Email (@Yuriko on TAG)

Appointment Length & Costs:
2H @ 38000¥

Type/Location:
Outcall to my hotel

Language Notes:
English only

Details of the Encounter:
So I looked here on TAG for independent provider. And Yuriko Sugar looked like fun .

Contact was by email only and worked excellent .
We made agreement for BJ + CIM 2h with pussy play included .

Yuriko is normal looking Japanese girl in my eyes no JAV star but nice and sweet.

Yuriko showed up to my hotel as appointed no problems. Eventhou the Hotel was off from Tokyo ( extra travel fee)

Once in Hotel room and transaction of the Cash was made. we started: with me undresing her and fast to shower . Efter shower.
I lie on bed and let Yuriko do her thing . I have 18-19cm dick so it was some strugle but Yuriko is a hard working cocksucker .
I rate her Cocksucking skills the following .

First pop: she sucked for 1h and I made a big CIM she didn't miss a dropp of sperm. For the second pop 15-20min with sweet CIM also didn't miss a dropp of semen. She took the CIM very good.

Cocksucking skills:

* Looking in your eyes and enjoying cock 5/5 ( she made lot off eyecontact. Smiling and having fun with you dick)
* Using tounge on balls, Head, cock, 5/5
* Endurance 5/5 ( she did not take rest, sucked hard and good for 1h until pop)
* Deepthroath 3/5 (hard to take 18-19cm, she need more Deepthroath training)
* Ability to adapt to your request 5/5 ( she sucked in what position you wanted)
* CIM 5/5 (she hold my cum long time in her sweet mouth )

Final comment :
Yuriko is really a woman that loves to suck dick . She takes cum in mouth like a champion eventhou she dont like the taste. Only thing is that she could only take 2/3 of my dick.
I do recommed you to try Yuriko I would do It again maybe save for 1week to give her a big mouth full of cum. I really loved how much hard work she putt in to sucking my dick !

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much for taking time to disclose your experience, with detailed ratings, by a blowjob lover. It was very nice to see this after a long day. :)

It is indeed hard to DT a long dick, which I don't usually provide, but love challenge far as I could.

Next time, I try better for DT.

I must admit, I loved the review too. Short yet detailed enough , factual, fun to read. No unnecessary pathos nor flowery fanzine. Describing both the good and the could-be-better. Great job! And bravo to Yuriko for her dedication . She chose an unusual Budoh , but she sure wants to master it.

Last edited:
I must admit, I loved the review too. Short yet detailed enough , factual, fun to read. No unnecessary pathos nor flowery fanzine. Describing both the good and the could-be-better. Great job! And bravo to Yuriko for her dedication . She chose an unusual Budoh , but she sure wants to master it.

Thank you for enjoying reading abt my job.
Yes, I think it was the great master of review in what I do.

I just LOL when I read the "Budoh" part. Maybe can be held adult olympics in the future. ;)

Thank you for enjoying reading abt my job.
Yes, I think it was the great master of review in what I do.

I just LOL when I read the "Budoh" part. Maybe can be held adult olympics in the future. ;)

You still have 1 year to train. And you will get the at-home advantage :)

Reactions: Marulken and Yuriko
But be careful... you know who often get the medals at martial arts apart from the Japanese? Yep. Your other favorite country ;)

I feel like you are going to declare you'll be challenging Yuriko in the Olympics? :D