http://www.new-hot-point.com/cast/yui

Appointment Length & Costs:
Entrance fee - 2,200YEN hand job and bust touch - 3,000YEN

Type/Location:
New Hot Point (Shinjuku)

Language Notes:
All Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
New Hot Point has been reviewed here dozens of times, so I’m not gonna give an in-depth report of the full experience. If you want a full in-depth review just read one of the other reviews. Instead I’m just gonna focus on Yui.

I’ve been to New Hot Point three times now, and it’s always been a decent time. I know it’s not everyone’s cup of tea with the tiny boxes, and the cum stains everywhere. But, when I’m drunk in Kabukicho it’s easier to overlook all of New Hot Point’s flaws.

Anyway, before this experience I’ve seen Milk and Haruka. Both of them are very attractive. Very busty and skinny. They were so cute that I thought I was getting a good deal for my 5,200YEN. However, Yui is definitely overweight. There’s curvy and then there’s overweight. Yui is the latter. In terms of appearance, if Milk and Haruka are in the major leagues, Yui couldn’t even make try-outs.

Additionally, my experience with Yui was not positive. First, she came on the stage and her strip performance was lack luster at best. She basically just walked around the stage and pushed herself up against mirrors. She wore a white tank top and a black skirt during her performance. However, she never took off her clothes. The entire performance she kept on her skirt. And the last 10 seconds of her dance she took off her tank top, even though she is supposed to take it off at the start of the second song.

When she came to my box she greeted me with a meek “konichiwa.” She pushed down her white tank top so that it hid her belly. Standing as far away from me as she could in the box she proceeded to give me a mechanical hand job. She kept her head down, so that I couldn’t see her face and she didn’t give me any eye contact. The experience was incredible austere. After about 3 minutes of this, I wasn’t getting anywhere, so I told her to stop and within a minute she was gone. She very clearly didn’t want to be there.

I know New Hot Point is a budget spot. My expectations shouldn’t be very high. But, I paid the same amount of money for Milk and Haruka and both of them were enthusiastic and beautiful. And they didn’t keep their distance from me.

Do yourself a favor and skip Yui.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:

Sorry you had a bad time. Good review though. I was cracking up a few times. Having seen Yui before, I can totally visualize how that all went down. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Too bad this happened. I know there's been a lot of reviews of NHP but it's strange because I keep reading conflicting things.
Do you give the money for the extra services at the front, or does the girl come to your booth and collect the money? I've read both.

Reactions: Lukes
Too bad this happened. I know there's been a lot of reviews of NHP but it's strange because I keep reading conflicting things.
Do you give the money for the extra services at the front, or does the girl come to your booth and collect the money? I've read both.

You pay the show fee 2.200 yen for the Grumpy Old Guy at the desk and then you select the girl and tell him your selection.

Then before the show starts the girl comes to your booth and you select the course and pay it to her.

You pay the show fee 2.200 yen for the Grumpy Old Guy at the desk and then you select the girl and tell him your selection.

Then before the show starts the girl comes to your booth and you select the course and pay it to her.

Ahhh thanks. That's clear.

Reactions: MikeH