Guest viewing is limited

Yuu from Mada Nametakute Gakuen

BIPSY

CRYSTAL RAINBOW SHOWER
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Yuu https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1303/A130301/z-nametakute/girlid-13188245/?of=y

Date of Encounter:
Jan 2018

Contact Method:
Phone / http://www.z-nametakute.com/top.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 min / about 24,000 altogether plus hotel (including 4000 yen "premium girl" upcharge, transport, tax, etc)

Type/Location:
Delivery Health / Dogenzaka Love Hotel

Language Notes:
All Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
First review in a while so please excuse me if I'm a bit rusty.

I'm always surprised that Nametakute doesn't pop up more on TAG - granted its a Japanese-focused shop but as long as you have a basic understanding of Japanese they have an incredible roster of girls and I have yet to be disappointed with anyone I've met through them. For the quality of the girls and the overall service the prices are pretty good, too.

I had an itch to try a new companion for the first time in a while and Yuu caught my eye since she has un-blurred photos (and video!) as well as an extensive blog so you could 100% see who was going to be showing up for the appointment.

Called them up and was able arrange a time no problem - she had an opening right around when I was hoping to meet up and they didn't even need to check and see if she was OK with foreigners. For most of the companions they'll need to check with the girl first and see if she is open to non-Japanese clients but apparently Yuu had already let them know it was fine.

Get into the hotel and a few minutes later Yuu was at the door - another good thing about Nametakute is that in my experience they are extremely good about schedules for a shop with so many girls on the roster. She looked just as cute in person as her profile and was very easy to talk to. If I was passing by her on the street she would definitely register as a major cutie so I was already looking forward to our session.

After chatting for a few minutes we got undressed and headed for the shower - Yuu has a great body and milky smooth skin. Lovely face, beautiful hair, great chest, thin waist and a pretty serious booty. Honestly you couldn't really ask for anything more - she looked better than most AV models and could easily become a swimsuit model if she ever decided to.

The shower was simple and fast (never any complaints from me there) and we quickly moved to the bed. Lots of kissing led straight into a great BBBJ and then on to DATY. Not going to lie - Yuu has one of the most beautiful pussies I have ever seen. Completely hairless but if I had to guess I'd say probably lasered, not shaved, as there wasn't even a hint of stubble. You could not draw a more beautiful labia - not trying to be creepy but I was almost taken aback by how pretty it was.

Had a great time during the bed play and Yuu was a trooper - I usually take a while to finish and she was more than eager to help all the way. After that we showered up, chatted for a few more minutes and then parted ways. Overall a really enjoyable experience from start to finish.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Nametakute specializes in younger girls so if you're in the market for a more mature provider you'd probably want to look elsewhere. That said if you are looking for a beautiful younger girl and have basic Japanese skills I HIGHLY recommend Yuu.

She's also one of the few girls on Nametakute who has AF as an option. I didn't go with it this time but I would definitely consider it if I met with her again. Adding on that additional 7000 yen would bring the total to around 30,000 JPY not including the room but to be completely honest you are NOT going to find a girl of this caliber working at a soap for that price. Even with the 4000 yen "premium girl" upcharge Yuu is still easily worth it.

once i called the shop and they said japanese only if i do not remember wrong. i will ask again thanks.

once i called the shop and they said japanese only if i do not remember wrong. i will ask again thanks.

Did you call them in Japanese?
Some other guys on here have reviewed the service and I've used it a bunch of times so as a shop its definitely not closed to foreigners but there is no English support available.
Some of the girls are also Japanese-only - I'd say probably 2/3 or so are cool with foreigners.

I talked in Japanese.
Maybe I called at night and business was busy they did not want to deal with a gaijin.
I called otome group 3 times and they were willing to serve only 1 time.
Some places are ambiguously gaijin friendly.
In fact I am sure it was mada nametakute. Bad luck or bad timing.

Did you call them in Japanese?
Some other guys on here have reviewed the service and I've used it a bunch of times.

So you just call and say, “ Hey I’m a sexy gaijin beast” and then go from there? Do they ask nationality?

Also how long does it take for the girl to arrive, check in the hotel, call, wait. Is 2 hours hotel time enough for a 60 min course? (Hotel in Dogenzaka)

I know snow/photoshop does wonders but the girl quality seems crazy high...

Thanks if you have time to answer!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Call 'em up in your best Japanese, let them know you want to make a reservation and they'll take it from there.
At some point they will almost definitely ask about your nationality and there's a chance they might ask if you're white/black/etc (yeah, not very woke but apparently its a factor with some girls).

120 min for a 60 min course should be fine. I don't think I've ever been waiting more than 30 min, max (although YMMV, obviously). Seems like 21~24:00 are their peak times so you might run into some delays if you're booking something around there.

There is of course some brushing up of the photos but I've never seen anything as drastic as what you run into at some soaps, etc (where its definitely the same girl but only just barely...)
As always check the blog/videos and adjust your expectations accordingly.

Great review. She's way too young looking for my tastes but glad you had a good time.

yeah, not very woke but apparently its a factor with some girls

Man I hate that term and what it implies in American English. It really has nothing to do with Japan at all anyway.

you'll need upper intermediate japanese to get a sure booking, some of the operators will test your japanese asking you questions.. so be prepared for that. I think i saw a post actually somewhere in the forum of common questions in japanese that the shops ask. try a search

Wow! Thanks for sharing!

This sounds very cool, as I am researching options for my next trip to Tokyo.

How would you compare this shop with Dolce, except it being incall and the language barrier during reservation? There doesn't seem to be a shop to walk into right? Would I need to repeat customer to go with their mail/net reservation?

One of the most important factors is the luck of the draw, which is affected by day of the week, time of day, monthly cycles, traffic, kafunsho, etc.

All things being equal, how does this shop compare to JK Style?

Dolce is a soap, so FS is officially on the menu. Nametakute is a DH so FS is not part of the service offered.

There is no physical “shop” for a service like Nametakute - it’s all done over the phone. You make an appointment, find a hotel yourself and then let them know where to send the girl.

It’s not geared towards foreigners so don’t expect any service other than what they’d give a Japanese customer - if you’re not able to make the reservation and hotel arrangements on your own it’s not going to be a good fit. Dolce is a brick and mortar shop so even if your Japanese isn’t great you can probably make something work by just going out and trying your luck.

I haven’t used the Style group but apparently they have English-speaking staff so that’s a big factor for a lot of guys.

Personal experience but I’ve found Dolce hit of miss in terms of the quality of the girls - met some real gems there but was also disappointed a few times. Nametakute has always had consistently high quality, at least in my experience.

you'll need upper intermediate japanese to get a sure booking, some of the operators will test your japanese asking you questions.. so be prepared for that. I think i saw a post actually somewhere in the forum of common questions in japanese that the shops ask. try a search

With this shop? I've never been language tested...either they let you reserve a girl or stop you straight up and 申し訳ない out of the phone call.

School Girl Cosplay venues make me weak in the knees ...

(My apologies if you read this before):

I have these vivid memories of a now-defunct Imekura in Dogenzaka.

The girl I picked, who was wearing a genuine uniform, walked into our room, glided into my arms and kissed me. I responded with a Deep French Kiss.

Eventually, the girl subtly guided me to sit down as she then sat in my lap. The kissing continued as I started to s-l-o-w-l-y undress her. It was JK GFE and I was instantly addicted.

And our session proceeded from there. That girls, whose name escapes me, became one of my regular options.

I tried to navigate around the site to do the booking but just couldn't find how to do it online... Is there a chat service online?

Reactions: Majora