Email

Appointment Length & Costs:
1H for 15000

Type/Location:
At my hotel

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
All right ! One more positive (i suppose!) review for miss Yuriko.

I guess there is a lot of details on TAG about her, and since she is also very active on the forum... You can contact her, asking whatever comes to your mind. She also provide pictures but some are already here on TAG. she is very fast to answer, and does not just throw one word or two for an answer. Although please consider she is working too.

So yeah, the one big strong point of Yuriko is how natural, easy and sweet she is. From the emailing to the meeting point, it's just perfect. Also after meeting... we sent a few emails.

She thought her massage skills were not great (according to some reviews). I was fine with it. Anyway, i thought this is mostly the time to start to feel relax. Spent Something like 10-15min on massage. that was ok.
Well, it's actually more effective when she is touching your closest friend and you can suck her nice tits... But it's good to take the time a bit, isn't it ? So massage is a good thing, she can skip it if you don't want. So again, sweet... because she considers and let you choose how to spend the time !

She actually came from pretty far to meet me. And did not complain at any point. She was worried i did not have dinner, so she brought me onigiri and tea... That was very sweet again.

I wanted to go for 2 hours but time and money came into consideration. (my problem mostly)

As for money, to be honest, i had a doubt because according to TAG the price almost tripled. It went from "too cheap" to "bit pricy" (for the provided service : massage BBBJ).
I mean you can check the prices on Hipness and it's pretty low now. I don't want to compare really (too long), but since you get FS there...

Anyway. My feeling at the end was that i was happy to pay the price.
Simply because i had a good time : funny, interesting, and the BBBJ was really good.

Truth is, to make me pop with a BJ is quiet a challenge now... I was not sure i could do it. But i did ! well she did it ! ... been a while...
She is progressive in her BBBJ : she started slow, and finished me off hard on her knees and me sitting by the bed. She proposed and i thought she knows her stuff. Good !!

Only point is : the price. Or maybe i'm just a bit broke now so i'm counting too much. Also possible...
I wish i don't have to count really... who doesn't ?

But i'd like to meet Yuriko again and have a good one.
So i guess this is win-win both for her and me. Bravo !

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Last edited:
Merci for your review! It was very nice meeting you! It was an enjoyable time for me, too! (*'▽'*)

Sorry you felt a bit pricy. Blowjob is pretty much alot of work, esp. longer than half an hour. Didn't you pop twice? Recently most sessions I give 2 pops.. I thought, you too...or 1 long one??

To suck cock in a mouth... a very personal thing, isn't it? It's a brave job...

I perform pretty good... so...

it's not

"just a bj".

Hope you understand, what I'm trying to say!

But thank you for a positive review!

Hope we can meet again, in the future, when you come to Tokyo!