Yuri

Date of Encounter:
March 2021

Contact Method:
walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes, ¥15,000

Type/Location:
massage shop (http://angel.jpn.cm/index.html)

Language Notes:
poor Japanese with guy at the front; poor Japanese and English with the lady

Details of the Encounter:
Yuri is a sweet Vietnamese lady, late 20's, early 30's.

after getting comfortable, she gave me a soapy rub down on the mattress, spending extra time with the reach under. flipped and continued to "clean" my sensitive parts. cleaned off the suds with a wet towel and then invited me to get a shower.

back in the room, her massage was above par. she then pulled the towel off and laid down on me naked (trimmed bush, from the feel), lightly kissing my ear. on the flip she laid next to me, positioning herself so I couldn't slip any fingers in, but I had a nice handful of ass cheek and that was fine by me. she brought me to a nice finish. real GFE.

showered again and on my way.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Thanks for your review, short and sweet but that pretty much covers the service.

Approved: 4/7/2021

All the places in that building offer FS for 20k.

Just ask for “ura no menyu” and they will literally flip the menu to show you the price and let you pick any of them from the shops including the female managers at the front.

I found it’s not worth it. I can pay similar and have more fun with deriheru girls who put out.

All the places in that building offer FS for 20k.

Just ask for “ura no menyu” and they will literally flip the menu to show you the price and let you pick any of them from the shops including the female managers at the front.

I found it’s not worth it. I can pay similar and have more fun with deriheru girls who put out.
Can you confirm this? Been to that place a few times and never asked for FS, never been offered tho. Why wasn’t it worth it?