Dude outside the sign

Appointment Length & Costs:
20mins/¥3000

Type/Location:
Pinsaro

Language Notes:
80% Japanese/20% English

Details of the Encounter:
So I've been lurking here for a while and I thought that I might as well try it for the first time. Reading reviews about Jan Jan was mixed as hell but nonetheless the experience was good as well as the value. Went down the stairs and was met with mama san whom I paid 3000 yen. Got led to a booth, served tea and I waited patiently like a kid waiting for ice cream. Yukino comes and I get nervous a bit since it's my first time paying for a BJ. She was petite and her hair was dyed red and just my type so I was more than happy. So she goes on top of me to get things started. My hands went everywhere, LFK, sucked on her tits until I asked "sawattemo ii?" Then she stripped down and I pulled down my pants and she started cleaning the homie down there. And then she went to work. As a previous poster had said her BJ skills were average at best but her combo of BJ and HJ is unreal. I also started to finger her and she always put back my hand whenever I start caressing as well (guess she was in need of the finger play). 10 minutes in and she asked if I'm ok and right then and there she put more energy and oomph into it. Popped into her mouth and she spit it out on the towel, clean both of us together, she walked me to the door and I was well on my way to enjoy my last day in Tokyo. It was BBBJ so that's a heads up.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Right when I was going out of my booth I saw another younger chick servicing another dude but nonetheless good value and beginner's luck got me through. hoping to try again with my buddy later haha

Wow. This is crazy. This is my first post and I just came on to post about Yukino at Jan Jan's. Today. I was there about 4:30, so...not gonna lie...feels kinda weird posting that the same girl that sucked your cock and took your load did me a few hours later, but that's what we're here for right?

I'm on one hell of a dry spell and I needed a slump buster. I toyed with the idea of trying one of the other places, but in the end, Jan Jan's affordability and ease won out.

It's kind of exciting too...a roll of the dice. Will I get a decent cute girl or an old fat lady?

I feel like I hit the jackpot with Yukino. Super genki, friendly, and a total GFE for the 15 minutes she serviced me. Her English wasn't great but she tried to use only English with me. Couldn't really get a gauge on her age, but young for Jan Jan's. Her hair was dyed bright red. Perky little tits, nice handful, and in the dim lighting it looked like cute little pink nips, not brown. Slim waist, petite body. So much fun to run my hands all over her body. She didn't stop me at all!

She initiated a lot of kissing. Bad idea, I know. But in the heat of the moment I wasn't thinking about where her mouth had been...I wanted the girlfriend experience so I loved it.

She was sucking me off wearing only panties, and about halfway through, without my asking, she peeled them off and apologized for Japanese girls having pubic hair. I told her it was totally fine...hers was neat and trim anyway.

Around the five minute warning I pulled her up and had her straddle my right leg so I could look at her sexy little body and squeeze her tits while she jerked my dick with her right hand. That really got me close and I said "OK, now..." and again, without asking, she got her mouth around my cock just in time and took every drop. True professional. She spit it out into the towel and for 30 seconds I slumped back, dead to the world.

She gave me her card with her days on it, and wrote in English "Thank you for coming!" Very cute!

Recommended. I don't know what more you could ask for for 3000 yen at Jan Jan's.