Yuriko - Independent

Date of Encounter:
Early April, 2017

Contact Method:
yurikosugarstar@gmail.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
2.5 hours, 25000 Yen

Type/Location:
Outcall to LH and Lunch, plus private modeling.

Language Notes:
I could've done this with no knowledge of Japanese; Yuriko speaks perfect English.

Details of the Encounter:
Title: Yuriko - Independent

Date/Time: Early April, 2017

Provider: Yuriko

Contact Info: yurikosugarstar@gmail.com

Type/Location: Outcall to LH and Lunch, plus private modeling.

Language Specifics: I could've done this with no knowledge of Japanese; Yuriko speaks perfect English.

Session Length/Fee: 2.5 hours - 25000Y for provider, I paid for LH and lunch.

Physical description: Yuriko looks better in person then the photos she sent me. Great ass, great tits. If you're looking for a flat belly you'll be disappointed, but she's still a looker.

Details: Yuriko was on time, a little early, at meeting me at the predetermined spot. I came fresh of breath and showered, we chatted openly in english and before I knew it, we were walking into a LH. She's a pro at conversation throughout the date she was well spoken and we talked about a wide range of ideas, from business, travel, to politics.

We showered together, she modeled for me, it was a fantastic, memorable time. She was open about allowing me two pops and I was happy to relax and enjoy both of them.

Afterwards we went to lunch and I further enjoyed our conversation and time. Even after our time had ended officially, she went to coffee with me and I was so happy that she enjoyed our time together so much she extended it without me asking or anything additional requested.

To sum up: I had always had a fantasy of having a date with a Japanese woman my age, she was exactly that. Since I had only a little time in Tokyo outside of work, instead of wasting it trying to pick up someone, I went with Yuriko and couldn't be happier with my choice.

Recommendation: Yes, will repeat if possible

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Yuriko doesn't lie. Except maybe her photos, which don't show off how pretty she really is. Her ad is spot on, expect nothing more then what she offers and you will be pleasantly satisfied. She's a sweet girl who I loved spending time with. Be nice to her, I wish I could've repeated again during my trip.

Thank you so much for your super nice review! It reminds me, how excited our conversation was! To update you my personal info, I got my new office job! Sadly, it's not IoT field anymore, totally new field, but as a sales assistant.

Back to the review, this was a perfect model of "2.5 hours course, including a meal" session. I do modelling from lingerie to semi nude, as well upon request and that's included. After a pop, I changed into different lingerie. took lots of photos, bj, video then 2nd pop. There you go!

I set for this price later last month and happy for including about an hour extention.

Thank you for being very kind and polite and easy to talk with. Just like a visitor from US office! (о´∀`о) Also, thank you for the chocolates! which I loved it! Hope you enjoy our video from time to time, for your tresure!
Take care!

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Yuriko - Independent

Date of Encounter:
Early April, 2017

Contact Method:
yurikosugarstar@gmail.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
2.5 hours, 25000 Yen

Type/Location:
Outcall to LH and Lunch, plus private modeling.

Language Notes:
I could've done this with no knowledge of Japanese; Yuriko speaks perfect English.

Details of the Encounter:
Title: Yuriko - Independent

Date/Time: Early April, 2017

Provider: Yuriko

Contact Info: yurikosugarstar@gmail.com

Type/Location: Outcall to LH and Lunch, plus private modeling.

Language Specifics: I could've done this with no knowledge of Japanese; Yuriko speaks perfect English.

Session Length/Fee: 2.5 hours - 25000Y for provider, I paid for LH and lunch.

Physical description: Yuriko looks better in person then the photos she sent me. Great ass, great tits. If you're looking for a flat belly you'll be disappointed, but she's still a looker.

Details: Yuriko was on time, a little early, at meeting me at the predetermined spot. I came fresh of breath and showered, we chatted openly in english and before I knew it, we were walking into a LH. She's a pro at conversation throughout the date she was well spoken and we talked about a wide range of ideas, from business, travel, to politics.

We showered together, she modeled for me, it was a fantastic, memorable time. She was open about allowing me two pops and I was happy to relax and enjoy both of them.

Afterwards we went to lunch and I further enjoyed our conversation and time. Even after our time had ended officially, she went to coffee with me and I was so happy that she enjoyed our time together so much she extended it without me asking or anything additional requested.

To sum up: I had always had a fantasy of having a date with a Japanese woman my age, she was exactly that. Since I had only a little time in Tokyo outside of work, instead of wasting it trying to pick up someone, I went with Yuriko and couldn't be happier with my choice.

Recommendation: Yes, will repeat if possible

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Yuriko doesn't lie. Except maybe her photos, which don't show off how pretty she really is. Her ad is spot on, expect nothing more then what she offers and you will be pleasantly satisfied. She's a sweet girl who I loved spending time with. Be nice to her, I wish I could've repeated again during my trip.

So she showered with you? How was that? Interested....