Guest viewing is limited

Osaka Area Yuri in Osaka (Tobita Shinchi)

frikebu

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Yuri - Hana Kage

Date of Encounter:
2021-08-09

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 minutes / 21K

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Myself: broken Japanese. She: a few english words.

Details of the Encounter:
Long time lurker here, I did used JEGC quite a few time, but got bored of the combo BBBJ / Sumata.

After all the things I read around here about Tobita and its "JAV level girls", I felt I have to give it a try.

Jumped on the metro, arrived there around 15:30, started to walk around and... Wow, just wow. Indeed, JAV-level girls :D

I was kind of afraid of the gaijin-(un)friendliness, but overall, got a good amount of waives / smiles from the girls on my first look around.

Decided for a petite girl with an adorable smile, the process with the mama-san was really smooth, like "Gaigokujin okay desu", etc. Took a 30 minutes course.

The girl was absolutely adorable, cute smile, small kisses everywhere...
We tried a few different positions, she seemed to enjoy it (or she did play good). Did a first pop and she managed to make me ready for a second round, started to play again but the bell rang after a few minutes...

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I already want to go back... Maybe tomorrow? :D

Thanks for your report! Much appreciated!

Approved: 8/22/2021

if goggle street you will find 花影 Hana Kage, but not updated on tobita shops website.
the shops once a while will change it names, likely change of ownership.
http://tobita.main.jp/?料亭『絆』
this is the location 絆, if stretch the goggle street timing to the latest, you will find 花影
i have visited it's neighbor 若尾, うめや, 希望,桃園,星,月, just nvr step on this house(like playing monoply, i have step one house結雅 of the same girl 4times).

so far , my experiences with the girls are good, and many extremely good, may be 5-8% out of my 100 almost visits, got attitudes.
soapland i find girls can't handle me 2 hours sex, so i switch to tobita 4-6 girls instead, and 30min just nice hit the girls climax without really exhaust them.
Still i find a few (tobita) can continue an hour sex there without problem.

good to know they still welcome foreigners despite COVID.
I can't wait to go there soonest, now really suffer from depression.
Coming 2 years(NOV) since i last visited Japan, Osaka.
I doubt i can make NOV trip with border still strict control and quarantine rules, betting my hope on new year countdown if not next year.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maxblack
Any suggestions for a nice milf in tobita

I believe the standard operation procedure in a place like Tobita is to take a walk around and see who attracts your eye.

I believe the standard operation procedure in a place like Tobita is to take a walk around and see who attracts your eye.
Just wanted to know if anyone has had a good experience with one and could recommend

Just wanted to know if anyone has had a good experience with one and could recommend

In a place like Tobita the girls change pretty often, especially now with covid. If you are looking for older girls then look at the edges of the area, the main streets are mostly taken by younger girls in their 20's.

But if you are brave enough to venture a bit farther you will find even GILFs and more.

Reactions: Keihan

As @MikeH wisely pointed out, walk to the extremes of the Shinchi and you'll probably find the MILF/GILF you're after, although there may only be a handful to choose from as the outer-perimeter shops generally feature more heavy women and fewer older ones. Generally speaking, once the girls hit middle age they start jockeying to be the shop mama, rather than the girl on stage.

If you go down the stairs near the "clock," or if you walk all the way to the end of the blocks closer to the underpass, that's where you'll probably find what you're looking for. Also, I've generally found that shops featuring older/heavier girls open earlier, so hit the block around 3pm and start doing the rounds and you may see something you like before the after-work hordes show up.

I got ya fam. Check out the shop 百合 and look for Kaori, she is probably mid 30’s to early 40’s but looks relatively younger. She works Tue,Thu,Sat and Sun. This is the shop’s number 06-6630-7569. She is my go to MILF whenever I get my MILF cravings. She is a spinner type stands less than 5 feet, milky complexion and oozes with sex appeal and puts some of the much younger girls on the Main Street to shame. Her shop is on the other side along pension or monster street. Hit her up and support the economy in Tobita.

How were the crowds recently with covid? Restaurants have to close at 8pm so I guess the tobita shops do as well? Does it make it harder to find an available girl?

How were the crowds recently with covid? Restaurants have to close at 8pm so I guess the tobita shops do as well? Does it make it harder to find an available girl?

Definitely not. Covid has lowered the number of customers moreso than the number of available shops, if anything.

I got ya fam. Check out the shop 百合 and look for Kaori, she is probably mid 30’s to early 40’s but looks relatively younger. She works Tue,Thu,Sat and Sun. This is the shop’s number 06-6630-7569. She is my go to MILF whenever I get my MILF cravings. She is a spinner type stands less than 5 feet, milky complexion and oozes with sex appeal and puts some of the much younger girls on the Main Street to shame. Her shop is on the other side along pension or monster street. Hit her up and support the economy in Tobita.

Is it the standard pricing?

Very few people walking around. There are more available girls than customers. Yes, they close at 8pm. Some shops are closed though.

What's the situation in Tobita and Matsuhima shinchi now in September 2021?

What times are they open and what times do they close?

Also, how many of the shops are open? 50%? crowded or not?

Thanks in advance

What's the situation in Tobita and Matsuhima shinchi now in September 2021?

What times are they open and what times do they close?

Also, how many of the shops are open? 50%? crowded or not?

Thanks in advance

Fair Warning: The last time I went to Tobita was in August 2021, so technically not as up-to-date as you're asking for. I've never been to the other shinchis.

The open times are different for every store based on the earliest they think they can get customers. If you want a decent choice of girls, the earliest I would recommend going is around 1pm. If you want a wide selection of girls, maybe 3 or 4 pm.

Last time I was there the close time was 8pm due to COVID. This changes pretty frequently based on how dire the covid situation is, though. In 2020 it's gone from 8 to 9 to 10 and then back to 8. All of the shops are part of a kind of union that makes all the covid rules, so their close times are entirely uniform.

I would say well over half of the shops are open at peak times. There's certainly enough to have your choice of girl. COVID has reduced demand much more than it's reduced supply, so I wouldn't worry about leaving blue-balled if you have the cash.

All of the shops are part of a kind of union that makes all the covid rules, so their close times are entirely uniform.

The shops are registered as restaurants and therefore have to follow the rules for restaurant industry the city is making during covid.

Reactions: Sudsy
The shops are registered as restaurants and therefore have to follow the rules for restaurant industry the city is making during covid.

There are plenty of restaurants that stay open later than 8. Tobita Shinchi of course follows all the rules that a restaurant is supposed to, but the reason for closing at 8pm is because of the 飛田新地料理組合, not government regulation.

Got me intrigued, how was the service though, was it just as mechanical as the youths?

Got me intrigued, how was the service though, was it just as mechanical as the youths?
She provides good service. It gets better when you become a regular and get more perks open to you compared to the default service in Tobita.

Reactions: Aguerooo

do you know what her hours are by chance I’m definitely trying to see her if possible for my first time

The
do you know what her hours are by chance I’m definitely trying to see her if possible for my first time
The hours for Tobita during this state of emergency is from 12 noon to 8pm. Different stores vary on their operating hours. It’s best to call the shop and ask for her schedule for best results. From 3/22, Tobita will be open till midnight again.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
Thanks I’ll be t
The

The hours for Tobita during this state of emergency is from 12 noon to 8pm. Different stores vary on their operating hours. It’s best to call the shop and ask for her schedule for best results. From 3/22, Tobita will be open till midnight again.

thanks I’ll be there in April so hopefully things are a lot better

gonna hit up tobita next Thursday. Is Yuri still available?