Guest viewing is limited

Yume Monogatari: Dream Group Soapland (ng)

rock555

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Monogatari soapland (http://www.dream7000.com/sp/tokyoyume/)

Date of Encounter:
Oct 2015

Contact Method:
Direct walkin

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min/27000¥

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
Japanese

Overall Rating:
1 out of 10

Details of the Encounter:
Avoid this group of soap lands.
I choose sugimoto.. She was very fat beyond my imagination... Totally different than photos.
Service was good but very fat....
CBJ and FS 2 times that's it...

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Worst feeling on the earth...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry you didn't have a good time.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 149
I would assume your review still being around somewhere. With that added information it might magically appear again. Thanks!

Yes, it's still there - just not visible. We'll review and update later.

This review has been restored.

- Thread title edited to be more accurate
- OP restored and edited with extra detail.

Sorry to hear you didn't have a good time. Still you managed to get 2 shots off, so can't have been a complete waste of time.

Can I ask, how did you choose her? Was it a set of photos, or did you only get the one option?

A couple of things though.
1. When the site lists a women's waist as over 60cm, she is going to be a big girl.
2. 27,000yen for 90min is bargain basement price.

PC site is http://www.dream7000.com/tokyoyume/

Look no at those photos, how were you unaware that she was a larger lady? The arm across the stomach pose is a dead giveaway.

Regardless - nothing wrong with a big girl. They're usually a lot more relaxed than their skinny counterparts, and everything you fondle feels like a titty!

Well, sorry you had a bad time, but the pictures at the website (especially the 4th one with her in some black dress) pretty much give away her figure and she is also listed as ぽっちゃり. Even just looking at the face in any pic ... So unless you where sold her as slender or with a completely different pic, I think there is no reason to avoid this place. They also have some pretty yummie looking ladies on their roster (who may or may not be pretty photoshopped) ;)

Reactions: Sudsy
Sorry to hear you didn't have a good time. Still you managed to get 2 shots off, so can't have been a complete waste of time.

Can I ask, how did you choose her? Was it a set of photos, or did you only get the one option?

A couple of things though.
1. When the site lists a women's waist as over 60cm, she is going to be a big girl.
2. 27,000yen for 90min is bargain basement price.

PC site is http://www.dream7000.com/tokyoyume/
They showed me 8 photos... I choose best from that... Still you know what I get.

27000¥ is actual price listed on web.

Are you f.....g crazy look ant any of those pics and you can tell right away

And for the price the only thing you can get cheaper is a Chinese in ikebukuro was deceived by this group once but what you pay for is what you get

Looking at the website maybe give this shop for a rum

They showed me 8 photos... I choose best from that...
:eek:
I looked at the site and there were quite a number of girls that looked at least decent, but I guess they were of course not made available to foreigners, huh?
But still, I had a hard time finding 7 girls (based solely on their photos) that looked less appealing that Sugimoto...but that's just my opinion.

This whole group of soaplands specializes in girls with "big tits". I would call that code for "fat" but there's no code here, just the fat chicks. There are reviews on this group. Read the reviews next time......

Are you f.....g crazy look ant any of those pics and you can tell right away

And for the price the only thing you can get cheaper is a Chinese in ikebukuro was deceived by this group once but what you pay for is what you get

Looking at the website maybe give this shop for a rum
Dear Mr. Monkey, Actual girl was different than photo...

True dat but maybe just the photoshop was too much and the woman looked totally different.
They are really good in yoshiwara about giving you the right woman

They are really good in yoshiwara about giving you the right woman

... unless you annoy them, by haggling or trying to make what they consider to be unreasonable demands, then they're not unknown to bring in a substandard pinch-hitter.

Reactions: just4fun