3000 yen - 30 mins or 1 shot

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
November 2022

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
I never thought I would get the chance, but I was finally able to get head In Japan! Not exactly the most ideal experience however.

I found a review from a fellow member about a Pink Salom that allows foreigners at Sugamo Station. And they're not kidding, all I had to do was pay and follow the kind male guide.

If looks and age are a requirement for you then I apologize this place is NOT it. My hostess was a 42 skinny old lady that has definitely seen better days, however her head game was definitely on point 👌

The place can be described in 3 words. Small, Loud and Dark. The area Is laced with high walls in an attempt to cover up the action of other patrons, however I'm pretty tall and I accidentally saw another lady blowing another customer (oops)

All in all if all you're looking for is to experience a pink salon once without having to learn n2 japanese and not break the bank, this placeis for you.

thanks for reading!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Admittedly I only did this as a Bucket list item. If i had the money I would have definitely tried a more luxury service like this (maybe next time)

Otherwise, look elsewhere or look into the p4p services of your home country (might be better value)

Thanks for your review, the community appreciates it!

Approved: 12/1/2022

Reactions: Gaikokujin
Thanks for your review, the community appreciates it!

Approved: 12/1/2022
thank you as well for organizing these reviews! i only hope Japan's services will be more accessible to traveller's as time goes on!

Nice review. Now what we all want to know is

…did you decide her secret message about the aliens in her attic during her chicken dance?

Not saying this happened here, but are we in danger of BJs being classified as “the best ever” simply because you’re on holiday? Academy is a 3k mamasan gum job joint. Which serves a purpose. But best ever? Did she rub it in her tits or invite a friend across to clean her holes?

Not saying this happened here, but are we in danger of BJs being classified as “the best ever” simply because you’re on holiday? Academy is a 3k mamasan gum job joint. Which serves a purpose. But best ever? Did she rub it in her tits or invite a friend across to clean her holes?
Where in the review is he saying it was the best ever? From the review it was his first blow job here and it was so-so from a 40 yo looker.

Where in the review is he saying it was the best ever? From the review it was his first blow job here and it was so-so from a 40 yo looker.

But it is quite often your first BJ in Japan is also your best BJ in Japan. Though that doesn't apply to Happy Hippo, you could get your only BJ ever and it would still not be the best.

Still better than Runka Bulla, though not with a big margin.

Reactions: Acid Ted
Best was in that joint opposite HMV in Shibuya. I had a tall Mongolian model dressed as a Race Queen suck me off to near completion, then she hopped on top to pop it outside her labia but she got it wrong, said woops as I entered her and she told me not to cum inside her nor tell anyone as she could get fired. Best ¥6000 pinky ever..

Last edited:
Same night my mate said, shit I left my new glasses in there, so we went back to find they’d thrown them in the garbage bag with all the jizz towels. Door man fished them out with a pen and they were dripping in various loads… 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Also the location of the saddest BJ ever. Japanese girl, perfect English, US educated, worked in operations in a foreign bank. Was doing this on the side as her parents had fallen on hard times. I just ended up chatting with her, didn’t feel right to throat fuck her after hearing all that. The sad reality of the scene sometimes bites hard..

Best was in that joint opposite HMV in Shibuya. I had a tall Mongolian model dressed as a Race Queen suck me off to near completion, then she hopped on top to pop it outside her labia but she got it wrong, said woops as I entered her and she told me not to cum inside her nor tell anyone as she could get fired. Best ¥6000 pinky ever..
This place sounds interesting, does it still exist?

Reactions: cuckhimnow
No, this is pre-Shibuya getting cleaned up, 2002 to 2005

Reactions: Dfblaze