http://www.b-lagoon.com/pc/profile.php?id=yuzu

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 Min/29850

Type/Location:
Soap land Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
Hers: Conversational English

Details of the Encounter:
Second time to the district. I have been thoroughly satisfied each time. Yuzu is a delicate, young lady, with a beautiful body and attractive face. My limited Japanese discovered that each of the previous places, names unknown, wanted 70000Y for the service. I saw b-lagoon and realized I recognized the name from TAG, so I stopped. The first lady offered was curiously on yasumi, so I was not sure why they even presented her. The next card showed someone other than what arrived, but I was not disappointed.
She led me by the hand to the room, went through the motions: small talk, smiling, hand holding, undressing and shower. No BBBJ until the tub play, and I thought that was unusual, but she made up for it later. Nice tub play, with touching, DFK, BBBJ. Nuru mat play next; great tongue, perky breast rubbing, and bush scrubbing. BBBJ that would have easily ended the encounter except for the fact that I read on TAG not to expect more than one go for the short 70 min time. I held out for a sexy CG, soft moaning and tight embraces. Shower and bath when done then some more kissing and fondling on the bed. Was going to try again, but time was against me.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Great provider. Busy time as I saw several men in shops and walking around.