Guest viewing is limited

Your Best Sober Daytime Pickups in Japan?

DrCoffee

TAG Member
Reaction score
It happens every few years or so for me. My last was a woman I met on a train in rural Japan. Slim. Attractive enough. Maybe 40 years old. Married Barely spoke English and I barely speak Japanese. Ended up in a karaoke place in an inaka town just before lunchtime. Sex almost happened but she had a fungal infection and I couldn't bear to inflict that on my lil fella. Oh Japan

Please share your stories!

I'm looking forward to some good stories.

Someone wake up Keihan.

I regret to inform you that I cannot think of one qualifying experience. Maybe some cheap white wine might help.

It happens every few years or so for me. My last was a woman I met on a train in rural Japan. Slim. Attractive enough. Maybe 40 years old. Married Barely spoke English and I barely speak Japanese. Ended up in a karaoke place in an inaka town just before lunchtime. Sex almost happened but she had a fungal infection and I couldn't bear to inflict that on my lil fella. Oh Japan

Fungal infection .... :vomit:

Out of curiosity ... what was your worst?

I've actually been thinking about this for a couple of hours now--not entirely sure why--but I'm still stumped. I don't believe I've ever scored with a girl I just met (or guy, in case it matters) during the day and without alcohol. I actually don't think I've really done any random hook-up during the daylight hours, ever.

But I could definitely see how it might happen in the rural Japanese countryside. In the big city there are tons of opportunities to score at night, because that's when (young) people tend to go out and party. I'd go so far as to say that it's probably quite difficult to score a random hook-up during daylight hours in a big Japanese city...at least for me. In the countryside, however, normal people really don't venture out at night, at least not alone and certainly not looking for some sort of action, lest you be known as the town whore. To that end, I'd imagine that IF a country woman was interested in a sly hook-up with a stranger, it would have to be during the day and in a setting and context that would seem otherwise completely innocent.

Like the train.

Good on you for pulling train pussy, BTW, countryside or not. I've never successfully picked up a female on the train, and believe me, I've tried. On the contrary, I actually managed to LOSE pussy once on the Hankyu Line coming back to Osaka from Kobe, where my konpa date decided she was less than enamored with my drunken antics, particularly when my friends and I group-pounded some Ozeki One Cups we bought before boarding and the staged a mock circle-jerk in front of some high school girls (who moved to the next car). I actually never figured out where my date went. Sneaky bitch probably just jumped out in Umeda, crossed the platform to the outbound train and went back home. Fucking Kobe girls.

You are nominated for a top-10 disgusting post on TAG award. And i’ve read a lot of disgusting stuff here. Congrats!

I just read that shit while having my pre-jog morning coffee with my new hazelnut creamer. Feel like I need to brush my teeth again.

Reactions: Acid Burn
You are nominated for a top-10 disgusting post on TAG award. And i’ve read a lot of disgusting stuff here. Congrats!
LOL. True. Every time I see your profile pic I think of Jack Black. Was that your intention?

LOL. True. Every time I see your profile pic I think of Jack Black. Was that your intention?
No it’s SuperDupont. The French version of Superman. With the beret, baguette, and a cock as our proud national emblem

No it’s SuperDupont. The French version of Superman. With the beret, baguette, and a cock as our proud national emblem

Touche. Lol. I am going to put that in my LinkedIn profile when I worked for a kogaisha of Orange, man the French can be fun to hang with.

I have to ask. Didn't you do an initial sniff or visual check before progressing forward? Fungal infection, wow. I have seen that crap in Angeles or Pattaya but damn. Hope you got your anti biotics meds.

As for sober pick ups, why not drunk pick ups too? The kinokuniya at Shinjuku's south gate is a good place to pull. Girls are already in their area of interest, whether that is overseas travel or cooking or whatever, just take the topic you can speak the best Japanese and talk. There are ALWAYS girls looking to study up their English, they are super easy pulls. Covid has decreased the number of interested candidates but it is still a valid place to pull and hook.

Touche. Lol. I am going to put that in my LinkedIn profile when I worked for a kogaisha of Orange, man the French can be fun to hang with.
Sure your bosses at Orange will love it :ROFLMAO:
Seriously the French CAN be fun to hang with but they won’t necessarily make the efforts. You have to get through the insufferable arrogance , weird accent , and ass-holeness first. Bonne chance!

Reactions: Tabanico
Flagyl aka Metronidazole. Kills protozoa, some fungi as well as bacteria.

My policy these days is to be polite to malodorous women and then just avoid them.

I guess my most famous story is the Mac, reverse pick-up. We both were at a McDonalds in the Marunouchi office area (one of those underground ones), and had a craving for some french fries. (Her food came first and she paused before walking out, we had made eye contact moments before that... once my fries came up, I walked out, she followed...)

She followed me out of the Mac and over to the elevators - struck up a conversation with me right after the "What floor you going to?" common office exchange. She was pretty well-dressed and obviously takes really good care of herself, not exactly someone I would have expected to meet in that specific situation. She works for a firm nearby, so we had some really good times before we all got sent home to work. :(

The rest is history. Still dating to this day.... The Mac 'event' happened in Jan 2019.

Good work! In all my years, i've never managed a Macudo pickup so you are doing pretty damn well.

I guess my most famous story is the Mac, reverse pick-up. We both were at a McDonalds in the Marunouchi office area (one of those underground ones), and had a craving for some french fries. (Her food came first and she paused before walking out, we had made eye contact moments before that... once my fries came up, I walked out, she followed...)

She followed me out of the Mac and over to the elevators - struck up a conversation with me right after the "What floor you going to?" common office exchange. She was pretty well-dressed and obviously takes really good care of herself, not exactly someone I would have expected to meet in that specific situation. She works for a firm nearby, so we had some really good times before we all got sent home to work. :(

The rest is history. Still dating to this day.... The Mac 'event' happened in Jan 2019.
I remember it well, mostly because you don't drink alcohol, but still craved a McDonalds. I don't think Ive ever wanted a McDonalds sober or non-hungover.

I remember it well, mostly because you don't drink alcohol, but still craved a McDonalds. I don't think Ive ever wanted a McDonalds sober or non-hungover.
I can't stand the place personally but I just get a random craving for french fries... and that's the only place around the office area that's got a quick turnaround for some fries.

I can't stand the place personally but I just get a random craving for french fries... and that's the only place around the office area that's got a quick turnaround for some fries.
It was meant to be. She must be your soulmate or something. This sudden fries craving was an injunction from Heaven

It was meant to be. She must be your soulmate or something. This sudden fries craving was an injunction from Heaven

You are such a romantic soul. But I agree that while others meet at omiai or Tinder fries do sound like a more organic way.

Reactions: Frenchy