Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Yuriko – Independent

Date of Encounter:
November 2016. Week day evening.

Contact Method:
yurikosugarstar @ gmail dot com

Appointment Length & Costs:
Service fee: 5,000 yen for almost two hours in total. (In addition to the service fee she appreciates a tip. Tip according to how much she rocks your boat) Ask her for more details about pricing, tips and time slots

Type/Location:
Shibuya love hotel. 4,200 yen

Language Notes:
She has lived in a couple of English speaking countries so is very comfortable speaking in English.

Details of the Encounter:
This is the first mention of Yuriko on TAG. I will introduce her a bit. She told me she that she was fine with me putting a review on TAG. I believe she might be putting an ad on TAG herself.

Yuriko offers a different kind of service. She classifies herself as a lingerie〜nude model. By which she means she doesn’t offer full-service. She does however like to focus on helping the guy to unload.

She is in her 30’s and not the skinny type. She has nice hair and skin. And pleasant to be with.

Here of the details of our recent encounter. We both arrived earlier than scheduled after finishing work and went for a coffee. This was my idea, I guess most people just go to a hotel.

On arriving at a love hotel, I helped her undress. Then we headed for the shower together. Action in bed consisted of a mix of BJs, HJs, kissing. No access to her ‘magic kingdom’ was allowed but she doesn’t mind gentle kissing and caressing of the breasts.

She enjoys CIM so I had a great finish in her mouth. We went for separate showers and said our goodbyes at Shibuya station.

Her USP (Unique Selling Point) is that she offers the opportunity to take photographs of her sucking your cock. If you are interested in photography she might prove to be a good choice. She offers some options related to costumes etc.. which you need to ask her about if you are interested.

She is going to Hong Kong next week for a few days so I’m not sure about her availability then.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Her offering is a bit different from other providers so please ask her about options and pricing before you meet her.

Hi guys, it's Yuriko! Thank you Mossboss for posting your review here, and thank you for lots of inquiries!!I finally signed up here.

I'm entire free this weekend! I'd be happy to be booked for a couple of gigs.

Please let me know, if you are interested!

It's sad, when some guys don't reply after disclosing my PR photos. I find it rude with no manner. Would be pleased to hear, afterwards. If something mentioned, then I understand.

But I'm so confident!! Too bad to loose a great chance, if you don't reply!!
No reply, no exciting opportunity.

Looking forward to hearing from you,.guys!!
٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

Yuriko

As I indicated in my review, Yuriko is in her 30's and doesn't have a stick insect body. Bear that in mind before you email her, if you are looking for something else. Also no FS is on offer. Don't email her or PM her unless you are seriously considering booking her.

If you value quality service from an intelligent pleasant lady she is worth a try. Email or PM her if you have any special requests she is quite accommodating. Her rates are reasonable.

Her signature offering is intense no rush BJs. They are the tops! She plays the sax so she can handle all kinds of 'flutes'. Remember the photo options too.

Regards,

MossBoss

Last edited:
It's sad, when some guys don't reply after disclosing my PR photos. I find it rude with no manner. Would be pleased to hear, afterwards. If something mentioned, then I understand

Hi Yuriko, I can imagine that this frustrating. I myself are looking forward to your service.

Hi guys!

It's Yuriko.

Thank you Mossboss for your great support here!
May I PR here, as I'm available tomorrow and the day after, so Thursday and Friday night from 19:00. Anybody interested?

My fee is for simple bj, hj boobs massage 5,000 yen, and tipping is appreciated to evaluate my performance.

If you photograph and video taped me, tipping is expected 12,000 yen 〜. I'm sure you guys can enjoy, afterwards and cum as many times as you wish!

BTW, No need to ask 'are you good at bj'....it's like asking a mathmaticians, are you good at mathmatics??? lol. Reading the review carefully, already gives an idea of my performance level.

I want to make you guys to feel like a king...you guys work hard,,, deserve good for yourself!!

I'm sorry if I didn't reply... as I get many inquiries...I'm trying my best to catch up... thank you for thinking to try my service!

Not just travellers but local caucasians, local friends are welcome, as well!!

Thank you for reading, looking forward to hearing from you!!!(о´∀`о)

Hi guys!

It's Yuriko.

Thank you Mossboss for your great support here!
May I PR here, as I'm available tomorrow and the day after, so Thursday and Friday night from 19:00. Anybody interested?

My fee is for simple bj, hj boobs massage 5,000 yen, and tipping is appreciated to evaluate my performance.

If you photograph and video taped me, tipping is expected 12,000 yen 〜. I'm sure you guys can enjoy, afterwards and cum as many times as you wish!

BTW, No need to ask 'are you good at bj'....it's like asking a mathmaticians, are you good at mathmatics??? lol. Reading the review carefully, already gives an idea of my performance level.

I want to make you guys to feel like a king...you guys work hard,,, deserve good for yourself!!

I'm sorry if I didn't reply... as I get many inquiries...I'm trying my best to catch up... thank you for thinking to try my service!

Not just travellers but local caucasians, local friends are welcome, as well!!

Thank you for reading, looking forward to hearing from you!!!(о´∀`о)
.. I think you are going to be very busy .. Lol.. Welcome!

so i've recently met @Yuriko

first, i made sure i understood her do's and don'ts. we discussed it via email.

it was a fun meeting! she is sweet and cheerful. her sly smile hints of an inner naughtiness. she had doubts when i told her i don't come easily, specially if i've only met a girl once. she was game though. she didn't brute force the service just to make me come.

i think i startled her when i tried to swallow her lips. sorry yuriko! no DFKs, just simple and gentle smooches. i just let her take the lead after that.

she is more mature and definitely not your typical slim and petite J-girl.

Thank you everyone for my positive feed.

Sorry, I'm not a petite Japanese type. I'm a glamous type, with 100% natural non-artifitial boobs.

I am available tonight.

Please give me shout, if you'd likto book!!

Thanks in advance.
Br,
Yuriko

Thank you everyone for my positive feed.

Sorry, I'm not a petite Japanese type. I'm a glamous type, with 100% natural non-artifitial boobs.

I am available tonight.

Please give me shout, if you'd likto book!!

Thanks in advance.
Br,
Yuriko

Please refrain from constantly bumping these reviews for advertising availability.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.