Yuu Of Shibuya Seafari

Sushilover

TAG Member
Reaction score
Date: June 2015
Provider: Yuu of Shibuya Seafari
Contact Info: http://www.shibuya-seafari.com/staffdetail_33.html
Type/Location: Fashion Health
Language Specifics: You will need some basic Japanese. Gaijin friendly.
Session Length/Fee: 40 minutes / ¥10,000 after 17:00. Prices depend on the time you go.
Physical Description: Face 6 / Heavy Japanese woman mid-30s. She does not look like her pictures.
Details: Thanks to Crabby Joe for his recommendation of this shop. I walked in and the guy was very friendly. He told me two girls were available and showed me their pictures on the wall. This might have been the problem - evening leftovers. I picked Yuu. He brought me a drink, and I paid him the 10,000 yen. When I saw Yuu, I was disappointed. She is a heavy woman, but very nice. There is one shower shared by the entire shop. I went to her curtained stall, undressed, then went to the shower with her, leaving my valuables in the stall which might worry some people. I have been to similar shops where you put your valuables in a plastic case and take them to the shower. We went back to the room, and the service was very good - BBBJ and CFS. No CIM. Of course I did not ask for CFS, she simply put it in. She told me she sees foreigners regularly, but she suspects most of them are travelers, as their Japanese is limited.
Recommendation: Physically, no. Her service was good though. I might try the shop another time with a different girl.