Email

Appointment Length & Costs:
1H 13,000 started with 2H 22,000

Type/Location:
Tokyo

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
I contacted Yuriko a couple days before to make an appointment and ask a if she would do a couple specifics that were not covered in her ad and pertaining to oral. She promptly replied back and said no. Then continued to tell me that she didn't like the taste of cum in her mouth. Then proceeded to redirect me to someone else on TAG and ask me if i wanted to cancel. With the tone of her email, I should have taken that offer. But thinking maybe the tone in the email wasn't true and what I asked wasn't a big deal, I agreed to continue and respected her limits.

She replied back with questions about the meeting location and asked me to meet her at the station. I agreed. Then she said she would see me tomorrow. Although our appointment wasn't until the next day?! I replied back to confirm the day again. She was still ok.
The morning of our appointment, over 12 hours before, I have a last min work meeting show up on my schedule. I contact her and asked that we move our appointment back 30 minutes or shorten to 1 hour.

She send me back a lengthy reply talking about how she is juggling 3 other appointments and is tired. One of her appointments is from Europe and she didn't have time for him. Also explaining how she had family obligations the same day. Finally offer to do an hour but asked me to pay more than her published rate.

In principle I had an issue with this. Then recalling others here had some issues with pricing with her before too. At this point I wanted to cancel but felt bad, so I asked her to meet me in the middle and do 1.5 hours.

After another email from her saying how tired she was and how complicated this has begun. Also frustrated that she had to communicate with me from her office job. She agreed to do 1 hour for her published rate and said I was the last one to get that rate. I agreed to the 1 hour published rate like she was cutting me a deal. The she quickly sent another snarky email requesting that I change the email title because it said 2hr. Like she was using the email title for a calendar or something. I didn't reply.

Then in a few minutes later, she send another email saying she was overwhelmed and felt uncomfortable. Then continued to cancel the appointment.

Later as I was deleting her emails, I found an old email from her back in Feb 2017 when her rates were Clothed bj, hj, 5000 JPY. Costume bj, hj 6500 hour. semi nude 7500 hour. + tip. But also sent pics. I recall passing once I saw her pictures even at this much lower rate. Overall it was a blessing in disguise that she canceled.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Simple modification of time by 30 min turned disaster. She was very rude and short over emails. She did not come across as a kind or level minded person. No idea how her skills were. As quick as he mood changed from such a small thing, I wouldn't be surprised to read mixed reviews about her. Something is definitely not right with her.

I get uncomfortable, when someone tries to control my pricing.

That started all wrong with this opportunity.

I have my control in what I offer. If a potential client is trying to bargain, that would loose "good vibe" in the service.

Ladies, be aware for this type.

From the OP’s description, it sounds like a simple matter of needing to make a small adjustment to the time. These things happen all the time.

There are two sides to a story so best to hear both out first before making a judgement. Yuriko is saying that he tried to negotiate her rates (something not mentioned in the OP's post).

Did you actually try to negotiate her rates?

I tried to negotiate down to her published rates which the provider was not willing to honor no provided reason. I was willing to pay the published rate for 2 hours or 1 hour or anything in between. The provider changed her mind about the rates after I ask to move the meeting by 30 minutes and wanted me to pay more because of it.

Guys, be sure not to give her your email address.

Why would anyone give an indy provider your personal email address? I have an email address specifically for contacting indies, TAG and a few other specific websites. I would never use a personal email address for mongering.

So based on her ad, her rates till the end of feb are:

15,000 1 hour
22,000 2 hour

- You initially booked for 22,000 2hours.
- Then when you needed to change the appointment time to either 1 hour or 1.5 hours.

You offered to pay 15,000 for 1 hour or some middle figure between 15,000 and 22,000 for 1.5 hours?

You didnt actually ever try to get a 2 hour session for 10,000 or a 1 hour session for 5,000 or anything like that (trying to ask her to lower her advertise price)?

15,000 1 hour
22,000 2 hour

- Then when you needed to change the appointment time to either 1 hour or 1.5 hours.

You offered to pay 15,000 for 1 hour or some middle figure between 15,000 and 22,000 for 1.5 hours?

You didnt actually ever try to get a 2 hour session for 10,000 or a 1 hour session for 5,000 or anything like that (trying to ask her to lower her advertise price)?

Dude, go back and read the original post. He booked a 2 hour. He then asked to do a 1.5 and then they eventually agreed to 1hr at the published rate for 1 hr. If you read the original post he wasn't trying to negotiate anything other than changing from a 2hr appointment to one of less time.

15,000 1 hour
22,000 2 hour

I never offered less than 15,000 for an hour or less than 22,000 for 2 hours.

Reactions: spire
Dude, go back and read the original post. He booked a 2 hour. He then asked to do a 1.5 and then they eventually agreed to 1hr at the published rate for 1 hr. If you read the original post he wasn't trying to negotiate anything other than changing from a 2hr appointment to one of less time.

Chill dude?
He wrote his side and yuriko came in making a completely different claim.
He used terms like "I tried to negotiate down to her published rates " which is somewhat ambiguous. All I am trying to do is clear any ambiguity between what is being meant by negotiating rates and establish what exactly both people mean.

Reactions: DireWolf98
@impish lol you deleted your post.
Maybe you should learn to read slowly?

I deleted my post because I had her ignored, and it was why I couldn't see her comments in the post. Once I remembered that I deleted the comment because I knew it wasn't accurate.

Again, his original post gave all the information on what he said he did. You don't need to ask him 30 questions, just re-read the post.

It sounds to me like she's just upset that someone posted review of her that didn't put her in golden light and now she's trying to make said person look bad.

I have nothing to gain or lose by writing this review. I’m not hurt and heck, I didn’t even spend any money. I’m just sharing my experience as I have found others that have shared their experience with me has helped me in the past.

If I can clarify anything in question, please let me know.

That's basically what he did.

You say that's what he basically did, but you don't give us any real information to believe your side of the story. How did he try to negotiate rates? He tried to get a modification of 30 minutes from 2hrs to 1.5hrs. Did he ask for a rate for 1.5hrs Did he offer a rate for 1.5hrs. You give us no information just. Yes that's what he tried to do...

Actually, his first intention was to go with my campeign price, which was already taken down from my ad (which wasn't mentioned here) turned out such a matter.

Actually, his first intention was to go with my campeign price, (which wasn't mentioned here) turned out such a matter. The price range is indeed interesting. For cheap to the high, different types of people come.
What does this actually mean?
He offered to pay you the prices that you advertised..
If you still want to say he tried to negotiate rates or something like that please post specific numbers that can actually be scrutinized.

Status
Not open for further replies.