website and phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
19k plus 6k LH

Type/Location:
Kinshicho LH

Language Notes:
need Japanese to book, Yuika speaks fluent Japanese and I think some English

Details of the Encounter:
Been wanting to cut way back on P4P activities for a while now but a) lack willpower and b) have wanted to meet Yuika for ages as Im really attracted to the pics on her diary.
Finally our schedules aligned so was able to book a 90 min session with her.

looks:
She looks very similar to the pics on the website and her diary (some of the girls don't - its not photo shop, they are just very good at taking flattering photos). face is slightly more 'puffy' than in photos is the way Id describe her, but still cute.
Body has no fat at all, she likes to work out. If breast size is important to you, then probably choose someone else.

service:
Really good, very service orientated and aims to please. No awkwardness and can carry a conversation.
Started with a shower together, no fun in the shower but into the bed and she was great, started with a really enjoyable bbbj then onto sex. I usually cum really quick the first time but for some reason was able to go through numerous positions for a while. her ass looks great while receiving doggy and prone-bone. I made a speculative inquiry as to whether the other hole was open for business and was met with a polite but firm no.
finished up round 1 with her on top and me hammering away from below with her stationary.

she offered a massage but I told her to take a rest, she went and had a bath and I chilled out on the bed in peace. this was totally my choice, she would've been happy to give a massage or chat etc if that is what I had wanted.

back from the bath and she seemed to really want to give me a massage so I let her. was decent, she says she has had massage training.

had a bit of a lie down and a chat again and then onto round 2. multiple positions again, but then had a bit of a disaster; I was pounding away from behind and kinda missed a thrust. luckily as it was round 2 and I'm old, my dick wasn't rock hard or it would probably have broken. it did hurt a bit though (luckily didn't hurt her) and despite trying again I wasn't getting any pleasure out of CFS. switched to trying bbbj and HJ but wasn't feeling it. barely managed to finish myself off with her giving encouragement.

Im hoping this is my sign-off as Id like to stop all P4P (nothing wrong with it just a lifestyle change) as far as last ever sessions / performances go, furiously beating myself off with a half broken dick isn't the best way to go out, but it is what it is.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Yuika is really nice, good service and is eager to please. I recommend her highly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report on Yukia.... guess that [your] retirement didn't last so long after all! ;)

Approved: 10/10/2019

Reactions: Viggagadye
Im hoping this is my sign-off as Id like to stop all P4P (nothing wrong with it just a lifestyle change) as far as last ever sessions / performances go, furiously beating myself off with a half broken dick isn't the best way to go out, but it is what it is.

You still need a medal or something for the effort. The only time that happened to me (similarly slipped out in doggie and banged myself in her butt cheek so hard it made a snapping sound) I was not thinking about sex or coming or anything like that for the next 24 hours. It took me more than a week to get back to sex next time.

A nice, if poignant, bang to go out with. Thanks for the review.

Good luck for the future and remember, you don't need to hand in your P4P membership card or anything. No harm in treating yourself on special occasions once in a while.

Reactions: Manukun
A nice, if poignant, bang to go out with. Thanks for the review.

Good luck for the future and remember, you don't need to hand in your P4P membership card or anything. No harm in treating yourself on special occasions once in a while.

Oh im sure I will, but will probably keep it to overseas trips only.

No, now Im retiring! I was just looking for one decent experience before kicking the habit.

Reactions: Manukun
No, now Im retiring! I was just looking for one decent experience before kicking the habit.
You don’t think you should do one more just so you don’t retire on a broken dick?

I'm going to Pacino on this one: "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in."

And Arnold: "I'll be back."

But I'm pretty much where you are. I discovered TAG in the denouement of my P4P days, and it's fun to come here to reflect but the next year is going to be one that keeps me away from Japan (mostly) and stuck walking the straight and narrow. Maybe in 3 or 4 years, with a lot of luck (and probably some sildenafil) I'll make my triumphant return...maybe in the P.I., or maybe I'll get proper shitfaced and see if Miran is still in the business. I figure her rates will be nice and low by then.

Oh, she is 28 btw, just in case anyone us interested in how close the thai mild ages listed on the site are to reality.