Guest viewing is limited

IND Yuriko—Independent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pure class. You are pure class.

Thank you, for mentioning such a beautiful term!!
I'm glad, I was brought up, spent several years in the US, and a year in the UK, when being raised.

I work full time at the office, and the service I give is my side biz, but I have a good control of it. Guys look heavenly, during my service.

I'm glad, I have my own unique style to pleasure men, With a touch of pure Japanese culture, behind.

I'm glad, I was brought up, spent several years in the US, and a year in the UK, when being raised.

I work full time at the office, and the service I give is my side biz, but I have a good control of it. Guys look heavenly, during my service.

I'm glad, I have my own unique style to pleasure men, With a touch of pure Japanese culture, behind.

Don't change yourself into someone you are not just in order to please customers.
I think every lady here on TAG is someone special on their own and in general you can't please everyone. You seem like a lovely lady and it would be a shame to change your behavior. For the majority here reviewed you, you seem to be special :)

Don't change yourself into someone you are not just in order to please customers.
I think every lady here on TAG is someone special on their own and in general you can't please everyone. You seem like a lovely lady and it would be a shame to change your behavior. For the majority here reviewed you, you seem to be special :)
Thank you for such a beautiful positive feed! I'm honoured!!
I know who I am, and what I can provide. And I don't do anything, I can't feel pleased, to pleasure men.

This style makes you really attractive.

Reactions: Yuriko
Hi,
This is Yuriko.
Thank you for posting your review, both Gobshite and Grunt.

I must shout, that I'm an indipendent model, gives POV. Not an escourte, like you guys think of girls for sex. I don't give sex service. Sorry.

I'm getting annoyed of after replying inquiries with my photos, describing services and get no replies.
I take my time to reply. Please respect that. Behind emails, there is Yuriko, creating each for you.

Thanks.
Dear Yuriko, I know you are day time professional but do you have plans to visit Kansai Osaka/Kyoto area some time? I would love to partake in your service. Even offer to take you out for dinner as well if you like.

Dear Yuriko, I know you are day time professional but do you have plans to visit Kansai Osaka/Kyoto area some time? I would love to partake in your service. Even offer to take you out for dinner as well if you like.
This is a review thread, so it would probably more effective to mail her directly either at her email or clicking here.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.