Guest viewing is limited

Zenryoku (SL) Yuzuki at Kawasaki Zenryoku!! Otomezaka 46

ichigopantsu

TAG Member
Reaction score
Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Yuzuki at Kawasaki Zenryoku!! Otomezaka 46 https://www.cityheaven.net/kanagawa/A1403/A140301/zenryoku-otmezaka46/girlid-27116495/

Date of Encounter:
October 2019

Contact Method:
Walk-up

Appointment Length & Costs:
45 mins, 15800 JPY

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
So, an interesting story here as I mentioned in another thread: https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/dolce-with-satsuki-awkward-yet-satisfying.20320/

Around last year I was looking at providers at my last trip and Satsuki at Dolce caught my eye. I was looking for a tiny girl like that for that JK fantasy but our schedules never really matched so I didn't end up getting the chance to visit her. However, I got a pretty good look at her profile and photo diary pictures so had a decent recollection of what she looked like. Wellll....

On my latest trip this year, I found myself having to head to Haneda extra early in the morning at 5:30am, and decided to check out the Kawasaki scene after I was done with my business there.

Now, here's what my research revealed about the Kawasaki scene:
  1. It's known for having younger girls than Yoshiwara, girls can work there starting at 18 instead of 20
  2. There are more morning shops available than Yoshiwara - I found a good number of shops with a 6am start and a few more with a 7am
  3. It's not known for being the most GF area - I was planning to try to sneak in with my asian face and decent Japanese pronounciation
I built a list of shops to visit, and went off on my way.

Turns out the soapland district is divided into two different districts - Horinouchi and Minamimachi, which are a bit apart from each other. My research showed more shops of interest at Horinouchi, so I headed there first.

The first shop I attempted saw through my gaijinness and turned me away politely. I checked a few more and eventually ended up at Otomezaka 46.

I was presented with a few cards, and Yuzuki was one of the options presented. She checked the right boxes from her profile: 1. short and tiny, 2. slim, 3. young. I decided to go with her.

After a short wait in the waiting room, I headed up the stairs to meet her. That's when I was hit with a sense of deja vu.

You see, there aren't that many girls with that particular build (sub 150cm), and I had hounded Satsuki's photo diary pictures at Dolce and remembered that she had bad teeth in a really specific way. Yuzuki had the exact same bad teeth, so I made the connection. I did not mention this during our session, but... maybe I should have. It's starting to bother me. :)

The actual session was fine, if uneventful. She gave a pretty decent BBBJ, but had a bit of trouble getting the rubber on me, which I had to help with. Perhaps due to her size, she wasn't able to do CG, so we did the entire session in mish. She had some cute squeals and I nutted after a good amount of loving.

She wrote me a message card at the end and we parted ways.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
To be honest, the session was nothing special, but I wanted to cross the tiny-ass young girl in a JK uniform off my list. The potential connection from before is what made the story interesting.

Reactions: TheScientist
Thank you for your review! Still... Kawasaki is Kawasaki.... it's just not on the normal path for most people, but thanks for your report on a potential shop for those who live in or visit that area.

Approved: 11/12/2019

I noticed you generally manage to get into shops that would otherwise be off limits due to your Asian ethnicity, you might want to mention whether a shop is open to everyone or you got in because they assumed you were Japanese.