But I get it. Korea has the same view as well.. I accept it and will move on..

Let me point you in the right direction: Do not come here. People go to jail for doing poppers in this country. Jeez, even Sudafed is illegal. You probably won't even get past the dogs at the airport. If you do, you'll be miserable. Go to Europe.
Exactly. You wanna smoke weed every day? Go to a state or country where is legal.
Asia is STRICT on drugs. Japan is strict but in some other Asian countries you could face death penalty.

Was going to bring some 'special' gummy bears for my next visit to Tokyo...but this post pretty much squashes that idea..
In no ways am I stoner (2-3 times a year)...but really wanted to take an edible and chill..experience the city, the women and the food... my airbnb would be littered with wrappers of every kit kat type Japan has to offer..

In no way is weed the same as meth..cocaine or heroin...But I get it. Korea has the same view as well.. I accept it and will move on..
Like bring them on a plane? Thats a bad idea in every country you go to! They have drugs dogs at the airport and things will get crazy if they sniff you out!

Like bring them on a plane? Thats a bad idea in every country you go to! They have drugs dogs at the airport and things will get crazy if they sniff you out!

Yes...literally, talking about 2 gummy bears..

Via research, you can safely get these by.. but I won't..

I have dealt with Japanese customs and law enforcement in a professional capacity for a while. You would be surprised how up-to-date their knowledge is in many cases. They also are not restricted by the same surveillance or search and seizure laws that most western countries have.

Reactions: ur19877 and meyrin

Do not take the chance. There are many accounts of Customs catching folks at Narita.

My luggage has had a cursory search maybe twice out of over a dozen times.

No, bring drugs. Get caught. I don't want newcomers spoiling our best spots with an entitled / conquistador attitude. :p
(But welcome to TAG. I'm Frenchy , the Resident Asshole, good to meet you ! :))

Reactions: MikeH and Thrthrthr
You're stilled pissed over an undermanned Mexican army’s 1862 victory over France at the Battle of Puebla.

So, Win at Puebla?
Or
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo?

Should we start a thread with a poll for this one?:p

Oh I totally agree that we had nothing to do there . And in most colonies as well for that matter. It was just a silly land grabbing competition with the Brits , as usual .
But hey without the frenchies there would be no Cinco de Mayo so party-animals on both sides of the Rio Grande should be grateful!