Guest viewing is limited

Your First Time Asking Someone Out / Picking Someone Up

I think it depends on what you want.... If u want ONS then easy to meet someone.. If u wanna date then a little different bcuz u want to be able to hang out with them find some common interests... But can still be done.... What do u like and not like when you are approached? What u like... Re-use it cuz u like it so makes it easier and more natural IMO..
What do u see when u find the one that u wanna approach? Find a item and talk about that... Watch or tat or whatever... If u know something about it then OK... If u don't then have them tell you... Most people like to talk about something they know about or themselves.. Just get them to do that.. U will soon find out if they are knowledgeable or a pompous wank... Regardless... U have met someone new..
If u feel a good vibe and think they can handle "rapey" go for it... Maybe younger guys would be a bit taken off, but a more mature guy would most like embrace it.
Nothing ventured nothing gained....
Don't let fear of rejection stop you.. If u get rejected, it helps to strengthen you and your self esteem (not saying you have any issues on that front).
What doesn't kill u makes u stronger... Just my opinion.... Please keep us updated on ur progress it would be good to know from your perspective what worked and didn't ...how did u adjust, etc ...

A peek in the mind of an Introvert:

I met this girl in a bar last weekend. I didn't initiate: it was her who talked to me. I kinda wish it was always that easy to communicate, but it's not.

Kinda wussed out when other guys started convo with her, and this crippling lack of self esteem keeps poisoning my mind with thoughts like "those guys are better than you" or "she's just hanging with you out of pity" or some shit like that. She still chose to leave the bar with me though (we didn't have sex, we just went home), and somehow I know that all those thoughts of mine are bullshit, and I hate how my brain turns to turd on the most crucial times.

I also want to be the kind of guy that can just charge in and be non-chalant about it. Maybe that's why most guys like me turns to P2P: to buy the fantasy of women wanting to communicate and please us.

I know it's tangent to the topic, but wanted to share anyway.

A peek in the mind of an Introvert:

I met this girl in a bar last weekend. I didn't initiate: it was her who talked to me. I kinda wish it was always that easy to communicate, but it's not.

Kinda wussed out when other guys started convo with her, and this crippling lack of self esteem keeps poisoning my mind with thoughts like "those guys are better than you" or "she's just hanging with you out of pity" or some shit like that. She still chose to leave the bar with me though (we didn't have sex, we just went home), and somehow I know that all those thoughts of mine are bullshit, and I hate how my brain turns to turd on the most crucial times.

I also want to be the kind of guy that can just charge in and be non-chalant about it. Maybe that's why most guys like me turns to P2P: to buy the fantasy of women wanting to communicate and please us.

I know it's tangent to the topic, but wanted to share anyway.
It's not really a peak... It's well known and very common... You are your own worst enemy... reach down... do you feel your ballz ? Then everymorning as you look in the mirror to brush your teeth or shave, tell yourself you are worth something and have something to offer.. whatever that may be which is unique to you... it's called daily affirmation - SNL did a skit on it which whom I believe is now a congressman from Minnesota..:D but the daily affirmation or another method to convince yourself of your own selfworth is the only way you can change your self esteem issue - no matter how it was started you have the ability to change it... simple.. free your mind and your ass will follow :D

It's not really a peak... It's well known and very common... You are your own worst enemy... reach down... do you feel your ballz ? Then everymorning as you look in the mirror to brush your teeth or shave, tell yourself you are worth something and have something to offer.. whatever that may be which is unique to you... it's called daily affirmation - SNL did a skit on it which whom I believe is now a congressman from Minnesota..:D but the daily affirmation or another method to convince yourself of your own selfworth is the only way you can change your self esteem issue - no matter how it was started you have the ability to change it... simple.. free your mind and your ass will follow :D

I have a huge dick for an Asian. Does that count? Hahaha

Kidding aside, I do used to be confident around the time I entered my 20s, but currently nearing 30, I'm in this low place where I'm questioning everything I thought was good at. Maybe it has to do with the time before I went to Japan, me and my long-term girlfriend (who I left in my home country) are starting to have infrequent sex and what used to be testosterone-driven, wild fucking was replaced with "I just want to cum as soon as possible" sex.

Thoughts like "am I still good in bed?", "do women still find me attractive?" or "is it still socially acceptable to do double pop-up collars?" riddle my brain. Damn brain keeps cock-blocking me.

Maybe alcohol can help.

Nope. Alcohol will surely help. Will order tequilas this next weekend.

The best way to meet women, take them home and plunge the depths etc. is to get mildly drunk and to be around slightly drunker women. There are all kinds of other bullshit you can talk about PUA, introvert/extrovert etc. but at the end of the day, nothing improves the odds of plunging the depths like alcohol.

Reactions: cytusfubu