Guest viewing is limited

Yumi Of 夢

Tom Clumsy

TAG Member
Reaction score
  1. Date: Went there 3 times on the last quarter of 2014
    Provider: Yumi
    Contact Info: I have none
    Type/Location: The Don Q street. Go towards the cinema with the Godzilla props. Just before that cinema and right in front of Krispy Kreme, there's a building with an elevator. Go to 5F. With the customary "naked girl lying on her belly" picture, there's a sign that reads:

Language Specifics: Basic Japanese

Session Length/Fee:
    70 mins for 10,000 (optional 5,000 for sumata, and this works only with Yumi, the other girl won't even let you see her tits, and that's also according to Yumi. IDK if that's true.)

Physical Description:
    late 30's to mid-40's. Chinese Diane Lane (check her out and tell me if I'm wrong) with big tits, puffy nipples but no ass and hips. She has a slim waist and well-toned body. Nice smelling pussy if she doesn't have her period, which wasn't the case on my second visit.

Details:
    She'd start off by telling you to pick her because the other girl's services aren't enough to satisfy a horny man. This is quite bad because I saw the other girl and she was young, slim and pretty. And because you picked Yumi, you have to pay 1,000 nomination fee.

Yumi would do the body scrub first. She'd stimulate your nipples and stroke your cock a bit to tease you. After the scrub, you'd dry up with a towel. Then she'd proceed with the massage. English ballads would be playing in the background.

After the massage, she'd start stroking your cock again. When you're hard, she'd get her big tits out of her bra and let you suck it. At this point, she'd offer you to finger her for 5,000. During the first visit I negotiated that I should get sumata as well and she agreed. Also, during that first visit, I came like Peter North on her belly.

I got the same service (16,000 for massage and sumata) 3 times. The reason I'm not going back is that Yumi would force you to pick her but gets you to pay the nomination fee. I mean, WTH is that!?

Anyways, I think sumata on a masseuse is quite a rarity. I've only had this experience one other time, and that was back in 2012 when I still live 30 minutes away from Nagoya.

Recommendation: Recommended, Will Not Repeat

I'm kind of Diane Lane fan. Which Don Q are you talking about? in Shinjuku on Yasikuni-dori?

I'd appreciate if you go there, have Yumi, and come back here in this thread with a report