Guest viewing is limited

Yu can't do that (Kyukyoku Lovers, Nippori)

sum1no1

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Kyukyoku Lovers - Yu

Date of Encounter:
August 5, 2018

Contact Method:
http://www.kyukyoku-lovers.com/top/

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 min ¥13,000 Hotel ¥3,500 (Total: ¥16,500)

Type/Location:
Love hotel in Nippori via reservation with provider

Language Notes:
Appointment made in Japanese. Yu couldn't speak English, but she seemed to have no problems with Japanese; I'd assume Chinese is available as well

Details of the Encounter:
Let me start by saying, I'm not much of a P4P guy. In short, I take forever to pop, so I prefer an atmosphere where time isn't an issue, but such is the nature of P4P.

----

Set up was simple. Made a quick call in Japanese to select Yu as well as the hotel. Went to the hotel, let the counter know, called again to give the room number, and waited just a few minutes before she arrived.

For me, as long as she's slender and cute, I'm more than happy. When she got there, she was more or less what I imagined. She does have a tattoo above her chest as well as a stamp on the back, but her appearance was nothing I could complain about. Small breasts, cute face, and a slim, tight body. Her attitude along with the tattoos definitely gave off a different vibe than her picture, but she was pleasant and pretty much as advertised.

----

She's pretty outgoing, but was clearly surprised to see me when she walked in. Not in a bad way, but I don't think she expected a Westerner. After some chatting, we hopped in the shower.

Not much happened there. Just some chatter while she focused on getting me clean with a wee bit of attention focused downstairs.

After that, we hopped in bed where she started with BBBJ. Can't say it was all that. She commented on my size and expressed some difficulty. I'd only consider myself "above average but nothing special," but this would come up again later. As a result, it was a pretty shallow and basic BBBJ, so it wasn't long before I was ready to move on.

----

She snuggled up besides me and then asked if I we'd be covering up. I got the impression that it was optional, but if the provider ever says it's optional, then it's definitely not an option for me. We covered up and soon ran into our first snag.

She asked me to go on top to which I said "you don't want to try being on top?" She said "kowai (scary)" and told me it'd be better if I were on top. I usually prefer to start with CG as it's probably my favorite, but if she prefers we start with missionary, no problem. Took it real slow to give her a chance to adapt as she was obviously concerned about size (she was pretty small down there).

After a bit of that, I asked if she wanted to try being on top. She maintained her adamant apprehension. Pretty big bummer for me, but I wasn't going to press her for it.

Changed between several positions, but once we got to doggy, she laid her head down and kept her rear fairly high making sex a bit difficult. I tried to lower her a bit, but she wouldn't commit to it. Almost popped, but whenever she kept herself raised, that feeling would go away. After a few minutes of this, she moved back to missionary, so it seems like doggy wasn't great for her.

We'd been at it for at least an hour before I finally popped in spoons. I was pretty exhausted since every position had me taking charge. She also seemed relieved at the end of it. She was receptive, friendly, and easy to talk to, so I wish I could have spent a bit more time with her at the end. Only managed to chat for a few minutes before we washed up and headed out.

----

It was a bummer that we couldn't do CG and that she had some discomfort during some positions. Things got a little intense at the end because we were quickly running out of time. She clearly enjoyed some parts, so I wish I could have had more time to have an overall more relaxing/comfortable experience for the both of us. Since I take so long to pop, it helps to see my partner enjoying herself.

----

As an aside, I'm curious. Call me ignorant, but I had the impression that CG was a position where the female partner dictated pace, depth, (etc.), so I thought it would be a preference for someone worried about handling size. Is it gravity or something? I'd appreciate any insight, as I'd like to understand my partner better.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
With some size issues and a lack of CG, I wouldn't repeat if given the chance. If, by the end of it, she's relieved it's over, then we're clearly not a good fit for each other (quite literally in this case). Wouldn't want to be the only one enjoying myself. Shame, because she was a pleasure to be around.

Reactions: nihonzuki
She was probably just tired, it's also very tiring for women to do that position. If you've ever ridden a horse you know that shit is hard.