yurikosugarstar@gmail.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
1 hour, 7000 yen.

Type/Location:
Home

Language Notes:
100% English

Details of the Encounter:
So, this was only my second time in P4P and I'm quite new here.

My main apprehension always has been that the provider should enjoy it and also be able to hold a good conversation.

Yuriko satisfies you on both counts!

She's an excellent conversationist.

Let's just say she's really good at using her mouth, in more ways than one.

Bonus: she also has a firm, large set of breasts for you to fondle.

Details of the encounter:

So there was a misunderstanding for scheduling, but it was sorted out quickly. I called her to my home, but she can probably come to an LH as well.

She started with a nice aroma massage which instantly put me at ease. She's quite good at the massage.

Then, I turned and lay down on my back and it was game time.

She gave me a BBBJ which was better than any I have had. She's new at this, so it might sound a little amateurish, but the feeling is pretty amazing. I told her to take it a little slow as I'm an early popper. She did extend it to an hour, moving to my nipples and the jewels from time to time.

Fondled her perfect, large breasts in between (she claims F cup, and they really look it. Initially, I had chosen a fully clothed BJ, but after looking, I simply couldn't resist.)

At the end, I must have shot a litre into her mouth. I thought I'd go twice because it was an hour, but one was intense enough.

I dropped her back to the station and bid her farewell.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Nice conversation, perfect British English, amazing blowjob.

I would really recommend trying her out.

Last edited:
Thanks for checking out my service review. I have to make the statement here, for guys that read this review and want to contact me. The price here shows as "student price". Please find more details at my ad, here on TAG.
Thank you!!!

@Yuriko Is your student price based on age? For example if I'm in my thirties but I'm studying a degree do I get the discount price? Just asking I'm not studying now.

@Yuriko Is your student price based on age? For example if I'm in my thirties but I'm studying a degree do I get the discount price? Just asking I'm not studying now.

With a valid full time student ID, I will give you "student rate" no matter your age. But if you do make living pretty much, work as well then please ask me an inquiry. Thank you.