Guest viewing is limited

JK Style Yuko from JK Style - Beyond Amazing!

Tabanico

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
JK Style - Yuko https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/jk/girlid-15793275/?of=y

Date of Encounter:
November2018

Contact Method:
Called to make the booking

Appointment Length & Costs:
60mins, about 22,000 yen

Type/Location:
Myhotel

Language Notes:
All Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Last weekend I got into a bit of trouble with the wife and got thrown out. Long story short I ended up booking four girls from JK Style. They were all, actually, amazing. But Yuko was beyond amazing.

I was loitering in front of the hotel when she arrived, and when she got out of the car she just headed straight for me like she was an old friend. I told her I liked drinking, we went to get booze, got back to my room and from there on in she was just incredible.

Personally I think she's very cute looking, facially. Physically she is a classic loli-type: skinny, flat-chested; and she's also shaved - which actually I don't usually like, but she is so filthy I somehow found it more attractive.

We kissed, sucked, drank, together, and she was happy to engage in dirty talk (I met her at the end of her shift and made her tell me all about all the other guys she'd been with - because that's the kind of thing that turns me on...). The highlight for me was being in a very, uh, *intimate* clinch, both swigging from cans of booze.

And apparently she is up for a MMF 3P so my new life's goal is to make that happen.

I literally can't recommend this girl enough. As ever, maybe it was just that we had insane chemistry, but as far as I'm concerned I think every red-blooded male in Japan deserves a go with her.

I am currently trying to work out my finances and schedule to try to see her again as soon as I physically can. The ONLY provider who is as amazing is Mayumi, from Club Diamond.... wait.... shit. I wonder if I can make a 3P with the two of them happen!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I want to marry this girl; and I think everyone ought to try her out. She's AMAZING.

Not sure we're allowed to discuss that here.

In my experience in general: though delivery health shops like JK Style don't officially allow full service, much depends on the individual girls and eg. your chemistry with them, or eg.whether you tip them etc.

Oh, and obviously if you ask clumsily you run the risk of getting in trouble I guess.

(I had great chemistry with Yuko btw.)

Last edited:
(I had great chemistry with Yuko btw.)

800px-ethanol-3d-balls.png

I have been avoiding the Style group since my last 2 bad run ins with there girls, particularly with 若月みう. I think she quit, but I didn't how the management treated me, while requesting I continue doing business with them.

Once again, someone pisses in the punch bowl.
I’m not sure I understand this and the « Japanese only » story...
I get that it is actually real. But, once, I was with a girl in a foreigner friendly soap she told me that she liked to work here (She was before in other place) because foreigner are much more gentlemen and « Japanese has no respect for us ».
So why the girls would make the choice of « Japanese only »?

I’m not sure I understand this and the « Japanese only » story...
I get that it is actually real. But, once, I was with a girl in a foreigner friendly soap she told me that she liked to work here (She was before in other place) because foreigner are much more gentlemen and « Japanese has no respect for us ».
So why the girls would make the choice of « Japanese only »?
... Until she meets a foreigner that is not gentlemen

She may of course. But fact is that she already knows about Japanese, and it was apparently not only one.

Are you so obtuse that you need it spelled out for you?

There are certain people running around out there who assume that since they paid, everything is on the menu.

These guys will go for FS when it isn't on offer, and often try for anal as well, and they don't take no for an answer.

It's an especially terrifying experience for hotel health/delivery girls, as they have no shop staff they can call to help them, and when you add a language barrier, it just gets that much worse.

It's largely people from a couple of regions known for their less than stellar treatment of women, which is why some shops will ask for your nationality before booking.

Naturally, these guys know this and will lie, so short of checking passports at the door, it's still a gamble for the girls.

It's simpler, therefore, for a girl (or a shop) to simply refuse anyone who isn't Japanese.

What I thought was hilarious was this one time I called a korean deli place, the conversation took place in Japanese and was like

"hello, is girl A available?"

"oh I'm sorry, she doesn't take foreigners"

"but...she's a foreigner"

"yes, sorry."

/me making a really weird face over the phone

"Well, I'm actually Korean, would it still be possible then?"

"Oh no, I'm sorry, no foreigners"

for fucks sake

What I thought was hilarious was this one time I called a korean deli place, the conversation took place in Japanese and was like

"hello, is girl A available?"

"oh I'm sorry, she doesn't take foreigners"

"but...she's a foreigner"

"yes, sorry."

/me making a really weird face over the phone

"Well, I'm actually Korean, would it still be possible then?"

"Oh no, I'm sorry, no foreigners"

for fucks sake
Japanese Logic ...