Reserved 1 hour before I got there

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 mins 10,000 odd JPY

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
My broken Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
after seeing her on the website whose profile is the only one which is unmasked and the thick body on display , decided to give it shot

Booked an hour in advance and was there on time . After 5 mins wait she was there to receive me. She is clearly 40+ which is a double for me who has a fetish for milf and thick women

She has a pleasant personality overall

After the usual wash , we had a lovely kissing session , she has really nice lips . We were on the bed hugging body to body and deep French kissing . I then went south , she has a hairy down stairs , I cleared the grass to see the lovely pink. DFK For 10 mins with spooning . She loved it with some moans I think she came too.

She then returned the favor with BBJ , after a while I signaled for 69 which we readily accepted . And then ensued hot session of 69 with her big ass on my face and her really steamy passionate BBJ . I came with my hands grabbing her ass and my mouth deep inside her , she swallows fully.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Yukina is the best I have had in a pink salon format. Her omotenashi is beyond words !! And for people who like BBW she is goddess !!

I had an amazing time with her as well. Been thinking its time to see her again.