120min, 65000 yen

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara Soapland

Language Notes:
Native Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
https://www.hisyo.co.jp/pc/profile.php?id=yanagi

https://www.26style.net/shop/hisho/?cid=yanagi&mode=review

I am posting three high end soapland reviews consecutively which all occurred during the same week (weekdays). Review three.

Hisyo’s website design is so sleek. Since when did Yoshiwara start hiring legit web designers?

Anyway, I called the shop the day before, got an appointment for 10am the next day. I arrived at Minowa station around 9:30am and waited at the usual spot to get picked up. Arrived at the shop and waited about 20 minutes before getting called (I was the last one out of the room).

Yuka is gorgeous. She is half Japanese half Filipino. Her talking voice is a bit high pitched and cutesy (I am impartial to this, but some may find it annoying). Smooth and bronze skin. Check out her video. She is hot as fuck. One thing to note however; she does photoshop her shamenikki (diary) photos. Her nose is slimmed up. But her video does not lie. Tits are modest, but more than enough for me. She’s got a huuuge ass.

Her service is way more GFE. Though she is not very proactive, she responds well. Start with a hug and kiss. No tongue (dock a few points here but whatever shes hot!!). She straddles me while kissing. I undress her top. She gets lays down. I embrace her, she responds with her full body. Her legs wrap around me. Passionate hand rubbing. This is GFE. No sign of next steps as we kiss, so I make the move down her neck. I remove her bra. Make the rounds between the wonderful pair. Make my way south and I’m DATY. She’s quite reactive. She’s like a broken dam. After some minutes of blissful moaning, she seemingly she orgasms. I ask for a small tower to wipe my mouth.

I’m on my back. She kisses me and makes her way down to my junior. BBBJ. She’s okay at it. Not much suction, not much friction, no saliva. Regardless a hot chick is blowing me and I enjoy it. She caps me and mounts to CG. Missionary, scissor straddle, dog, back to missionary, scissor straddle again. I’m worn out. We cuddle as we lie down. She doesn’t mind my sweat.

We get in the bathtub. Talk about Star Wars as I fondle her boobs. Onto mat play. She is okay. Kinda slow. Not a lot of pressure. But….she is hot. Turns me around. BBBJ. Caps me. CG. We transition to the bed. Missionary. Doggy. CG. Missionary. Scissor straddle, I look in the mirror, damn she is fine, finale.

Not much time left. No shower. Quick rinse. Bathtub. Dry off. I get a cola. Very nice.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
So this is my 9th soapland run. I have been going to high-end soaps because I had two traumatic experiences with low to mid end soaps (walk-ins). Though after getting to know the system, I wanted to test my now refined researching skills to the test with a low-end shop, and score a nice experience, but due to schedule changes, I had to leave Tokyo early. All in all, I do like high-end shops for their predictability.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report once again, glad your experience was a good one!

Approved: 1/9/2020

Reactions: Alice
thanks for your reviews. don't have the funds to do this but maybe if i hit the lottery one day! your name reminds me of Spaceballs :)

Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Hisyo or Hisyoshitsu, Yuka Yanagi

Date of Encounter:
December 2019

Contact Method:
Phone reservation with my US number

Appointment Length & Costs:
120min, 65000 yen

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara Soapland

Language Notes:
Native Japanese

I am posting three high end soapland reviews consecutively which all occurred during the same week (weekdays). Review three.

Hisyo’s website design is so sleek. Since when did Yoshiwara start hiring legit web designers?

Anyway, I called the shop the day before, got an appointment for 10am the next day. I arrived at Minowa station around 9:30am and waited at the usual spot to get picked up. Arrived at the shop and waited about 20 minutes before getting called (I was the last one out of the room).

Yuka is gorgeous. She is half Japanese half Filipino. Her talking voice is a bit high pitched and cutesy (I am impartial to this, but some may find it annoying). Smooth and bronze skin. Check out her video. She is hot as fuck. One thing to note however; she does photoshop her shamenikki (diary) photos. Her nose is slimmed up. But her video does not lie. Tits are modest, but more than enough for me. She’s got a huuuge ass.

Her service is way more GFE. Though she is not very proactive, she responds well. Start with a hug and kiss. No tongue (dock a few points here but whatever shes hot!!). She straddles me while kissing. I undress her top. She gets lays down. I embrace her, she responds with her full body. Her legs wrap around me. Passionate hand rubbing. This is GFE. No sign of next steps as we kiss, so I make the move down her neck. I remove her bra. Make the rounds between the wonderful pair. Make my way south and I’m DATY. She’s quite reactive. She’s like a broken dam. After some minutes of blissful moaning, she seemingly she orgasms. I ask for a small tower to wipe my mouth.

I’m on my back. She kisses me and makes her way down to my junior. BBBJ. She’s okay at it. Not much suction, not much friction, no saliva. Regardless a hot chick is blowing me and I enjoy it. She caps me and mounts to CG. Missionary, scissor straddle, dog, back to missionary, scissor straddle again. I’m worn out. We cuddle as we lie down. She doesn’t mind my sweat.

We get in the bathtub. Talk about Star Wars as I fondle her boobs. Onto mat play. She is okay. Kinda slow. Not a lot of pressure. But….she is hot. Turns me around. BBBJ. Caps me. CG. We transition to the bed. Missionary. Doggy. CG. Missionary. Scissor straddle, I look in the mirror, damn she is fine, finale.

Not much time left. No shower. Quick rinse. Bathtub. Dry off. I get a cola. Very nice.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
So this is my 9th soapland run. I have been going to high-end soaps because I had two traumatic experiences with low to mid end soaps (walk-ins). Though after getting to know the system, I wanted to test my now refined researching skills to the test with a low-end shop, and score a nice experience, but due to schedule changes, I had to leave Tokyo early. All in all, I do like high-end shops for their predictability.

Thank you !
Nice Review!
She doesn't use tongue during kiss... buuuhh not going to meet her :p
Thank you :D

Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Hisyo or Hisyoshitsu, Yuka Yanagi

Date of Encounter:
December 2019

Contact Method:
Phone reservation with my US number

Appointment Length & Costs:
120min, 65000 yen

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara Soapland

Language Notes:
Native Japanese

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Love the "hexagon"* charts in the second link you posted. Just like on the breakfast cereal boxes! The two girls you digested look extremely nourishing.

(* pentagon)

thanks for your reviews. don't have the funds to do this but maybe if i hit the lottery one day! your name reminds me of Spaceballs :)
Just do you research. You can get amazing experiences without going to a high-end shop. The major difference between a low/mid and high-end shop is that the latter simply has pretty girls consistently, and there is seemingly little photoshop. So it's less likely that you will get a dud. I go to high ends because I don't have the time to research.

Reactions: Acid Burn
Been eyeing her for a year now! I see you spoke native Japanese. I'm guessing I won't have much luck since I don't speak Japanese even though I'm Asian :(

Been eyeing her for a year now! I see you spoke native Japanese. I'm guessing I won't have much luck since I don't speak Japanese even though I'm Asian :(
When I spoke with her, she mentioned she serviced foreigners before. Just make sure you have basic Japanese down (in terms of level, think about it from their end: they don't want any misunderstandings/miscommunications).

Also there is another review of her on TAG:
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/hisyo-got-hugged-by-柳由佳-yanagi.21541/

Thanks mate. I know 0 Japanese haha! But I just landed in Tokyo today so imma try my luck anyway! Been there before with sora and had a blast

Wow. My biggest regret now is not keeping up with my Japanese studies. I was sent to Japanese school after regular school was over and could write katakana/hiragana and speak fluently for 8 years. But, after eight years, with no one to have conversations with I've forgotten everything. Wish I remembered Japanese cause I would have a 3P with Yuka Yanagi and Sora. These 2 are drop dead gorgeous. Well I guess it'll remain a fantasy forever.

I've had sora without speaking Japanese before. With thanks to ah toh for recommending. Basically went over and asked for her. The guy in the shop told me she wasn't available so I made a reservation for the next day! This was in 2018

I've had sora without speaking Japanese before. With thanks to ah toh for recommending. Basically went over and asked for her. The guy in the shop told me she wasn't available so I made a reservation for the next day! This was in 2018
I did the same thing.

Thanks for the review. Yeah this girl is just sooooooooo hot in her vids and photos.