Email / Web Contact Form in https://libe-ikebukuro.com/reserve.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 minutes for 24,000 Yen

Type/Location:
Ikebukuro Incall Branch House

Language Notes:
Entire Japanese in web contact and email

Details of the Encounter:
Before reviewing, to foreigners who already booked Yuri, I feel saying like 'Have you try reviewing at a website called TAG? Why no one didn't leave reviews on any reviewing websites other than Libe Japanese website? I was surprised that she informed me that she did have several experiences with foreigners from America and Asia - somewhere in Middle Asia. Hence, this is the 1st English review to showcase about Yuri. (correct me if I'm wrong)

On my review, what is next for me to try having fun with a unique newhalf? I did try with a newhalf masseur, and a newhalf with her longest penis (20CM at record). So now, I just had a nice time with a tallest newhalf I ever encountered. This is my highlight I like to share.

While searching on any newhalf websites like Libe setting my preferences for big bust and long penis, I just found someone special, that is Yuri Saotome due to her height measuring 185CM! I did note her in my list along with Miyuna (well, right now, she's resting in Tokyo that she recently finished working from TSC). So I reserved her through website, and I did exchange email messages to Libe staff service to confirm the booking instead of direct calling. Originally, I want to book on Funabashi or Ueno, but Funabashi has an expensive rate, and Ueno just redirected to Ikebukuro just for me as a staff recommendation.

Already researched what the surroundings of incall branch venue look like, on that sudden day of confirmed date with Yuri, my mobile provider, UQ from au, suddenly shut down out of nowhere, and I needed to send emergent mails to Libe service, and helped me to guide me through emails. It was a bit bad experience because I can't call and use mobile internet; thus, I used pocket Wi-fi to communicate with Libe staff on email. When I arrived, Libe sent several mails to respond back as followed; took me 10-15 minutes to achieve meeting with Yuri. It is at the office house that is beside a house that has a bulletin sign; and I felt hesitated because there are several houses to search and understand of like left or right direction. So I met her with a small worry.

For her looks, she's taller than me being a 175CM guy. I say she's 'normally heavyweight' looking based on her normal weight which I estimate from 65 kg to 85 kg saying that BMI is the normal weight for her; while I'm underweight. Her female hormones are said on her E-cup breasts and her butt except her hands - which are felt manly when touched.

For play, I paid first, and suddenly started to feel turning on. We stood up to see how tall we are, then we started kissing while standing up. We were dressed on, meaning this encouraged me to lead her up instead of waiting for her to lead; so I led my actions by undressing her clothes down while playing her body and complimenting her too. While undressing slowly, we ended doing a nice foreplay to sexually feel each other - kissing, cuddling, breast play, penis stroking, breast attack, and other touches I enjoyed. I did request for both anal sex and reverse anal sex; she applied with an enema fig on my butt to remove wastes. I went to toilet to remove them, and we went to take showers together.

Preparing for reverse anal sex, she served me with fingering techniques to my butt. Her techniques were super amazing; she's very technical and professional in fingering, very different from Kakao I have tried with. Afterwards, she did several positions of missionary on me; I felt good. On midway where we haven't reached our climax, I changed myself into a doggy style to let her do it comfortably - though she didn't cum.
For my anal sex, I did insert on her in the doggy style for a long time, and I successfully ejaculated inside of her with condom on, just once.
We were resting afterwards since my penis suddenly bruised with a small redness I just felt. Then, we basically flirted each other as well as asking questions to her. I enjoyed listening to her nice life, body stats, experiences and other details. We finished up by showering together, and exchanged facial smooches while wearing my mask on, and waved hands to say goodbyes.

Wow! This experience is pretty much an interesting activity to enjoy with under the summer heat. While writing this review in detail, I felt something missing that I like to write more about how the play was exactly executed just because I ended up doing sexual multi-tasking to Yuri with both hands and feet/legs; I think this sharing is alright to show what happened on our interesting play. Despite mobile network breakdown, I managed to meet her given a sudden situation to enjoy - that's why she's recommended in Libe.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
If you like the tall newhalf, then Yuri Saotome is good for you. Please don't mind her heavyweight-looking body; her BMI is acceptable normal.

Thanks for your review, much appreciated!

Approved: 7/24/2022