Guest viewing is limited

Yuri Shinjuku | My first lesbian experience in Yuri Shinjuku after being refused by oppai clubs

fcukcrazy

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Yuri Shinjuku レズビアンプレイ専門風俗店YURI

Date of Encounter:
November 2018

Contact Method:
https://yuri-shinjuku.net/campain.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
45 min/12000 yen (experience plan)

Type/Location:
Love Hotel in Kabukichio - 3500 yen

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
About a month ago, I accidentally saw this forum and opened my eye here. Living in another asian country, I go to Japan for traveling frequently and I speak basic Japanese. The first few threads I read are about oppai clubs in Ikkebukuro, so I soon decided to pay them a visit. As a female, I always believe I am a bisexual but I have no past experience with the same sex before.

Although I struggled a lot before I went to the front door of oppai clubs, I was abruptly refused by 3 of them due to my gender. In my last try, the staff of Miss Campus told me on the phone that I could go there with male. So perhaps I will try it next time.

Very frustrated, I checked this website again. Thankfully, this time I found there is a lesbian club called in Shinjuku and it has English page. Besides, the page design itself is pinky which makes me relaxed after the bad experience in Ikkebukuro. I wrote an English letter to determine certain details and got simple replies in English after about half day. Since my time schedule was tight, I went directly to the address on the page (TARRO building 3F-C 1-7-3 KABUKICYOU SHINJUKU). It is just near a Robot restaurant but the building itself is easy to miss and shabby. After I arrived at the 3rd floor, I only saw a reception desk with two men and some capsule rooms. At first, I thought I went to the wrong place, but I still decided to ask the staff. The staff soon realized I was the one who wrote email to them and I paid the money for the 45 min experience course, which is the cheapest one. But no shimei of specific girls is allowed. I paid about 12000-13000 yen, which includes the membership fee at the first time. For longer courses, the price starts from 20000 yen. He also arranged a nearby love hotel (45 min for 3500 yen, which I think is not cheap?) and led me there.

About 5-10 minutes later, a girl called Momo (https://yuri-shinjuku.net/girlInfo.php?id=1576) came and I became really nervous. I checked the page in advance and among all the available girls that day with big breasts, she was not the ideal one. But to save money, I did not have a choice. And the experience in fact did not turn bad, but just a little awkward. I suddenly found I could not say good Japanese in normal conditions and became very shy. She told me the time limit is 33 mins since the other 12 mins should be used to take shower. I was confused but I did not raise an objection.

She then asked me if I want to take the initiative but I just did not what I should do. So she started to take off her clothes and laid down. We hugged for a while and she smell good. Then I started to kiss her lips and breasts. Her breasts are not small, but not as big as G described online. Well, I do not know how to write the following parts. She licked my breasts and I got wet. She used her fingers to help me but I did not find her path, sadly. Perhaps she was not that comfortable. We did not do anything further because I was really really nervous and the time was limited as well. In the end, we took the shower together, chatted a while and she even wrote a card to thank me using my language.

After hugging each other in front of the door and saying goodbye, this story ended. As my first experience with female, it is not bad. I would certainly try again, perhaps with another girl. Momo told me she is a lesbian, not bisexual, so I guess the girls there are all lesbians. I did not prepare much before this try, so next time I will make it a more enjoyable time.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Advice:
1. Find a good love hotel near Kabukicho by yourself and call/email them for delivery service, it will elevate the experience. I think basic English should be fine.
2. They offer couple course, but the male customers can only watch.
3. Some girls only accept Japanese customers. Please check in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review, and congrats for your first experience.
My Japanese girlfriend would like to go to an Oppai Bar. But we couldn’t find one.
Good to know that couples are welcome at Miss Campus. We will check it.
Good luck with your upcoming experiences.

Great job getting out there and exploring!

Nervous energy is a strange thing. You can think through in advance how things might play out and do your best to be prepared for an experience. But nerves come through the anxiety of the unknown outcome during the actual experience. Try letting go of any expectations and even your partners experience. Flow with what's happening and lean into the pleasure.

Hope you keep learning about yourself and your own desires.

What a refreshing post... Thank you for sharing and telling your experience. as one already mentioned.. 1st time can be very nerve racking... but you will never forget about it at all... ! ! !
Now you can try again on your next visit with the 1st time behind you and maybe be a bit more relaxed on what to expect. Of course the other person can sense your nervousness, so they may be a bit hesitant as well...
My suggestion is to recommend a longer course so you can chat and get to know the person a little more and to become more relaxed. I think the love hotel fee is a bit much for 45 minutes.. that rate is usually for 2 hours typically.. but 1st time you learn many things.... so 2nd time you are better prepared...
Please keep us posted on your next adventure.... it's soo nice to read about your experience and thank you for being open about everything ! !

Maybe you can try one of the independent girls here on TAG for your next encounter... I'm sure they will lead you in a gentle way to make you feel comfortable and relaxed.... They are quite special....

I am surprised that you guys enjoy reading review of lesbian shop.
Obviously many of you cannot access these type of shops so I always thought my feedback on lesbian shops would be waste. I should post more about my own experience with lesbian shops from now on:)

To OP, try レディ to レディ next time if you have a chance.
They offer 10,000yen / 1 hour when you make a reservation by one day in advance.
You still cannot nominate a girl but you can always ask them what type of girl you prefer and they will give you a suitable girl upon your request. I had positive experience with them in past.
I have never gone for short course because I want to enjoy the time with the girl fully plus I had worked with the shop that offers 45 minutes course. Even from provider’s eyes,
45 minutes flys embarrassing fast!

Last edited:
Obviously many of you cannot access to these type of shops so I always thought my feedback on lesbian shops would be waste. I should post more about my own experience with lesbian shops from now on:)

To OP, try レディ to レディ next time of you have a chance.
They offer 10,000yen / 1 hour when you make a reservation by one day in advance.
You still cannot nomination but you can always ask them what type of girl you are looking for and they will give you suitable girl upon your request. I had positive experience with them in past.
I have never gone for short course because I want to enjoy the time with the girl fully plus I have work with the shop that offers 45 minutes. Even from provider’s eyes,

OP.... cut out the middleman and just book time with Manami TMK :)

For me I like hearing different perspectives. Sex has so many variations, it is interesting to learn about them. Like I have no interest at all in ever having sex with another man or a new half but that doesnt mean I won't read those reviews to see what other people think.

I should post more about my own experience with lesbian shops from now on:)

Please do.

You are surprised that a post including the words ‘my first lesbian experience’ is popular on here?

Just added another item to my Santa list:

197. Two fit cute sexy hot lesbian friends, exhibitionists, love performing in front of straight men, available on short notice, Sunday evenings preferred, low maintenance and drama, only require a flute of champagne, a living room rug and some background music.

You are surprised that a post including the words ‘my first lesbian experience’ is popular on here?

You would not be surprised if I entitled “my 100th lesbian experience anniversary”, would you? I just had another one yesterday, JFYI.

You would not be surprised if I entitled “my 100th lesbian experience anniversary”, would you? I just had another one yesterday, JFYI.

Surprised? Naaaawwww.:LOL:

In fact, I'm pretty sure we'd all be anxiously :nailbiting: waiting to hear about those experiences.
All 100 of them. :D

Someone has a lot of writing to do....;)

go for it!
you will have a lot of interested readers

Obviously many of you cannot access these type of shops so I always thought my feedback on lesbian shops would be waste. I should post more about my own experience with lesbian shops from now on:)

To OP, try レディ to レディ next time if you have a chance.
You still cannot nominate a girl but you can always ask them what type of girl you prefer and they will give you a suitable girl upon your request. I had positive experience with them in past.
I have never gone for short course because I want to enjoy the time with the girl fully plus I had worked with the shop that offers 45 minutes course. Even from provider’s eyes,
I am definitely interested in reading reviews of lesbian shops; I'm sure other fellahs are also interested.

Reactions: Simonka
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Yuri Shinjuku レズビアンプレイ専門風俗店YURI

Date of Encounter:
November 2018

Contact Method:
https://yuri-shinjuku.net/campain.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
45 min/12000 yen (experience plan)

Type/Location:
Love Hotel in Kabukichio - 3500 yen

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
About a month ago, I accidentally saw this forum and opened my eye here. Living in another asian country, I go to Japan for traveling frequently and I speak basic Japanese. The first few threads I read are about oppai clubs in Ikkebukuro, so I soon decided to pay them a visit. As a female, I always believe I am a bisexual but I have no past experience with the same sex before.

Although I struggled a lot before I went to the front door of oppai clubs, I was abruptly refused by 3 of them due to my gender. In my last try, the staff of Miss Campus told me on the phone that I could go there with male. So perhaps I will try it next time.

Very frustrated, I checked this website again. Thankfully, this time I found there is a lesbian club called in Shinjuku and it has English page. Besides, the page design itself is pinky which makes me relaxed after the bad experience in Ikkebukuro. I wrote an English letter to determine certain details and got simple replies in English after about half day. Since my time schedule was tight, I went directly to the address on the page (TARRO building 3F-C 1-7-3 KABUKICYOU SHINJUKU). It is just near a Robot restaurant but the building itself is easy to miss and shabby. After I arrived at the 3rd floor, I only saw a reception desk with two men and some capsule rooms. At first, I thought I went to the wrong place, but I still decided to ask the staff. The staff soon realized I was the one who wrote email to them and I paid the money for the 45 min experience course, which is the cheapest one. But no shimei of specific girls is allowed. I paid about 12000-13000 yen, which includes the membership fee at the first time. For longer courses, the price starts from 20000 yen. He also arranged a nearby love hotel (45 min for 3500 yen, which I think is not cheap?) and led me there.

About 5-10 minutes later, a girl called Momo (https://yuri-shinjuku.net/girlInfo.php?id=1576) came and I became really nervous. I checked the page in advance and among all the available girls that day with big breasts, she was not the ideal one. But to save money, I did not have a choice. And the experience in fact did not turn bad, but just a little awkward. I suddenly found I could not say good Japanese in normal conditions and became very shy. She told me the time limit is 33 mins since the other 12 mins should be used to take shower. I was confused but I did not raise an objection.

She then asked me if I want to take the initiative but I just did not what I should do. So she started to take off her clothes and laid down. We hugged for a while and she smell good. Then I started to kiss her lips and breasts. Her breasts are not small, but not as big as G described online. Well, I do not know how to write the following parts. She licked my breasts and I got wet. She used her fingers to help me but I did not find her path, sadly. Perhaps she was not that comfortable. We did not do anything further because I was really really nervous and the time was limited as well. In the end, we took the shower together, chatted a while and she even wrote a card to thank me using my language.

After hugging each other in front of the door and saying goodbye, this story ended. As my first experience with female, it is not bad. I would certainly try again, perhaps with another girl. Momo told me she is a lesbian, not bisexual, so I guess the girls there are all lesbians. I did not prepare much before this try, so next time I will make it a more enjoyable time.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Advice:
1. Find a good love hotel near Kabukicho by yourself and call/email them for delivery service, it will elevate the experience. I think basic English should be fine.
2. They offer couple course, but the male customers can only watch.
3. Some girls only accept Japanese customers. Please check in advance.
Many thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Simonka