Guest viewing is limited

Your Favorite Pick-up Lines

User#6517

TAG Member
Reaction score
Whether they're clever, silly, corny, or plain stupid.. just share them~ :p

I just discovered my favorite one today.

image.jpeg

"Haven't I stood behind you in this line for the Starbucks toilets before?"

"Didn't you catch the train from Shinjuku this morning? Yes, that's right,according to my notebook you were the 17th and now the 357th girl I've asked out today"

Or my actual favorite:
"Hi, my names ......." (Took me 10,000 hours to learn that one)

All In jest of course (apart from the last one)

Honestly, a guy I know had amazing success rates with the following - delivered rapidfire and deadpan:

"Hi, I'm Steve. Nice shoes. Wanna fuck? How do you like me so far?"

Reactions: MissInsomnia
Lines are used by non PUA mainly. Except for humor lines.

(a 6 approaching a 10)
(Shaking head)
Hey... let me tell you something about good-looking people... we're not well liked.

"I see you peeking but you're not speaking, don't cheat yourself from me, treat yourself to me, you deserve it" lol

Reactions: I.need.love
I got a ton of corny pick up lines.
My favorties would be…
"Smoking is hazardous to your health…and baby youre killing me"
"Are you a campfire, because youre hot and i want s'more"
"I dont have a library card, but do you mind if i check you out?"

Last edited:
(walks up to the bar where there's one spot open next to an attractive woman)
"Hi, are you leaving soon? I have a friend coming"

Courtesy of Kevin "Bloody" Wilson

Do you fuck on first dates
Does you Dad own a brewery
Could I feel Your tits
Or would you show 'em to me
Cause you've got a nice head
And you look pretty honest
So me face'll be leavin' in quart of an hour
I'd like you to be on it

Reactions: just4fun and Sudsy
(walks up to the bar where there's one spot open next to an attractive woman)
"Hi, are you leaving soon? I have a friend coming"

Last week I walked into a large bar which was almost empty, just three girls sitting in one table. So I walk in to their table and sit down to the fourth and only empty chair.

The all look at me with that confused look. So I go "the bartender told me to sit anywhere I like".

And yeah, it didn't work.

Last week I walked into a large bar which was almost empty, just three girls sitting in one table. So I walk in to their table and sit down to the fourth and only empty chair.

The all look at me with that confused look. So I go "the bartender told me to sit anywhere I like".

And yeah, it didn't work.
That one is quite smart.

The problem with almost all pickup lines is that they sound very pushy and entitled. So they are usually a massive turn off, even from a handsome guy.

That one is quite smart.

The problem with almost all pickup lines is that they sound very pushy and entitled. So they are usually a massive turn off, even from a handsome guy.

It's also a way to kind of avoid the reality and implications of approaching her - guys are always trying to do this. Rather than just own up to your intentions and not have any "excuse" at all - just talk

Every time I read or hear about pickup lines my thought is always "How could this possibly work at all?"

My guess is that they don't work at all (or nearly so), in the sense that any woman a guy succeeds in meeting/dating via a pick-up line is one whom he could have met and dated without it, i.e., just my introducing himself and talking to her in a normal way. An exception might be that a really absurd line delivered tongue-in-cheek which causes you both to laugh might be an effective way to get her attention and start things off on a fun and positive note. Maybe.

-Ww

im like a blizzard baby, i'll give you 6 to 8 inches and keep you stuck inside all weekend

nice shoes, wanna fuck?

hey i heard you like fitness...how bout fitness dick in your mouth

Reactions: just4fun
I have a variation of the "I lost my phone number..."
Go up to a girl and hand her your phone and say "I'll call you." and start walking away.

i dont use pick up lines, i usually go with hi or hello
i see pick up lines as funny. being funny, but not a goof, is (among many many other traits) attractive. it pushes buttons on her that cue for you being husband/fuck/friend material.

here, about human communication:
55% is body language
38% intonation
7% words

what does that mean? that it doesnt matter what you say, but how you say it.

I feel like I'm mostly on the same vibe as Synapse, anyway I'll be back to Tokyo in one week and there's one thing I've always had issues with, it's the "pick up line". I used to start in Japanese, then I did the last visit all in English. I can see that English worked much better for me but then the vibe just isn't there. Plus that's not really what I want deep inside of me. I'm not very motivated to learn Japanese by the books (even though I'm making small effort, especially I need to replace my girly JP little by little, just feels wrong), but I enjoy talking with random people more than anything so I would like to stick with Japanese.

But other than that I still haven't found my standard, plain way of going to a girl and tell her she's cute, that works. It's probably a matter of vocabulary, but you know in French you won't say a girl she's beautiful, cute, and any equivalent. Instead, saying she's adorable will work much better (and is perfect in a case where you have no context but genuinely want to know about her). If I come up with something like すいません、さっき気づいてステキなスタイルと言うたかった, which is basically just a rough translation of what happens in my french head, it doesn't quite work. Too heavy, strange looking, perhaps too direct. Any advice?