Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Takanashi Yuzuki 「高梨ゆずき」ー Clarice Meta 「クラリスMeta」

Date of Encounter:
August 2022

Contact Method:
LINE, Website: https://estama.jp/shop/29781/

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hour premium course ¥26,000 + nomination ¥1,000 + micro-bikini option ¥3,0000 = ¥30,000

Type/Location:
Private apartment

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I discovered the lady as a suggested account on Twitter and followed the link to her shop on her profile. I made the booking one day in advance via LINE entirely in Japanese. I asked if it were possible for foreigners to make a booking and the receptionist replied yes, if I'm capable of Japanese conversation. I was asked to call the shop the next day before 11:00.

A nervous wreck from my last phone experience, I called the shop at 09:30 when reception opens and the man on the line re-confirmed my booking time, desired course and asked about my nationality - a 20 sec conversation. I received a text message with an address and instructions to call again when I arrive.

I arrived a little early, made the call and was asked to wait till the exact time before going up to the room.

The lady who answered the door was very attractive, in her early 30s, tall with fair skin and slightly less meaty than a chubby girl. She was wearing a black one piece and I could see the swell of her large breasts, which I suspect were not the advertised I cups. She offered me chilled barley tea and spoke very polite Japanese with です and ます forms, which made me a bit uncomfortable. She up-sold a micro-bikini option for ¥3K and I handed over 3 Fukuzawa-samas in total.

After washing alone, I put on a paper G-string and lay on the futon-towel combo on my front. She started massaging my legs with oil and made small-talk in polite Japanese throughout, correcting herself when I tried to divert the chat into the casual register. It seems she has some travel experience and has some knowledge about the world outside Japan. After a while, I felt her boobs on my back and my dick started to get hard. She would adjust her bikini every time a nipple started to slip out.

When she had me turn over onto my back, I asked if she could take her top off, to which she replied だめ "no way". At this point I knew I wasn't going to get rid of my load.

She lathered my whole body with soap, threaded her legs with mine and rubbed my body with her boobs. She was reaching down my jocks and stroking my dick a lot - later I enjoyed blue balls on the bus ride home in peak traffic. Her face was mere centimetres from mine and I could see she was incredibly beautiful. Her pink lips were so beautifully formed, I thought it must feel like heaven to kiss those! I couldn't control myself, every now and then I would reach forward and plant a kiss on her closed eyelids. She gave an odd smile, turned her face away and said 恥ずかしい "I'm embarassed".

The last 10 mins were designated for showering and I felt it was a bit rushed. She poured more barley tea which I chugged. I couldn't read the expression in her eyes when we said our goodbyes, but at least it wasn't disdain or hatred. The receptionist didn't reply at all when I sent a thank you message and said looking forward to the next booking, so I hope she didn't tell him anything reproachful about me.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I feel like I messed up at some point. Next time I'll try book the J-cups lady, if I decide to patronise this shop again.

Thanks for your report, much appreciated!

Approved: 8/13/2022

Thank you for the report! I've read the other threads about japanese esthe, and it sounds interesting. I am just wondering whether you know if someone with VERY limited Japanese can book in Clarice or other Esthe that post in twitter?

And in regards of the massage, how would you rate it? Is it actually a massage or just a prolonged tease/foreplay?

In case you are looking around the same range for a premium course with outfits and a happy ending, I would recommend NAOMI SPA in Ebisu/Shibuya area. The girls are gorgeous, busty, and have extremely beautiful figures IMO. An HE by hand is almost guaranteed on the first visit, and if you repeat with the same therapist, I was able to get CBJ/CFS on my 3rd and 4th visit. The downside is the outfit options are entirely up to the therapists, so for the 3 I saw, the upsell price varied significantly. My personal favorite is https://twitter.com/therapi_mori (Hikaru), but she really upsells. The total course for her completely nude with 2 CBJs, was 50,000 which was a 23K upsell on the 120-minute course. Also, the therapists 'rewards' really come out after your 3rd or 4th visit.

In case you are looking around the same range for a premium course with outfits and a happy ending, I would recommend NAOMI SPA in Ebisu/Shibuya area. The girls are gorgeous, busty, and have extremely beautiful figures IMO. An HE by hand is almost guaranteed on the first visit, and if you repeat with the same therapist, I was able to get CBJ/CFS on my 3rd and 4th visit. The downside is the outfit options are entirely up to the therapists, so for the 3 I saw, the upsell price varied significantly. My personal favorite is https://twitter.com/therapi_mori (Hikaru), but she really upsells. The total course for her completely nude with 2 CBJs, was 50,000 which was a 23K upsell on the 120-minute course. Also, the therapists 'rewards' really come out after your 3rd or 4th visit.
You've piqued my interest..I looked up the access on Google Maps and was only able to locate the Ebisu shop. Were the private rooms quite difficult to find, especially the one in Shibuya? The link on the site doesn't clearly state where each room is. Thanks.

You've piqued my interest..I looked up the access on Google Maps and was only able to locate the Ebisu shop. Were the private rooms quite difficult to find, especially the one in Shibuya? The link on the site doesn't clearly state where each room is. Thanks.

I've never heard of a Japanese esthe shop that gives out the real address of the exact apartment building they use, so that's why it's not on the website. The rooms were not hard to find, the female operator is super polite and very helpful. Also if you take longer than expected to find the room, they only start the time once you reach there. After your first visit, they will send you the address via LINE, which makes it easy to find on Google Maps.

The Shibuya room is about a 10 minute walk from Hikarie and the Ebisu room is about a 5 minute walk from West Exit.

Reactions: TAG Manager
Thanks for all your replies. For the time being I've given up on Men's Esthe, because through City Heaven I've managed to find several delivery health shops that have my type of girls for a reasonable price, which I consider to be under ¥30k for 90 mins. I have a few reviews for those places coming up soon.

I've never heard of a Japanese esthe shop that gives out the real address of the exact apartment building they use, so that's why it's not on the website. The rooms were not hard to find, the female operator is super polite and very helpful. Also if you take longer than expected to find the room, they only start the time once you reach there. After your first visit, they will send you the address via LINE, which makes it easy to find on Google Maps.

The Shibuya room is about a 10 minute walk from Hikarie and the Ebisu room is about a 5 minute walk from West Exit.

I see. I've never gone to an esthe shop before, only soaplands and delivery health so I had no idea. Does the operator provide you directions through Line text messaging or over the phone?

I see. I've never gone to an esthe shop before, only soaplands and delivery health so I had no idea. Does the operator provide you directions through Line text messaging or over the phone?

The first time you visit it will be through phone and from the second time onwards you can contact them through LINE. At least that is what I did. Btw, if you're level of Japanese is not comfortable enough, I wouldn't recommend naomi spa or if it's the first esthe shop you will be going to. The reason for this is if you don't know how to talk to the esthe girls, it's a lot of money to pay for your first time visiting an esthe.

Just speaking from personal experience, 4 years ago I went to my first Japanese esthe, there was upselling on the outfit, etc. It was a total of 50K for fully nude. But because I didn't understand/couldn't read the vibe, the HJ was not fun and neither was the session with the girl and I felt like I completely wasted that trip. In hindsight, it was a good learning lesson but I don't know how many people want to drop 40K on 'trial-and-error.'

Having said that I'm making some presumptions about your level of experience and Japanese, so I apologize for that. Everyone is different and maybe you will have a different first time experience for japanese esthe than I did.

Reactions: cuckhimnow