Guest viewing is limited

Your #1 best-ever experience

vargas

TAG Member
Reaction score
It’s a rainy Sunday and I’ve been reminiscing about my past lovers. I’ve been fortunate to have had more than my share of ladies of many ages, races, classes, free or paid, but one in particular stands head and shoulders above the rest. What was your best experience to date?

Mine was a bog standard Japanese OL, in her 30s, short, unfashionable, plain black hair, not unattractive but simply the sort you see by the thousands every day in Tokyo. As a saving grace although she was very short she had good proportions, really nice legs enhanced by tall heels, a nice bottom, and amazing lips. But aside from that not much of a chest and the soft, slowly going to fat, body of a lady past her prime and not exercising at all.

But my god, I’m not exaggerating when I say we’d regularly go at it for 3-4 hours and still be up for more. This girl was always wet and always ready to go and she turned me on like no one ever has. We’d have dinner beforehand and I’d be hard as a rock the entire time. It’s not like we had a whole lot in common and a serious relationship was out of the question due to our circumstances, but the chemistry was out of this world.

This lasted for years and I really enjoyed it. Sadly though she continued to age and I was out seducing college interns and going through UC’s collection of gorgeous sugar babes, none of which were nearly as fun in & out of bed but much more attractive, and seduction has its own charms.

Eventually things fizzled out and we lost touch. I have younger and prettier companions now and wouldn’t make different choices, but none of them come anywhere close to being as exciting and straight sexy as this one.

Nice story!

My first time with a Japanese girl who know what she was doing was probably my first memorable experience. Everything before that has paled in comparison. Funny though, I measure a lot of new experiences to that first time just because it was just that intense of an experience.

Since then... I've had a variety of vanilla and slightly wilder experiences. Some I've written about, others I've not...

The most recent and memorable experience in my memory goes back to a particular girl who is just insatiable. I don't know if it's just our chemistry, she just could be that way normally, but she's a machine when everything is just right.

One myth of my own that I debunked of my own is that it really doesn't matter the age. Women have a fire that can be lit at anytime, it just takes the right set of keys and kindling. The girl I mentioned above, her push-button start is oral on her, she's like a rocket once you apply the right pressure at the right point. ;)

I wrote a separate story about Afternoon Delights, it's buried here on TAG somewhere. :)

Good post. Gets me all nostalgic thinking about all the things that happened back in the day.

#1 best ever experience was with a young Japanese girl many years ago. We met at a social function and clicked immediately. At first the relationship was an amazing ride. We were young, in love and had amazing sex. It was great not necessarily because of the technique, but because of the passion. Hard to describe the feeling. But we did it in every position we could think of in just about every place we could. Even while staying over at her parent's house when we went to visit for the holidays. We fucked so hard I was almost certain we'd been heard but maybe not, lol. Some days we'd get it on as many as three or four times.

The fun didn't last very long though. Some very deep personal differences started to cause problems and after a period of time, the magic was gone.

Fast forward a decade or so and I still have yet to experience something like that. I've had great experiences with providers in P4P but obviously it just isn't quite the same.

We fucked so hard I was almost certain we'd been heard
This is funny. I had an experience like this as well with my ex boyfriend (maybe not the best sex i ever had but he did know how to satisfy me).
We were staying at his parents' house and another couple was also staying there. We made a lot of noise and appearantly his parents thought it was their friends going at it, or the friends thought it was his mom and dad, i cant really remember. Might have been both.

I hate to say it but..........I've got a few that pop into my head. 2nd wife (ex working girl), Jo Ann the groupie at CBGB's in the toilet in NYC, a real skinny but beautiful Taiwanese girl here in Tokyo (should have kept her but she had some head problems) and a Chinese girl from backpage that I fucked that up pretty easy. Seems like the good ones i let get away and keep the ones that i shouldn't. I can't rate one of them as #1 though. They were all that to me in different respects but the sex was just what I liked.....(and miss)

#1 best ever experience was with a young Japanese girl many years ago. We met at a social function and clicked immediately. At first the relationship was an amazing ride. We were young, in love and had amazing sex. It was great not necessarily because of the technique, but because of the passion. Hard to describe the feeling. But we did it in every position we could think of in just about every place we could. Even while staying over at her parent's house when we went to visit for the holidays. We fucked so hard I was almost certain we'd been heard but maybe not, lol. Some days we'd get it on as many as three or four times.

Great story! Yeah, if I really analyze it I guess passion and physical chemistry probably account for 99% of what made my experience so great. There’s serious magic when you’ve got the same crazy high level of desire for each other. Also we didn’t get together too often which really seems to help keep things exciting.

I do find it rather surprising that this experience has been impossible to replicate so far but that’s probably mostly on me being a pretty majime dude :D Also I think a lot of girls keep feelings in reserve when they know you’re never going to have a serious relationship with them. Sugar wise things are better with no expectations, but I’ve had too many ask why I pay when I could land girls for free. I’ve come to think that paying for it costs a certain amount of respect and admiration in her eyes which doesn’t help with chemistry and passion at all.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Would you believe it? The Hell's Angels toilet was spotless!

There's always a prospect assigned to clean the toilets, and they catch hell if they aren't spotless. :)

It’s a rainy Sunday and I’ve been reminiscing about my past lovers. I’ve been fortunate to have had more than my share of ladies of many ages, races, classes, free or paid, but one in particular stands head and shoulders above the rest. What was your best experience to date?

Mine was a bog standard Japanese OL, in her 30s, short, unfashionable, plain black hair, not unattractive but simply the sort you see by the thousands every day in Tokyo. As a saving grace although she was very short she had good proportions, really nice legs enhanced by tall heels, a nice bottom, and amazing lips. But aside from that not much of a chest and the soft, slowly going to fat, body of a lady past her prime and not exercising at all.

But my god, I’m not exaggerating when I say we’d regularly go at it for 3-4 hours and still be up for more. This girl was always wet and always ready to go and she turned me on like no one ever has. We’d have dinner beforehand and I’d be hard as a rock the entire time. It’s not like we had a whole lot in common and a serious relationship was out of the question due to our circumstances, but the chemistry was out of this world.

This lasted for years and I really enjoyed it. Sadly though she continued to age and I was out seducing college interns and going through UC’s collection of gorgeous sugar babes, none of which were nearly as fun in & out of bed but much more attractive, and seduction has its own charms.

Eventually things fizzled out and we lost touch. I have younger and prettier companions now and wouldn’t make different choices, but none of them come anywhere close to being as exciting and straight sexy as this one.

I have/had a similar story. When i was 24 i met this japanese girl 2 years younger at a poolhall here in Toronto. We exchanged info... met for coffee..which lead to dinners and drinks and within a week we were intimate. And.... i felt the same way you did...by all standards she wasnt remarkable.. A solid 7/10.. a few really really nice featrures...however there was this raw, crazy, animal attraction between us. It was insane...due to circumstances on both sides we couldnt betogether longterm and we eventually fizzled out. She returned to Tokyo. We emailed 2 or 3 times a year..but didnt talk too much

7 years later.... the interesting part.

She came back to Canada this past june!!!!

We met up to catch up which quickly led to sex (20 minutes after saying hi lol) Everything was nice..sex was good..she came like 4 or 5 times... but something was missing. That crazy lust was gone... we were both horny..but i think we were both surprised it wasnt as crazy exciting as it was 7 years ago.

Hmm
I think that we all have "the one" person/memory/experience that we hold on a pedastool in our minds.....we romanticize that specific time in our heads. Sometimes being able to go back and actually re-experience it isnt a good thing though. The imagination is a wonderful thing. I think it tweaks our memories a bit...at least it did for me.

Last edited:
Almost wondering if I should post this so I don't jinx myself somehow but I've recently found myself in the midst of a continuing "best ever" experience...

About this time last year my favorite provider quit the shop she was working at. We'd gotten pretty close over the months I'd been seeing her and I had mentioned to her that I was going overseas for a week or so and I'd see her when I got back. She gave me a letter and asked me wait to read it until I was out of the country. It was a really sweet letter mentioning that she had been planning to quit that month from a long time back and the time had finally come - she thanked me for the time we'd spent together and let me know that by the time I was back she wouldn't be on the roster anymore. I was sad that I wouldn't have a chance to meet her again but was also happy that it seemed like her life was going in the way she had planned - it was a bittersweet moment.

After that I took a few months off P4P and focused on getting through a rocky period at work. After things settled down I eased back in to P4P but while I was overall having pretty good experiences nothing really matched what I'd shared with that previous girl. Then a few months ago I decided to take a shot on a new shop and see what they were like. To be honest my expectations with new places are never too high - there's a chance you'll get lucky but there's also a big possibility that either the shop or the girl (or both) won't pan out. I chose a girl on the roster without a huge amount of thought - her proportions and overall style looked good but I didn't dig too deeply into her profile before making the reservation.

Arranged everything with the shop and while waiting in the hotel I thought I'd look through her blog. Holy shit... she was actually into some really cool things. Obscure movie directors, underground art galleries, weird music... Part of me was praying that her appearance and personality would live up to her interests and the other part of me was praying she wasn't somebody I knew. I've got some relatively specific interests and the community around a lot of those interests tends to be pretty tight-knit - I've been in the relatively uncomfortable position of choosing a provider thinking our interests would match up only to find that we'd met previously (and quite regularly...) in a way that was a bit closer to my work than was comfortable.

As my mind was racing between expectation and a bit of apprehension there was a knock on the door. Upon opening it, the girl who entered the hotel surpassed any expectations I could have had. From a general perspective I guess she would probably just register as a cute Japanese girl but for me it was like a list of every attribute that I'm into in a girl had been checked. She was so perfect she could have been grown in a vat from images culled from images in my subconscious. And her personality was amazing - I would gladly pay the same amount just to spend time talking to her without any kind of additional services.

But it wasn't until we'd gotten into the main session itself that I realized just how unbelievably fortunate I had gotten. This beautiful, kind, amazingly cool girl not only had a body that was drawn by God himself but also had a mental switch that went straight from cute, demure girl to sex goddess. I'm far from the most experienced guy in the world but I've had what I consider a decent range of experiences, both P4P and otherwise, and this girl proceeded to smash every expectation I have ever had. And one of the best parts is I really feel like the situation is mutual - I've been with enough providers to know when a girl is into something or not (and appreciated the ones who still gave it their best even when they weren't really feeling it themselves) but is on a whole other level.

I've since met with her numerous times and each time surpasses the previous - part of me wants to worry a little because there's no way things can continue being this good but the rest of me says just enjoy it while you can because life is fleeting. I hope this can go on for years to come and also know that even if she quits tomorrow the only thing I could say is thank you for the time we had together.

Sorry - this is probably a long post of interest to no one but myself but I felt like I needed to put it into words and this seemed like as good an opportunity as any. There doesn't need to be any kind of takeaway, but if I was going to add one anyway I guess it would be this - there are some amazing girls out there and once in a blue moon you have the incredibly good fortune to come across one. Treat them well and you'll get so much more back than you could ever imagine.

I have/had a similar story. When i was 24 i met this japanese girl 2 years younger at a poolhall here in Toronto. We exchanged info... met for coffee..which lead to dinners and drinks and within a week we were intimate. And.... i felt the same way you did...by all standards she wasnt remarkable.. A solid 7/10.. a few really really nice featrures...however there was this raw, crazy, animal attraction between us. It was insane...due to circumstances on both sides we couldnt betogether longterm and we eventually fizzled out. She returned to Tokyo. We emailed 2 or 3 times a year..but didnt talk too much

7 years later.... the interesting part.

She came back to Canada this past june!!!!

We met up to catch up which quickly led to sex (20 minutes after saying hi lol) Everything was nice..sex was good..she came like 4 or 5 times... but something was missing. That crazy lust was gone... we were both horny..but i think we were both surprised it wasnt as crazy exciting as it was 7 years ago.

Hmm
I think that we all have "the one" person/memory/experience that we hold on a pedastool in our minds.....we romanticize that specific time in our heads. Sometimes being able to go back and actually re-experience it isnt a good thing though. The imagination is a wonderful thing. I think it tweaks our memories a bit...at least it did for me.
Living in Toronto myself, I can attest that there's definitely something different about the Japanese girls who come over here for a short stay. They may not put as much effort into their looks, but my best experiences have been with them! Unfortunately I wouldn't consider the sessions or relationships interesting enough to be worth posting though :sorry:

Reactions: The Impo and vargas
There doesn't need to be any kind of takeaway, but if I was going to add one anyway I guess it would be this - there are some amazing girls out there and once in a blue moon you have the incredibly good fortune to come across one. Treat them well and you'll get so much more back than you could ever imagine.

I haven't been chipping in to this thread because I don't really know how I could be able to say one experience is The One. There are lots of great ones, ranging from several years to just one nighters, and there are several bad ones, fortunately none of them lasting very long. But to pick up one and say that's the best, or even make a list of the top ten; how would you rate so different experiences?

But for this revelation of Bipsy I can relate. There is now one girl amongst my regulars who is so good I would never have thought to find something like that, and totally by accident. It has been going on for around two years now and every time I think it cannot get better it just does. Couple of times there has been some problems and when I point them out she doesn't get pissed or crazy but just says ok, let's fix them and then we are on our merry way again.

It feels like she is below four crazy and above eight hot. But if she is then I'll just take as it is. :eek::D

This thread does make you reminisce a bit... the best one's are always the crazy one's for me, so it's a double edged sword... you meet them by chance and are never looking when they pop into your life. Like other's say, chemistry, stamina, and just plain LUST for each other is mind blowing... Who cares how much noise you make, let other's hear you and be envious of your passion - that's my thinking... Having a cabin attendant knocking on the shinkansen toilet door because you are being too loud.. well it's a little embarrassing, but this girl loved this kind of attention.. not the best body, but she was batshit crazy for sex and was down for whenever however, it didn't matter ... I bought her 2nd vibrator because she burned the first one up... would have loved to see the smoke from that ..LOL... anyway, we fizzled out due to non-compatibilities in all other aspects... but the sex was amazing.. once she asked me if I was drilling for oil.... that's always stuck with me and made me laugh... even now I'm laughing about it... well... just another trip down horny memory lane... until the next comes along...

Great story! I’ve definitely found it impossible to recapture past experiences with the same person. People change over time and simply getting to know someone well changes your interactions with them. I’m certain that if I met the one in my story again it’d be fun but nothing like it was originally. Wouldn’t say that’s because my memory is too rosy though, just an effect of time.

Reactions: BB0523
Been giving this a fair amount of (quite happy) thought over the last few days, and it would have to be a time in Canada...

I had just arrived back in Vancouver and was staying in a weekly apartment while I was looking for something longer term. This was back in my Gothic phase, so I had Robert Smith hair and an all black wardrobe.

The third day I was there, this cute Goth girl, looked a lot like Patricia Morrison from Sisters of Mercy, was walking down the sidewalk in front of the building, and she had a really nice Celtic dragon tattoo wrapping around her upper arm. I commented on it and said I like it, and she smiled and said I should see the one on her back, to which I replied that I'd love to see it... then she told me to bring her upstairs and she'd show me since it would involve in unzipping the back of her dress.

We got upstairs, she turned around and lifted her hair, I unzipped her dress, and... she didn't have a back tattoo. She turned around and smirked and said she'd figured it was the fastest way to get me to take her home, then let the front of her dress fall, put her arms around me and gave me a deep, wet kiss. That led to a couple of days where we didn't leave my apartment, and barely left the bed. Went through my entire supply of condoms, and the few she had in her purse. Turned out she lived around the corner and had seen me coming and going and thought I was cute, and had already decided to make a play, and when I gave her that opening, she went for it.

About a week later, she moved to England... if she had stayed in Vancouver, I probably wouldn't have ended up in Japan.

Been giving this a fair amount of (quite happy) thought over the last few days, and it would have to be a time in Canada...

I had just arrived back in Vancouver and was staying in a weekly apartment while I was looking for something longer term. This was back in my Gothic phase, so I had Robert Smith hair and an all black wardrobe.

The third day I was there, this cute Goth girl, looked a lot like Patricia Morrison from Sisters of Mercy, was walking down the sidewalk in front of the building, and she had a really nice Celtic dragon tattoo wrapping around her upper arm. I commented on it and said I like it, and she smiled and said I should see the one on her back, to which I replied that I'd love to see it... then she told me to bring her upstairs and she'd show me since it would involve in unzipping the back of her dress.

We got upstairs, she turned around and lifted her hair, I unzipped her dress, and... she didn't have a back tattoo. She turned around and smirked and said she'd figured it was the fastest way to get me to take her home, then let the front of her dress fall, put her arms around me and gave me a deep, wet kiss. That led to a couple of days where we didn't leave my apartment, and barely left the bed. Went through my entire supply of condoms, and the few she had in her purse. Turned out she lived around the corner and had seen me coming and going and thought I was cute, and had already decided to make a play, and when I gave her that opening, she went for it.

About a week later, she moved to England... if she had stayed in Vancouver, I probably wouldn't have ended up in Japan.
What I mainly remember about goth girls was once the shiny wore off, you get to the layer of daddy issues and then the chewy crazy center.

What I mainly remember about goth girls was once the shiny wore off, you get to the layer of daddy issues and then the chewy crazy center.

And when I was 22, that was exactly what I liked. :D

Reactions: AliceInWonderland