3000 - 30 min (?)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
Sept 2022

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
First of all, English is not my mother tongue, so please bear with me ;).

After having spent some time reading the reviews on this site, I decided to go for it. Having never been to a pink salon, I absolutely wanted to try the experience and after being strangely turned away from JanJan's in Sugamo, I heard about this little store right next to it called "Academy" where they had some pretty... let's say atypical practices.

So I went to the little store, no one was standing at the door, I read in another review that you could just walk in and that's what I did. The store is small, dark and there is a radio playing pretty loud, poor quality music with a lot of interference.

Note: I'm lucky enough to have an extremely poor sense of smell, I don't know if it helped but I didn't notice anything unusual on that side.

I am then welcomed by a lady of about 40+ years old who makes me sit on a bench and serves me a tea.
If you are a fan of cleanliness, refinement and intimacy, this place is not for you.
I was on a mission and I wanted to experience this crazy place.
The woman sits next to me and starts chatting, although I speak Japanese, she makes the effort to switch to English to see the language in which I was most comfortable. Why not, at least the communication was doable.
Then we come to the heart of the matter, she asks me to pull down my pants, passes a towel on my cock to clean me and we begin the serious things. At this moment I wasn't sure to understand what was happening anymore.
She undressed, revealing her beautiful firm breasts, out of respect I asked permission before touching but there was no particular restriction.
She then began to make a multitude of very strange movements, dozens of small impulses that made no sense ( A mix between tickles and the billion punches in Hokuto no ken). It was as if she had started a ritual dance while sucking my cock (rather timidly I must say, I am in the high range but I would have liked her to go deeper).
I didn't see the time pass but since there were no other customers, the service lasted more than 30 minutes, you can say that I got my money's worth.
After long minutes of being sucked while touching her breasts and pussy, I accelerated the rhythm and ended up cumming in her mouth.
She then finished the job, cleaned up well and got dressed again and I left the store surprisingly satisfied with what had just happened.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Surprisingly I really enjoyed this crazy experience, this was definitely not the best blowjob I've had in my life but the feeling of adventure was quite cool. I will repeat and may be try other "funky" locations

Thank you for your time :)

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 9/18/2022

Title of Your Review:
Academy Sugamo - First experience

Service Name:
Academy

Provider Name:
Didn't ask for her name but she seemed to be alone in her shop

Website/Contact Info:
アカデミ巣鴨 - 5 minutes walk from the station

Appointment Length & Costs:
3000 - 30 min (?)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
Sept 2022

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
First of all, English is not my mother tongue, so please bear with me ;).

After having spent some time reading the reviews on this site, I decided to go for it. Having never been to a pink salon, I absolutely wanted to try the experience and after being strangely turned away from JanJan's in Sugamo, I heard about this little store right next to it called "Academy" where they had some pretty... let's say atypical practices.

So I went to the little store, no one was standing at the door, I read in another review that you could just walk in and that's what I did. The store is small, dark and there is a radio playing pretty loud, poor quality music with a lot of interference.

Note: I'm lucky enough to have an extremely poor sense of smell, I don't know if it helped but I didn't notice anything unusual on that side.

I am then welcomed by a lady of about 40+ years old who makes me sit on a bench and serves me a tea.
If you are a fan of cleanliness, refinement and intimacy, this place is not for you.
I was on a mission and I wanted to experience this crazy place.
The woman sits next to me and starts chatting, although I speak Japanese, she makes the effort to switch to English to see the language in which I was most comfortable. Why not, at least the communication was doable.
Then we come to the heart of the matter, she asks me to pull down my pants, passes a towel on my cock to clean me and we begin the serious things. At this moment I wasn't sure to understand what was happening anymore.
She undressed, revealing her beautiful firm breasts, out of respect I asked permission before touching but there was no particular restriction.
She then began to make a multitude of very strange movements, dozens of small impulses that made no sense ( A mix between tickles and the billion punches in Hokuto no ken). It was as if she had started a ritual dance while sucking my cock (rather timidly I must say, I am in the high range but I would have liked her to go deeper).
I didn't see the time pass but since there were no other customers, the service lasted more than 30 minutes, you can say that I got my money's worth.
After long minutes of being sucked while touching her breasts and pussy, I accelerated the rhythm and ended up cumming in her mouth.
She then finished the job, cleaned up well and got dressed again and I left the store surprisingly satisfied with what had just happened.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Surprisingly I really enjoyed this crazy experience, this was definitely not the best blowjob I've had in my life but the feeling of adventure was quite cool. I will repeat and may be try other "funky" locations

Thank you for your time :)
Great review. My mental image of the dance:
jim carrey dancing GIF

Does anyone know what the hours for this place are? I’ve stopped by several times and it’s almost always closed.

Reactions: requiemmorrow
Does anyone know what the hours for this place are? I’ve stopped by several times and it’s almost always closed.
What time have you gone?
I haven't been to Sugamo in a few months, but it was usually always open sometime in the afternoon.
Lady's gotta communicate her messages from space'n all.

What time have you gone?
I haven't been to Sugamo in a few months, but it was usually always open sometime in the afternoon.
Lady's gotta communicate her messages from space'n all.
I’ve gone at 2PM, around 4PM, and around 6 and 7PM. It’s not too far from me so I’ve stopped by a few times, but no dice. The lights for the stairs are always off or the stairs are closed off completely. It’s made me wonder if they’re closing/have closed down.

I’ve gone at 2PM, around 4PM, and around 6 and 7PM. It’s not too far from me so I’ve stopped by a few times, but no dice. The lights for the stairs are always off or the stairs are closed off completely. It’s made me wonder if they’re closing/have closed down.
When I went in I remember going into the first floor through a bizarre double doorway.
This was a few years back...maybe check the first floor?