Your weirdest sex experience

tad3239

TAG Member
Reaction score
Was it about the partner ? some odd request or inclination he/she had ? about the place you went to ? .

about the place you went to ? .
There’s this love hotel in Kabukicho called “Hotel Malta” that instantly makes me feel ill every time I see it. I’m not sure if it’s just me, but I think the building looks so creepy.

My ex and I were walking around the area around 4-5 in the morning one day. We had just left a nightclub and were very tired so we were looking for a room to sleep for a few hours. Almost every love hotel was fully booked, so when he saw that this one had available rooms, he begged me to come inside. I reluctantly agreed, and when I entered the lobby, I immediately wanted to leave. Creepy decor.. creepy staff.. barely any lighting. Everything about it just felt off and we left right away.

Attachments

• B4B7AD8B-9059-4414-BFDB-2A2A2055AF36.png
    B4B7AD8B-9059-4414-BFDB-2A2A2055AF36.png
    5.7 MB · Views: 184
  • 6F4C28E8-ABA5-4CFE-82F1-F55F92A71BC1.png
    6F4C28E8-ABA5-4CFE-82F1-F55F92A71BC1.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 169
I haven't had any "weird" sexual experiences. At least by the standards of some of the people here, I'm sure. Maybe I'm inexperienced or something.
But last week, my mate told me he had sex with a chick who kept praying aloud during the whole time. That would have totally stopped me, but he just plowed on.

There’s this love hotel in Kabukicho called “Hotel Malta” that instantly makes me feel ill every time I see it. I’m not sure if it’s just me, but I think the building looks so creepy.

My ex and I were walking around the area around 4-5 in the morning one day. We had just left a nightclub and were very tired so we were looking for a room to sleep for a few hours. Almost every love hotel was fully booked, so when he saw that this one had available rooms, he begged me to come inside. I reluctantly agreed, and when I entered the lobby, I immediately wanted to leave. Creepy decor.. creepy staff.. barely any lighting. Everything about it just felt off and we left right away.

What the hell ? it looks like a horror movie .

I haven't had any "weird" sexual experiences. At least by the standards of some of the people here, I'm sure. Maybe I'm inexperienced or something.
But last week, my mate told me he had sex with a chick who kept praying aloud during the whole time. That would have totally stopped me, but he just plowed on.

LOL . That would creep me out .

Reactions: MissInsomnia

Lol, would you believe i’ve never been inside it? I have been to the majority of Shinjuku hotels but not that one.
I think the outside is kind of funny, it doesn’t bother me. I wanted to try it because I thought it might be SM themed but other people told me its just the outside that’s impressive and the rooms are basic. Judging from the prices I realized thats probably true (too bad there are no actual alternatives for alpha inn in kabuki cho). The building seems quite new so I don’t think anything bad happened there, although I don’t know what kind of place it was before they made it into this specific hotel. Its meant to look creepy though, and I personally also don’t like haunted houses and stuff, i was only curious because i hoped they had SM things.

Are there actual dance clubs in Shinjuku? The “clubs” seem very small and quiet and like they are a scheme from the Nigerians..

Those ionic columns on the facade look WRONG on so many levels.

Last edited:
Lol, would you believe i’ve never been inside it? I have been to the majority of Shinjuku hotels but not that one.
I think the outside is kind of funny, it doesn’t bother me. I wanted to try it because I thought it might be SM themed but other people told me its just the outside that’s impressive and the rooms are basic. Judging from the prices I realized thats probably true (too bad there are no actual alternatives for alpha inn in kabuki cho). The building seems quite new so I don’t think anything bad happened there, although I don’t know what kind of place it was before they made it into this specific hotel. Its meant to look creepy though, and I personally also don’t like haunted houses and stuff, i was only curious because i hoped they had SM things.

Are there actual dance clubs in Shinjuku? The “clubs” seem very small and quiet and like they are a scheme from the Nigerians..
Oh. Really? I’ve only been to like 5 or 6 different hotels in Kabukicho since I tend to stick to my favorite ones. I should be more adventurous! ^__^

As for the nightclub question, my ex and I were on a little club crawl and trying to hit as many nightclubs as we could in Roppongi, Shibuya, and Shinjuku.. all in one night. After leaving Harlem in Shibuya, we took a taxi to Shinjuku. As we were walking around Kabukicho, we kinda looked at each other and just agreed to call it a night because most places were bars and we just wanted to dance, not get drunk.

I don’t think I’ve ever been to a nightclub in Kabukicho.. although I was once tempted to check out Casablanca (that club with a lot of African touts in front of the building) because they were playing “Trap Queen”. Lol. Probably best to avoid it though.

Last edited:
Oh. Really? I’ve only been to like 5 or 6 different hotels in Kabukicho since I tend to stick to my favorite ones. I should be more adventurous! ^__^

As for the nightclub question, my ex and I were on a little club crawl and trying to hit as many nightclubs as we could in Roppongi, Shibuya, and Shinjuku.. all in one night. After leaving Harlem in Shibuya, we took a taxi to Shinjuku. As we were walking around Kabukicho, we kinda looked at each other and just agreed to call it a night because most places were bars and we just wanted to dance, not get drunk.

I don’t think I’ve ever been to a nightclub in Kabukicho.. although I was once tempted to check out Casablanca (that club with a lot of African touts in front of the building) because they were playing “Trap Queen”. Lol. Probably best to avoid it though.
They always play good music but i’ve been in either Casablanca or this other club that looks very similar (think its called Keys Club) and they’re very small and not many people (it was on a sunday evening though) and i think probably some scams going on, knowing the touts.

I think its fun to try different hotels but although most are decent and some pleasantly surprise me, most just aren’t as good as the most luxury ones and for budget its hard to beat XO.

A while ago I was dating a much older man who was into the daddy dom / little girl dichotomy and I loved him like crazy and came to love that dynamic insane amounts (we didn't do the whole stuffed animal thing btw, the age difference was significant enough that I didn't have to act any younger for the fantasy to work). We were long distance and open so when I would miss him and get horny I'd pick up an older man who looked kinda like him (kinda creepy I realize...but maybe also sweet??) and take him home to fuck me.

I explained the play I liked to one of the men I picked up one night, and I guess he wasn't too familiar with it and just thought I was into incest ?

He wasn't super great at dirty talk, but when he was about to cum he shouted "I'm going to put all your tiny brothers and sisters inside you!"

Lolol it was so strange and probably one of the most misguided unsexy things I'd ever heard, but cheers to him for trying, and for inadvertently giving me a great story to share.

Last edited:
I once dated a girl in college, and she would liked for me to hug, kiss, cuddle, fondle, and caress her all over followed by some oral sex and/or screwing in various positions. But that was all. VERY STRANGE!! Never met another woman like her. :D

-Ww

A while ago I was dating a much older man who was into the daddy dom / little girl dichotomy and I loved him like crazy and came to love that dynamic insane amounts (we didn't do the whole stuffed animal thing btw, the age difference was significant enough that I didn't have to act any younger for the fantasy to work). We were long distance and open so when I would miss him and get horny I'd pick up an older man who looked kinda like him (kinda creepy I realize...but maybe also sweet??) and take him home to fuck me.

I explained the play I liked to one of the men I picked up one night, and I guess he wasn't too familiar with it and just thought I was into incest ?

He wasn't super great at dirty talk, but when he was about to cum he shouted "I'm going to put all your tiny brothers and sisters inside you!"

Lolol it was so strange and probably one of the most misguided unsexy things I'd ever heard, but cheers to him for trying, and for inadvertently giving me a great story to share.
Ah ah, both gross and funny! Thanks!

Reactions: TinyNymph
To this day it is still getting one of the best BJs ever in a Singapore hotel room , performed by a smoking hot thai lady found in that infamous « four floors of whores » building. Then in the morning , when I woke up and she was still asleep, I noticed the adam apple and growing facial hair... :eek:

To this day it is still getting one of the best BJs ever in a Singapore hotel room , performed by a smoking hot thai lady found in that infamous « four floors of whores » building. Then in the morning , when I woke up and she was still asleep, I noticed the adam apple and growing facial hair... :eek:
ouch !

Reactions: Frenchy
she was still asleep, I noticed the adam apple and growing facial hair... :eek:

The rule used to be to not to go to the fourth floor or pick up from the front of the building. Though still the most beautiful girl I have ever met in Singapore was a one standing in the front door once when I was going back alone. Stopped to talk for a while and she openly admitted not to have been born as a girl. Smoking hot, smart and well travelled, just come back from a six month study trip from Europe. If my memory serves me right the only reason I did go back alone was she asked too much. :p

But the weirdest is probably once in Vietnam when I had two girls from a billiard bar in my room. The younger was 19, the older 25. I was bounding the younger when the older moved and grabbed the younger one's hands and kind of hold her down. Not that she was going anywhere, being less than half my weight to begin with. Then the older suggested we could play rape; she could hold the girl while I fuck her and "you know, she could cry too, she is good!". Even while she looked very excited about this I politely declined. :eek:

Last edited:
A while ago I was dating a much older man who was into the daddy dom / little girl dichotomy and I loved him like crazy and came to love that dynamic insane amounts (we didn't do the whole stuffed animal thing btw, the age difference was significant enough that I didn't have to act any younger for the fantasy to work)

Sounds fun to me

I was once seeing a guy and all he wanted was to lick and jerk off onto my boots.

I would have been more okay with it if they weren't kind of uncomfortable boots but y'know...

I mean there was another guy who contacted me with a fantasy he had but he flaked so the boots would be the "weirdest" so far.

went to this club one day with holes in the walls were guys put there cock in to get suck by other guys.i was giving this guy a bj when he stood back i swear he was about 75 . should have been in a nursing home

When I was at the end of high school I knew this girl who was friends with my ex who really wanted to fuck around. We'd been chatting for a long time on mIRC (remember that?) in some Japanese pop music channel. Eventually we met up because she lived only like two hours away by train. We made out and had sex. It was mostly normal. Before she parted she asked me, "Can you cum on some tissue and mail it to me? I want to use it to masturbate with". Of course I never sent it because that's a bit creepy.

A few months later I found her profile on Livejournal and she had become very religious. Never heard from her after that.