Your Horniest Mistake

i'm kinda hesitant to go to Thailand for play. lol

my horniest mistake? not really a mistake but kept me from doing what i initially wanted to do which was try different women. i ended up going to the same provider because their skills were amazing and a guarantee fun time if i went again.
And... what's wrong with that ?! Not a mistake but a big success bro! :)

Reactions: bakchoy and MikeH
I thought Nana is mainly "ladyboys", when i went to Thailand i went to a bar in that place where very pretty "ladyboys" were dancing on stage in bikinis. Most of the girls in bars and on the street there looked this way.

My experience is over half-a-decade out of date (sob), Nana has a couple of ladyboy joints but the rest is (was) normal gogo bars. Had some great times there, though mainly in one of the attached non-gogo bars (see below).

i'm kinda hesitant to go to Thailand for play. lol

Stick to massage parlours and you'll be fine. I never got the whole gogo bar thing, but there are plenty of more normal looking bars with a suspicious surplus of female waitstaff where you can pop in for a beer and a game of pool and pop back out with company. Or in one particularly scuzzy case pop upstairs to the rather informal massage rooms. Avoid street meat.

Tokyo is a lot of work by comparison.

I never got the whole gogo bar thing, but there are plenty of more normal looking bars with a suspicious surplus of female waitstaff where you can pop in for a beer and a game of pool and pop back out with company.

In Soi Cowboy there is one normal looking bar where you can actually pop while drinking your beer... :D