Email (yurikosugarstar@gmail)

Appointment Length & Costs:
Y5,000 + tip

Type/Location:
Love Hotel near Haneda

Language Notes:
English fluent

Details of the Encounter:
I was visiting Japan last week and was hoping to meet up with a provider on my way to the airport. I originally was planning on a pink salon, but saw the post on here about Yuriko and sent her an email to see if she could meet up on short notice. She replied very quickly and found a location that was only a few minutes away from Haneda airport by train which worked out extremely well and showed how accommodating she was.

On the way to meet up I was running extremely late. A combination of transfers to different stations, and events being held threw off my schedule by 20 min or so. I sent her an email, and she was extremely nice and indicated that she would wait for me. I couldn't believe how lucky I was to find someone so patient.

Yuriko was waiting for me at the station and we quickly proceeded to a love hotel a short distance from the station. The walk allowed me to talk with her a bit, and her english was spot on. Upon entering the hotel I quickly washed up as did she. She let me know that picture taking was ok, and that she enjoyed having the camera on her. I snapped several pics before she proceeded to give me an amazing BBBJ. The pics continued until I finished in her mouth. We cleaned up and then checked out of the hotel.

Here's a little note, for some reason my credit cards wouldn't work on the machine in the hotel so I would recommend paying in cash.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Yuriko was extremely accommodating and patient. She's an amazing provider, wish we could import her over here!

Thanks for your report about Yuriko! Glad you had a good experience... and that she was very patient in waiting for you.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your amazing review!!!

It was a great fun, and I hope you're enjoying afterwards watching me from time to time, when needed!!!

I'm so glad the way to the airport turned well.
I thought the area would be the best location for you!

Thank you or being so kind.

Greetings from Hong Kong,
Yuriko