Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
January 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Review #4 from long time lurker.

As with AF, I was conflicted to go to Thai massages here, since I am used to having it from where I come from.
However due to good reviews, I decided to give it a try.

I reached the place at 1630, after walking around Ueno. Nice place. Went up the scary steep staircase to 4F, passing by a similar shop at 3F.
Approached the entrance and rang the bell. A pretty lady answered the door, and asked to wait for 40 minutes, if that was ok.
I said OK, since I have time to burn until my flight at midnight. It was a very cold day. But I stayed. After 20 minutes, she burst open the entrance and asked with concerned, why I did not wait inside? I just replied I wanted to smoke and she smiled.
Told me to come inside if it gets too cold. I said thanks and she went back inside. Time passes by and a guy exited. I was guided inside.
Took off my shoes and sat on the sofa. Very small place, I noted. She came back and asked how long do I plan to take. I initially said 90 minutes, but changed to 2 hours.
She asked, would I like the oil massage or the special? I forgot what choices I read in the web, answered special and hoped for the best. Paid 20k and she returned 3k.

Started by taking off my clothes, put my valuebles in a transparent sealed bag, and lied down.
She came back a minute later with a bucket of foam. She then started placing the warm, warm foam all over and wiped it off. That felt SO good and relaxing.
She fliped me to face her and did the same on the front. Then she started with the HJ. She was very gentle and I came within minutes.

She brought me to wash myself and back to the room. We chatted a bit. I asked if she was alone that day. Apparently one was sick and another visited hometown. So she had to cover all the customers on her own.
She was very pretty and her body was nice and firm. But my brain decided to forget her name. Pretty sure it was Yui. But it could be Misa. I cannot tell with the mask.
After finishing my drink, she asked if I am ready for the massage. I replied yes and she started with oil massage.
Not as nice as the foam, but it was relaxing. almost 20 minutes before the end, she asked if I am up for round 2? I hesitated and told her I'm not sure.. but let's try and squeeze one out.
She giggled and proceed with it. It definitely took way longer than before, but her gentle touches, she allowed roaming saying that I was "yasashi".
Shot it out with 5 minutes remaining. She guided me back to the shower room to clean up, and back to the room. She gave some drinks and we chatted a bit.

I noticed that we have exceeded the time a bit. So i apologize for taking too long to cum and I should get go now, since I did not want to take more of her time.
She sent me off smiling and waved until I turned the corner. I left the place with my body feeling energized and very light. Unfortunately it was my last day in Japan for this trip.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
One of the best experience I had in Tokyo. This is not a massage place for aching body. More like a relaxing massage. and it was what I realised I needed at the time.

Thanks for your report submission!

Approved: 3/22/2024