Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min for 38,600

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
Japanese and English

Details of the Encounter:
Long time reader first time post.

My Japanese is just below N5 so its good enough to get around and have simple conversations. Went out with my friend for our first soapland experience, it was about 1900 when we got to Darling Harbor. We chose DH because we knew it was very foreign friendly after reader here the reviews, btw thanks everyone. Walked to the tencho and he brought us to the waiting room showed us 5 girls, I let my friend pick first, and then the tencho recommended Yurina and I was fine with that. After a short wait I went with Yurina up to the room to begin. Yurina did look different from here photo, but I knew that would happen, the bonus was she was tanner than her pick which I like. She was average petite size asian with B cups. When we got to the room we had a small chat while we undressed about if it was my first time in Japan and a soapland. I told her it was my first time at a soapland but my fourth time in Japan. Then came the shower then the tub, she got in the tub with me we kissed a bit then she gave me a bbbj which was decent but not enough to get me off. We skipped the mat play and went strait for the bed she put the condom on back wards and was having a hard time getting it all the way down it was really funny. I started with some daty for a while and get her really wet she was screaming real good, then went into missionary, cow girl, the doggy where I did my first pop. We took a small break got some tea and talked about my trip so far in Japan. she then noticed my freind was hard after 5 min and laughed and said genki. I replied hai and we went back to it with some more daty, mis, cg, and doggy. The screams Japanese women give sometimes sounds painful, but once she says kimochi it gets me going more. I gave my second pop but was still hard she was shocked and I asked for another go. She capped me and started back up. It didn't take long to pop I felt like a two pump chump lol. That was my last one we then relaxed for a couple of minutes talk a little more about hobbies then got dressed and parted ways.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments: