http://venus.tyo.cm/detail4.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
10000yen for 90 minutes

Type/Location:
Shop Location

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese/Mandarin

Details of the Encounter:
Decided to check out @Jimi the Strange suggestion of Venus since his other recommendation of Kaede got good reviews afterwards.

Unfortunately, when I got there, Yuna just started with another customer, so I decided to go with Yui. She is a Chinese lady in her mid 30s, and she's been in Japan for 7 or 8 years. Should be quite fluent in Japanese, though I can't tell since everybody is better than me. Mask stays on the whole time so can't really remark on her face, but usually girls look cuter with a mask on. Slim body with regular sized boobs and ass.

Got offered some tea, stripped and proceeded to the shower table. Good bubble wash with my face down, but not too much attention to the fun parts. She did run her hand down my ass crack a few times which felt really nice though. The flip came and the fun began. Applied all the bubbles to my body and then started dragging her fingers lightly around my balls, almost like she was tickling them but it felt amazing. Proceeded to give me a really good handjob with all the bubbles and soap, but only for about 2 minutes, and I wasn't able to pop. If I revisit, I may ask her to keep going.

After the rinse, she took me back to the room, which is standard affair. Curtain doors and partitions. Got a pretty good massage for maybe 30 ish minutes. They she offered a choice of oil or powder. Went with the oil and that went on for a bit longer. Afterwards she got some hot wet towels to press against my back and wipe off the oil.

She asked me to flip and started with the handjob. She lied on my chest so that I could have access to her back. She didn't seem to mind my hands wandering along her back and some groping to her ass. I was also allowed to reach around and touch her boobs a little. I didn't push my luck and see if I could reach under her clothes though. Her handjob wasn't as good as it was on the shower table, but still got the job done and I came pretty hard.

She cleaned up and then came back to give me an arm/hand massage before sending me to the shower (by myself this time). Offered me more tea, and then showed me out. She was very huggy/touchy towards the end.

Miscellaneous stuff from our talking during the session. The store is owned and operated by Yui and Yuna, so they never get any days off. They've been trying to hire one more girl, but haven't been able to find any takers, probably because of corona.

Because they are just two, they work as both massage therapists and front door staff. Yui had to step away briefly 3 or 4 times during our session to answer the door/phone. But because of that, I think I got some bonus time because I ended up staying at the place for 2 hours, so they don't scam you on that.

Also, would recommend booking an appointment ahead of time, because she had to turn away the guests at the door everytime since they were full up.

Lastly, she told me that their clientele is mainly Japanese, but recently they've had a lot of foreigners come to the store. So maybe other TAGers have gone there before me after seeing Jimi's post?

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
All in all, a great experience for the price. Might replace Charlotte Hime as my go to AMP.

Thanks for your report and sharing the experience you had with us.

Approved: 7/28/2021

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Yui

Date of Encounter:
July 2021

Contact Method:
http://venus.tyo.cm/detail4.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
10000yen for 90 minutes

Type/Location:
Shop Location

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese/Mandarin

Details of the Encounter:
Decided to check out @Jimi the Strange suggestion of Venus since his other recommendation of Kaede got good reviews afterwards.

Unfortunately, when I got there, Yuna just started with another customer, so I decided to go with Yui. She is a Chinese lady in her mid 30s, and she's been in Japan for 7 or 8 years. Should be quite fluent in Japanese, though I can't tell since everybody is better than me. Mask stays on the whole time so can't really remark on her face, but usually girls look cuter with a mask on. Slim body with regular sized boobs and ass.

Got offered some tea, stripped and proceeded to the shower table. Good bubble wash with my face down, but not too much attention to the fun parts. She did run her hand down my ass crack a few times which felt really nice though. The flip came and the fun began. Applied all the bubbles to my body and then started dragging her fingers lightly around my balls, almost like she was tickling them but it felt amazing. Proceeded to give me a really good handjob with all the bubbles and soap, but only for about 2 minutes, and I wasn't able to pop. If I revisit, I may ask her to keep going.

After the rinse, she took me back to the room, which is standard affair. Curtain doors and partitions. Got a pretty good massage for maybe 30 ish minutes. They she offered a choice of oil or powder. Went with the oil and that went on for a bit longer. Afterwards she got some hot wet towels to press against my back and wipe off the oil.

She asked me to flip and started with the handjob. She lied on my chest so that I could have access to her back. She didn't seem to mind my hands wandering along her back and some groping to her ass. I was also allowed to reach around and touch her boobs a little. I didn't push my luck and see if I could reach under her clothes though. Her handjob wasn't as good as it was on the shower table, but still got the job done and I came pretty hard.

She cleaned up and then came back to give me an arm/hand massage before sending me to the shower (by myself this time). Offered me more tea, and then showed me out. She was very huggy/touchy towards the end.

Miscellaneous stuff from our talking during the session. The store is owned and operated by Yui and Yuna, so they never get any days off. They've been trying to hire one more girl, but haven't been able to find any takers, probably because of corona.

Because they are just two, they work as both massage therapists and front door staff. Yui had to step away briefly 3 or 4 times during our session to answer the door/phone. But because of that, I think I got some bonus time because I ended up staying at the place for 2 hours, so they don't scam you on that.

Also, would recommend booking an appointment ahead of time, because she had to turn away the guests at the door everytime since they were full up.

Lastly, she told me that their clientele is mainly Japanese, but recently they've had a lot of foreigners come to the store. So maybe other TAGers have gone there before me after seeing Jimi's post?

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
All in all, a great experience for the price. Might replace Charlotte Hime as my go to AMP.

Many thanks for letting us know about Yui, have been curious about her as she's often answered the door when I've popped in to see Yuna.

These things are all subjective, but based on your review I reckon I'll stick with Yuna going ahead.

Glad to hear they're getting busy again, as I know they took a hit from the pandemic.

I totally forgot that I dropped in there late one night when I was in the area. I guess it was Yuna that greeted me, it was Yui that was my therapist. Overall I was pleased, although my experience was not quite as good as the OP. Yui put in a stellar effort but I'm a difficult customer ... She is a lovely lady, great sense of humor once she opens up - I think she doesn't want to bother the customer with too much chat during massage.

Knowing that it's run by the 2 of them and they have a good work ethic makes me more likely to support them.

I have been back 2 times since my comment above. Saw Yui first time, Yuna second, then phoned ahead and booked Yui. Both ladies are fairly reserved at first, I think this is their idea of a professional relaxation center, they don't want to be too chatty. However if you engage with them they are fairly similar personalities, happy humorous chatterboxes but at the appropriate time.

I have a major crush on Yui,I think she's gorgeous. She is small and has tiny hands which disappear into your own when she holds your hand. Her reaction when I popped was funny, she was quite startled and giggled for a good 10 minutes.

To be frank I don't think there is a lot of difference between the two girls. they both are professional, good service and have a good work effort. If you have a preference, that's fine but I don't think you'd be disappointed with either.

Last edited: