Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes 13k

Type/Location:
Shinjuku shop

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Went into the shop and front man showed me a list of services and which ones came with a happy ending. I picked the 90 minute oil. Yuki seemed like the only one available and got her. Her pictures are pretty spot on. Mid-upper 30s looking and nice tits. Put my belongings in a box, stripped, and headed to the shower. Came back and she made some small talk and began giving me a massage. I asked for a medium strength massage and oh boy was it painfully strong. I'm not used to massages so I cant tell if it was good or not but if you like really hard massages I guess she is good. We eventually got to the handjob she lubed me up and slowly fondled my guys while sucking my nipples. She said I could grope her tits and ass too. She gradually worked her way up and started stroking harder while teasing my tip. Felt great but got distracted hearing some guy cumming loudly in the next room. She noticed me getting smaller so started putting her tits in my face and it worked :D eventually popped a good one.

Then came shower time. I quickly showered my privates and came out and when I entered the room I noticed Yuki by my bag and looked flustered when I came in. I noticed the home screen on my phone was on and thought maybe she was going through my stuff. Didnt see her in the act but I would be wary of carrying extra cash or valuables in the future.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Does HE come with the 60 minutes? I would probably go with that next time if so. 90 minutes seemed long and massage wasn't that enjoyable for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report on Asian Feeling with Yuki, much appreciated.

I believe the 60 min with oil or powder includes HE, but 60 min without either option is just a massage if my info is correct.

Felt great but got distracted hearing some guy cumming loudly in the next room.
Ha... :ROFLMAO:

Approved: 9/10/2019

Reactions: SugoiBoy
I believe the 60 min with oil or powder includes HE, but 60 min without either option is just a massage if my info is correct.
Correct. Also worth mentioning that the longer the course you choose, the happier the girls are.